The Twilight Saga

nycmaire's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"omygosh jess, that is so cool! Thanks =) I saw an Edward doll back in 2010 but I did…"

nycmaire replied Sep 2, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Oh Leanne, thank you. hugzzz Everyone here is so good to me; I have tears in my eyes…"

nycmaire replied Sep 1, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Thanks so much for understanding, penny. You really are too sweet : )"

nycmaire replied Sep 1, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"A Confession & an Apology: Dear Ladies of this thread, every-thing-breaking-dawn…"

nycmaire replied Aug 31, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Okay, I am going to post my feelings about this in the other forum that you made, p…"

nycmaire replied Aug 31, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"you're absolutely right on that one, Vicky. Noticed too that we now refer to Bella a…"

nycmaire replied Aug 6, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"WARNING!!!HERE BE SPOILERS!!! I just found out that Summit released the first 7 minu…"

nycmaire replied Aug 6, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"that it does pen : ) I always knew that RPaz would become a great actor one day...an…"

nycmaire replied Jul 31, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"@ Jess: thanks for giving Edward the "sparkles" that Bill Condon forgot to put in BD…"

nycmaire replied Jul 30, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"omygosh! They all look so...mouthwatering, lol. Zafrina is rockin' that Amazon look.…"

nycmaire replied Jul 29, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service