The Twilight Saga

pen Sapp's Discussions (6,308)

Discussions Replied To (6114) Replies Latest Activity

"laquever, I am so sorry to hear that. May God be with you and your family hun."

pen Sapp replied Apr 24 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Congratulations Trisha that is great How are you laquever? I'm good"

pen Sapp replied Mar 28 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Ladies hope you all have a wonderful year and plenty of it"

pen Sapp replied Jan 4 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"I do have to say it was james because he was the first vampire even in the book he b…"

pen Sapp replied Dec 4, 2013 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Hey ladies it has been a long time for me also so sorry. Giggles I too also miss bei…"

pen Sapp replied Dec 3, 2013 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Hey PEI miss you too. Thanx for sharing that. Hey Irene thanx for sharing that also…"

pen Sapp replied Aug 14, 2013 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Irene thanx soooooo much. I will be in line for that."

pen Sapp replied Aug 13, 2013 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Hey, just wanted to let You all know I am atill kicking and still thinking of all of…"

pen Sapp replied Jun 26, 2013 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Thank you PEI, I appreciate it. Hope e verything is ok with you. Miss everyone on he…"

pen Sapp replied Jun 8, 2013 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Hey sorry ladies I will be on as much as I can be love ya all and miss ya. Until I c…"

pen Sapp replied Feb 2, 2013 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service