The Twilight Saga

kirsty aisha guard's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"There were pics in a Uk mag yesterday of Bella and Edward on the beach, apparently t…"

kirsty aisha guard replied May 4, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Hi Penny long time no chat, I have been major busy with assignments for Uni as I am…"

kirsty aisha guard replied May 2, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Hi Penny, Long time no speak!! hope your good, Im ok stared volunteering working wit…"

kirsty aisha guard replied Jan 18, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"OMG!!!! just catching up on my email and I read the spoiler about the battle and som…"

kirsty aisha guard replied Dec 13, 2010 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"How are you this week?"

kirsty aisha guard replied Dec 8, 2010 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Beautiful pics Penny!"

kirsty aisha guard replied Dec 8, 2010 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"It takes all the stress out of going to the stores for sure!! My kids have their xma…"

kirsty aisha guard replied Nov 29, 2010 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Yeah I am ok, full of cold its snowing where I am, infact its snowing all over the U…"

kirsty aisha guard replied Nov 29, 2010 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Nice pics Penny! there are some really far out rumors in the UK about Rob too, in on…"

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Im sure you and your kids will have a great day! sorry your husband wont be with you…"

kirsty aisha guard replied Nov 24, 2010 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service