The Twilight Saga

JJ's Discussions (1,109)

Discussions Replied To (422) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel like I need to add, I completely understand why Edward wanted "it" taken out…"

JJ replied Apr 25 to What if Bella had Renesmee aborted when she first found out she was carrying her?

17 May 18
Reply by Julia Balthazar Cullen

"I couldn't agree more with almost everything that you said.  I love the Twilight com…"

JJ replied Apr 25 to What do you get from the books?

3 Apr 26
Reply by LR

"True :) "

JJ replied Apr 24 to What if Bella had Renesmee aborted when she first found out she was carrying her?

17 May 18

"Yes, I agree with you in your assessment of Rose.  I also agree that Edward had pret…"

JJ replied Apr 23 to What if Bella had Renesmee aborted when she first found out she was carrying her?

17 May 18

"Don't get me wrong, I'm very very glad that the story did not go that direction.  Ho…"

JJ replied Apr 22 to What if Bella had Renesmee aborted when she first found out she was carrying her?

17 May 18

"I thought that Edward wanted Renesmee to be aborted.  So I'm not sure why he would b…"

JJ replied Apr 21 to What if Bella had Renesmee aborted when she first found out she was carrying her?

17 May 18

"As for Edward's opinion on Bella being with the wolves.  Yes, at first he doesn't wa…"

JJ replied Apr 18 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

"I feel like I need to add that I do not think this should be my idea vs Pinkie's ide…"

JJ replied Apr 16 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

"Do you agree with Pinkie's assertion that Edward would have quickly returned after h…"

JJ replied Apr 15 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

"Like you, I also have faith in Edward, but based on his lack of resolve that he is s…"

JJ replied Apr 15 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service