The Twilight Saga

Yvonne Ward's Discussions (297)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Sara, It is so worth the wait.  You will not be disappointed."

Yvonne Ward replied Nov 16, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"just got back from cinema - omg.  If I could I would give Bill Condon a great big hu…"

Yvonne Ward replied Nov 16, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"I received my copy of this book from Amazon last Friday and it is worth every penny.…"

Yvonne Ward replied Oct 14, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Anyone else ordered the new book - the Complete Film Archive.  I have and, although…"

Yvonne Ward replied Oct 11, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Hi Jess, I kinda agree with you and your mum.    He is absolutely swoonworthy when h…"

Yvonne Ward replied Sep 19, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"MTV - so annoying.  Can't see the mini trailer from last night because I live outsid…"

Yvonne Ward replied Sep 7, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Loving the posters except Irina - her hairline looks a little weird.  Like Kristen's…"

Yvonne Ward replied Jul 13, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"OMG I really want to see these clips especially the first one.  Bella tackling the l…"

Yvonne Ward replied Jul 13, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"what a way indeed.  Now if only he was here with me - I could cuddle up to that nice…"

Yvonne Ward replied Jun 28, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Oh Penny - it's hot enough here in the UK today without this picture in the countdow…"

Yvonne Ward replied Jun 28, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service