The Twilight Saga

Danette (DMK)'s Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Barbara... This little profound statement sums it all up for me.... YOU SAID: "I lov…"

Danette (DMK) replied Oct 1, 2013 to What in your view makes the twilight books so great

53 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by clau

"Hi.. Caramella.. I know what you're saying....and I do realize that  Pattinson has k…"

Danette (DMK) replied Jul 3, 2013 to Robert Pattinson News

4096 Aug 13
Reply by Pinkie

"Hi... @ Caramella and Smitha.... Smitha, How are you?...did you recieve my inbox a w…"

Danette (DMK) replied Jul 3, 2013 to Robert Pattinson News

4096 Aug 13
Reply by Pinkie

"Hi, Pei.... I missed you girl!!!!.... And what you said about Robert is so true....…"

Danette (DMK) replied Mar 6, 2013 to Robert Pattinson News

4096 Aug 13
Reply by Pinkie

"Irene... Oh...I assumed you had a copy already!!! The delay.....must be like a diabe…"

Danette (DMK) replied Mar 5, 2013 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Irene... I Like BD part 1 even better without the cuts/edits... the movie made more…"

Danette (DMK) replied Mar 4, 2013 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Dear Irene.... I love, love that upper shot of Edward in the military gray coat...it…"

Danette (DMK) replied Nov 30, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Another tid-bit, regarding the color green.....and Rob's chosen wardrobe ensemble...…"

Danette (DMK) replied Nov 13, 2012 to Robert Pattinson News

4096 Aug 13
Reply by Pinkie

"Irene.... Thanks for the great pics...I saw some of them on Rob obsessed, yesterday.…"

Danette (DMK) replied Nov 13, 2012 to Robert Pattinson News

4096 Aug 13
Reply by Pinkie

"He's so real.... I laughed so hard when I watched this on "Robsessed"...the other da…"

Danette (DMK) replied Nov 11, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service