The Twilight Saga

JJ's Discussions (1,108)

Discussions Replied To (421) Replies Latest Activity

"Another hypothetical question:   Do you think Alice would have answered if Edward ha…"

JJ replied Apr 15 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

"So would Edward have really let Bella go if she would have chosen Jacob?   Eclipse…"

JJ replied Apr 11 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

"As far as I know they are still broken up, but I haven't heard much about them latel…"

JJ replied Apr 6 to Robert and Kristen

4 19 hours ago
Reply by EnchantedLove

"I do think Edward would have come back because he was tracking Victoria (or attempti…"

JJ replied Apr 6 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

""But then again, maybe not. he might have apologized profusely and then come home im…"

JJ replied Apr 6 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

"I think Edward would have said nothing.  He would have simply hung up, but he would…"

JJ replied Mar 13 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

"I agree that the Twilight fans are very diverse and I don't think that there is a pa…"

JJ replied Feb 14 to I'm Thinking of Writing a Twilight Fanfiction

12 Feb 14
Reply by JJ

"Ok.  You said you are familiar with fan fiction.  Are you familiar with the site Fre…"

JJ replied Feb 14 to I'm Thinking of Writing a Twilight Fanfiction

12 Feb 14
Reply by JJ

"What is the appeal to you for it being a Twilight fan fiction vs other vampire fan f…"

JJ replied Feb 13 to I'm Thinking of Writing a Twilight Fanfiction

12 Feb 14
Reply by JJ

"Well, I consider it important, because it helps to get a look into the character of…"

JJ replied Feb 13 to Understanding Twilight: Bella Swan

5 Feb 13
Reply by JJ

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service