The Twilight Saga

Barbara Allen's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Pinkie, you said: BUT I WILL WRITE WHAT I WANT TO SAY ABOUT THE TWILIGHT SAGA. Pleas…"

Barbara Allen replied May 10 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Pinkie, I am not at a point in time where I want to invest energy and patience to gi…"

Barbara Allen replied May 10 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Jacob, before he imprinted, was impatient. He felt an immature love for Bella, but i…"

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Bella was a revelation for Jacob. She was fresh, new and different from the other gi…"

Barbara Allen replied May 9 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"It's time to slow down and respond less frequently and more thoughtfully. Pinkie, I…"

Barbara Allen replied May 8 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Pinkie, I had to be away today and came back to many posts.(I may still not have see…"

Barbara Allen replied May 8 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not want what belongs to others. It does not…"

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"You said: I was referring to the Bible, but what does it matter?  I am NOT trying to…"

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"I have another book I use for how to define love and to be honest, the more I see pe…"

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Please share the names of some books, Pinkie, that you would recommend that demonstr…"

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service