The Twilight Saga

Danette (DMK)'s Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Luna, JJ & Dantezgirl, hey girls..what's up? I thought it was a default in my sc…"

Danette (DMK) replied Jul 21 to Antis - The Father Thread

65685 11 hours ago
Reply by Navdha

"Julia.. What does "yeah" mean? Are you in agreement with my ideas or essentially moc…"

Danette (DMK) replied Mar 16 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

"I've been away a while from the forum....but, I always contemplate the ''what if's" …"

Danette (DMK) replied Mar 15 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

"Why did you read the Twilight saga books? a) because I liked the movie d)other reas…"

Danette (DMK) replied Jan 15 to Twilight saga themed survey

6 Jan 15
Reply by Danette (DMK)

"JJ, I didn't mean to be evasive with my response, I was really attempting to answer…"

Danette (DMK) replied Nov 25, 2013 to Breaking Dawn: A Bella we love to hate or hate that we love her?

13 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Danette (DMK)

"JJ, The perfection  or "godlike" appearance of Meyers vampires are a subconscious co…"

Danette (DMK) replied Nov 25, 2013 to Breaking Dawn: A Bella we love to hate or hate that we love her?

13 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Danette (DMK)

"Hi, JJ.... I get where You and Marie question the ability for Meyers 'young' vampire…"

Danette (DMK) replied Nov 24, 2013 to Breaking Dawn: A Bella we love to hate or hate that we love her?

13 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Danette (DMK)

"Hi Marie and JJ.... This is why I like many points of view regarding a topic...becau…"

Danette (DMK) replied Nov 24, 2013 to Breaking Dawn: A Bella we love to hate or hate that we love her?

13 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Danette (DMK)

"hey Marie... Oh, I'm so glad that my Mormon or LDS theories or observations made som…"

Danette (DMK) replied Nov 23, 2013 to Breaking Dawn: A Bella we love to hate or hate that we love her?

13 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Danette (DMK)

"hi, Marie!!!!! How nice to hear from you!!!! Marie... Marie.....& Ms. Marie....…"

Danette (DMK) replied Nov 12, 2013 to Breaking Dawn: A Bella we love to hate or hate that we love her?

13 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Danette (DMK)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service