The Twilight Saga

Sukanya Nair's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"I just dont care about the figures, i  feel BD is the bestest film i have ever seen.…"

Sukanya Nair replied Dec 5, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"pen,  I just hope that DVD is avaliable in india too. The best new year gift...."

Sukanya Nair replied Dec 5, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"yeah irene, dont we all love them, especially edward cullen and his beautiful smile…"

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"True irene, i agree, but the second part is the best part where bella is fully edwar…"

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"lolzz it is so true............."

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"jess told me that she saw the midnight show at her place and the breakfast scene was…"

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"I just hope we get the same one here in india too. Here when the movie was released,…"

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"we have wait nearly for an year??? :( I was thinking being part two they will teleca…"

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Irene hiiiii. will the summit are going to release part 2 fast?"

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Irene thanks for the pics."

Sukanya Nair replied Nov 26, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service