The Twilight Saga

nycmaire's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't believe it: I finally ordered my tickets for the Friday night 7 PM show. Thi…"

nycmaire replied Nov 2, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Hey Guys! Just wanted to let you know that the autograph mission is on hold. I kinda…"

nycmaire replied Oct 26, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Hi Fellow Twi-Hards! I wanted to let you guys know that I am putting out my feelers…"

nycmaire replied Oct 5, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Thank you  All who have tirelessly posted over so long a time period. Yes, we ARE tr…"

nycmaire replied Sep 30, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Wow, Irene..you learned to play the piano?...and I thought I was getting the best ou…"

nycmaire replied Sep 16, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"I'm with Irene: thanks Jess! & I am excited but also apprehensive about BD2. I t…"

nycmaire replied Sep 15, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"re: New BD2 trailer: Me too! *jumping up & down, up & down* Screaming, YES!!…"

nycmaire replied Sep 11, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Oh MY GLOB!!!!! That trailer is EPIC! Bella is a Boss as a vamp! I love that last sh…"

nycmaire replied Sep 7, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"hope you do =) "

nycmaire replied Sep 2, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"@ Jess! good plan! maybe your birthday is coming up? Maybe you can wait that long? "

nycmaire replied Sep 2, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service