The Twilight Saga

Vicky Sims's Discussions (587)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand about your comments but the way it was handled, IMO, was SUPERB!"

Vicky Sims replied Nov 17, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Rob looks so good in these photos!!! Can you believe that he has 5 films listed in I…"

Vicky Sims replied Nov 12, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"http:/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRFfhJ5_IcY&feature=endscr...   Have you se…"

Vicky Sims replied Oct 28, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Depends on cost and timing( work schedule). I'd liked to see the extra footage- alot…"

Vicky Sims replied Sep 13, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Do you see why the world loves him!!!!!!! What is she doing- nothing but w*******ing…"

Vicky Sims replied Sep 7, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Does this means that we won't get on during the MTV Awards this week ?We usually do.…"

Vicky Sims replied Sep 3, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"So sorry that this happened to you."

Vicky Sims replied Aug 22, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"You know a lot of these events and award show Rob wasn't scheduled to attend he went…"

Vicky Sims replied Aug 20, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"They have contractual obligations to fulfill. I expect them to be there and more imp…"

Vicky Sims replied Aug 19, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"But that's how it happens in the book, she recalls all their memories. It should be…"

Vicky Sims replied Aug 16, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service