The Twilight Saga

Barbara Allen's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, hopeless romantic that I am and the strong character Stephenie has written as E…"

Barbara Allen replied Apr 15 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

40 11 hours ago
Reply by LR

"I have a lot of faith in Edward. I believe he wouldn't have crumbled unless Bella le…"

Barbara Allen replied Apr 15 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

40 11 hours ago
Reply by LR

"It sounds (to me) like Edward's love/need for Bella was at war with his resolve not…"

Barbara Allen replied Apr 11 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

40 11 hours ago
Reply by LR

"Nice research, Pinkie. Research usually trumps remembering."

Barbara Allen replied Apr 10 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

40 11 hours ago
Reply by LR

"But Edward didn't see a threat from Victoria then because he thought she wanted him…"

Barbara Allen replied Apr 6 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

40 11 hours ago
Reply by LR

"Yes! That's actually who came to my mind, Trisha! :D"

Barbara Allen replied Apr 1 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

79 Apr 1
Reply by Barbara Allen

"We'll just have to wait and see :)"

Barbara Allen replied Mar 31 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

79 Apr 1
Reply by Barbara Allen

"I also love, Twilight2402, that Bella had the strength and know-how to even challeng…"

Barbara Allen replied Mar 31 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

79 Apr 1
Reply by Barbara Allen

"I tend to agree with JJ that Edward probably would have hung up right away. I agree…"

Barbara Allen replied Mar 16 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

40 11 hours ago
Reply by LR

"It has some basis in Grimm Fairy Tales but also uses fairy tale figures from all ove…"

Barbara Allen replied Jan 22 to What was your favourite scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2

79 Apr 1
Reply by Barbara Allen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service