The Twilight Saga

Yvonne Ward's Discussions (297)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"OMG!  Just seen trailer and squealed like a fan girl. LOL!  Love it - all the new va…"

Yvonne Ward replied Jun 20, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"I saw Bel Ami at the cinema and Rob is baaaaad in a very good way.  Defo will be buy…"

Yvonne Ward replied May 16, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"your welcome Penny.  I thought it would be something to share with everyone.   Sukan…"

Yvonne Ward replied Mar 2, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"And the winner is....   Here in the UK the Virgin Media Film Awards winners have bee…"

Yvonne Ward replied Mar 2, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"lovely picture except for one thing - HAIR or lack off!!!!  He needs to grow it back…"

Yvonne Ward replied Feb 18, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"The UK release date is 12th March and I probably won't get mine until a couple of da…"

Yvonne Ward replied Feb 10, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"So not fair - here in the UK we still have another month to wait.  We don't get the…"

Yvonne Ward replied Feb 9, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Hi Pei I think my problem with the Twilight score is that to me it just sounds like…"

Yvonne Ward replied Dec 8, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"Here in the UK the score album went on sale this past monday 5/12.  I've already got…"

Yvonne Ward replied Dec 7, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

"That's at least a month earlier than expected.  Maybe, hopefully, this means that Su…"

Yvonne Ward replied Dec 5, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15469 May 22
Reply by Brittany Hanway

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service