The Twilight Saga

Lorece's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the constant goodies like this interview Pen!   I love Bill Condon.  H…"

Lorece replied Jul 29, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"OH NO it ended on the ratings discussion...what will it be R or PG-13 hahaha...I jus…"

Lorece replied Jul 22, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Yeah I know!  What is it about Breaking Dawn that makes it a CIA Top Secret?!?!  The…"

Lorece replied Jul 8, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"I'm really excited for Breaking Dawn.  I have so many questions for how they are goi…"

Lorece replied Jul 8, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"NOOOO!!! I don't want to see even a glimpse of this dress until my behind is in a se…"

Lorece replied Jun 22, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Can I just say that Edward looks Delish?  This calendar looks like it might make up…"

Lorece replied Jun 22, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"This was the BEST thing EVER!!  LMBO!!!  And I was thinking of doing a father's day…"

Lorece replied Jun 16, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service