The Twilight Saga

Vicky Sims's Discussions (587)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry to hear about your troubles. Praying everything works out for the best. Vicky."

Vicky Sims replied Aug 13, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"If this is clip from the Jacob and Bella kiss, it's right. She did feel guilty. Are…"

Vicky Sims replied Aug 11, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"I like that , that would be great. For Bella to see them happy with Nessie and maybe…"

Vicky Sims replied Aug 11, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Thanks guy. Got mine out my mailbox yesterday!!!!"

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"It could be great. Thye have included an actual battle scene, which IMO, was really…"

Vicky Sims replied Aug 10, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"THANK YOU PEN!!!!!!!"

Vicky Sims replied Aug 8, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"WOW!! Why is it that the fan made promo shots always look better than the studio sho…"

Vicky Sims replied Aug 7, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"If Summit were smart, they'd release a better quality version of this for the Twilig…"

Vicky Sims replied Aug 6, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

" This is really getting on my last nerve!!!Where's Nessie? Maybe I need to shoot Sum…"

Vicky Sims replied Aug 1, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"I saw this and it looks good!"

Vicky Sims replied Jul 31, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service