The Twilight Saga

Jess!'s Discussions (723)

Discussions Replied To (620) Replies Latest Activity

"haha yeah,omg me neither!!! i cant wait to have twilight marathons and actually watc…"

Jess! replied Nov 29, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"I dont think my parents are willing to do that but i will with mine!!i have enough t…"

Jess! replied Nov 28, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Same here,i am going in 2 weeks for sure,my friend was going with me to the premier…"

Jess! replied Nov 28, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"i know,they will probably agree to see it after we watch the one they want to see.or…"

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"OMG i saw this on tv and i wanted to cry! i am going to see the movie again this wee…"

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Haha edward and jacob's picture remids me of"can i call you dad?"lmao"

Jess! replied Nov 27, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"After i watch it i google it and i found an interview where bill said they just focu…"

Jess! replied Nov 27, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"i am glad you finally saw it pen. i did felt it was alittle rush the first time i sa…"

Jess! replied Nov 25, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"It was nice that he mentioned everyone who was part of the saga."

Jess! replied Nov 20, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 BTS video of Epic Battle "

Jess! replied Nov 20, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service