The Twilight Saga

Trisha Brown's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds creative!"

Trisha Brown replied May 20 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"You're not the only one Brittany. My future mother-in-law has a Twilight room that I…"

Trisha Brown replied May 14 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"That would be awesome! Maybe her and Zafrina!"

Trisha Brown replied Apr 1 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

80 Jun 29
Reply by Dantezgirl

"I am great! Just got engaged and Pinteresting the crap out of some wedding ideas. :D"

Trisha Brown replied Mar 27 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"I keep wishing Stephanie would write more too. I think it is a lost cause though. Ma…"

Trisha Brown replied Feb 4 to Midnight Sun - Movie rumours?

25 Mar 21
Reply by laquever

"http://abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time  If you want to watch it from the beginning…"

Trisha Brown replied Jan 21 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

80 Jun 29
Reply by Dantezgirl

"I heard Grimm was good. Now I guess I will have to watch it!"

Trisha Brown replied Jan 21 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

80 Jun 29
Reply by Dantezgirl

"I love villains that you love to hate. If you have ever watched the TV show Once Upo…"

Trisha Brown replied Jan 16 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

80 Jun 29
Reply by Dantezgirl

"Who knows right? Jane could have been the sweetest girl before the change. Unlikely…"

Trisha Brown replied Jan 15 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

80 Jun 29
Reply by Dantezgirl

"I would like to know more about their rise to power. I would like more back story on…"

Trisha Brown replied Jan 15 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

80 Jun 29
Reply by Dantezgirl

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service