The Twilight Saga

Trisha Brown's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"That would be awesome! Maybe her and Zafrina!"

Trisha Brown replied Apr 1 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

79 Apr 1
Reply by Barbara Allen

"I am great! Just got engaged and Pinteresting the crap out of some wedding ideas. :D"

Trisha Brown replied Mar 27 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"I keep wishing Stephanie would write more too. I think it is a lost cause though. Ma…"

Trisha Brown replied Feb 4 to Midnight Sun - Movie rumours?

25 Mar 21
Reply by laquever

"http://abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time  If you want to watch it from the beginning…"

Trisha Brown replied Jan 21 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

79 Apr 1
Reply by Barbara Allen

"I heard Grimm was good. Now I guess I will have to watch it!"

Trisha Brown replied Jan 21 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

79 Apr 1
Reply by Barbara Allen

"I love villains that you love to hate. If you have ever watched the TV show Once Upo…"

Trisha Brown replied Jan 16 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

79 Apr 1
Reply by Barbara Allen

"Who knows right? Jane could have been the sweetest girl before the change. Unlikely…"

Trisha Brown replied Jan 15 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

79 Apr 1
Reply by Barbara Allen

"I would like to know more about their rise to power. I would like more back story on…"

Trisha Brown replied Jan 15 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

79 Apr 1
Reply by Barbara Allen

"I would love to learn more about the Volturi as well. I will never get enough of Edw…"

Trisha Brown replied Jan 14 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

79 Apr 1
Reply by Barbara Allen

"Thanks Twilight2402. If Steph did continue with the story, what do you think she sho…"

Trisha Brown replied Jan 13 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

79 Apr 1
Reply by Barbara Allen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service