The Twilight Saga

Off-Topic (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What was the last movie you watched?

We had a thread a while back just like this by Kayla (ergh I miss her so much) and it's been gone for a while now. This probably won't stay…

Started by Luna

72 Apr 7
Reply by Jacen Caedus

What are you reading.

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.   What are you reading at the miniute? How are you finding it?Would you recomend it to a fri…

Started by natasha

2286 Apr 7
Reply by Jacen Caedus

Do illusions work for vampires?

Visual and audio illusions work by tricking the brain, usually by faulty human perception.Vampires do not work this way, so would the outco…

Started by Julia Smith Cullen

0 Mar 30

This place died.

I guess it should be expected since the saga is pretty much over, it's still sad though. I remember when a lot of these subtopics had +100…

Started by C.P Red Rose

36 Mar 25
Reply by Angie♪

Are u a true twilight fan if so come join me to meet some of the cast

ATTENTION TWILIGHT FANS............. WE DID IT............. BRING BACK ET GROUP WORKED!!! ETERNAL TWILIGHT Is a 3 day convention that's…

Started by Stacey gibson

2 Mar 9
Reply by Stacey gibson

Forks, Washington & La Push

Hi twilighters, Wasn't sure where to post this so its in off-topic. Have any of you visited Forks as a Twilight Fan? If yes what did you th…

Started by LR

6 Mar 4
Reply by Olivia W

Just Another Dark Alley

For when you just need to get away.... Be forewarned, things happen in Dark Allies.

Started by Brown~Eyed~Girl

2 Mar 3
Reply by Jacen Caedus

Antis - The Father Thread

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing.  You all know the rules and you all know what got…

Started by ModeratorKaty

65652 Mar 3
Reply by Jacen Caedus

A Twilight Convention in UK

Hi there all Twilighters, Please may I ask has there ever been a Twilight Convention in the UK? If not do you know if there is going to be…

Started by LR

2 Feb 25
Reply by LR

Info especialy For UK Twihards

Hello, I was surfing last night to see if there are any Twilight Conventions in UK and have found out about an Unofficial  3 Day Fans Conve…

Started by LR

1 Feb 25
Reply by Stacey gibson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service