The Twilight Saga

Lorece's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Irene! Thanks for the info!  I'm hearing that the American version is coming out…"

Lorece replied Jan 7, 2013 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Hi nycmaire, I'm just really happy that you are all right after the hurricane! I act…"

Lorece replied Nov 8, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Thanks Danette for this interview! It was soo funny!  I was laughing non-stop...and…"

Lorece replied Oct 23, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"HAND RAISED!  Can I join in? lol This post brings up one of my favorite topics...Edw…"

Lorece replied Oct 22, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Hi People, First I just want to say Congratulations to those who were picked to atte…"

Lorece replied Oct 20, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Thanks for this Irene!  I was wondering if I should get this.  I just got the EW Twi…"

Lorece replied Oct 13, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Wow...we are truly entering the home stretch now!  Tears If Rob does go, I really do…"

Lorece replied Sep 5, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"I don't know if ya'll have seen this yet but please check out this article on MTV ab…"

Lorece replied Aug 28, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Hi Pen, I am 99% sure that if they do not attend this event, it is because of the sc…"

Lorece replied Aug 18, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Hey Danette!  How are you? Thanks for posting this even though anything Twilight rel…"

Lorece replied Jul 28, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service