The Twilight Saga

JJ's Discussions (1,087)

Discussions Replied To (407) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel like I need to add that I do not think this should be my idea vs Pinkie's ide…"

JJ replied yesterday to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

32 17 hours ago
Reply by shasha pipkin

"Do you agree with Pinkie's assertion that Edward would have quickly returned after h…"

JJ replied on Tuesday to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

32 17 hours ago
Reply by shasha pipkin

"Like you, I also have faith in Edward, but based on his lack of resolve that he is s…"

JJ replied on Tuesday to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

32 17 hours ago
Reply by shasha pipkin

"Wouldn't his love/need for Bella still be warring if Bella was with Jacob?  To me it…"

32 17 hours ago
Reply by shasha pipkin

"Another hypothetical question:   Do you think Alice would have answered if Edward ha…"

32 17 hours ago
Reply by shasha pipkin

"So would Edward have really let Bella go if she would have chosen Jacob?   Eclipse…"

JJ replied Apr 11 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

32 17 hours ago
Reply by shasha pipkin

"As far as I know they are still broken up, but I haven't heard much about them latel…"

JJ replied Apr 6 to Robert and Kristen

1 Apr 6
Reply by JJ

"I do think Edward would have come back because he was tracking Victoria (or attempti…"

JJ replied Apr 6 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

32 17 hours ago
Reply by shasha pipkin

""But then again, maybe not. he might have apologized profusely and then come home im…"

JJ replied Apr 6 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

32 17 hours ago
Reply by shasha pipkin

"I think Edward would have said nothing.  He would have simply hung up, but he would…"

JJ replied Mar 13 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

32 17 hours ago
Reply by shasha pipkin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service