The Twilight Saga

Pinkie's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Robert Pattinson The Hollywood Reporter 1:21 pm, May 28th, 2014 (Hollywood Reporter)…"

Pinkie replied May 28 to Robert Pattinson News

4092 May 28
Reply by Pinkie

"For Robert Pattinson, Cannes Is a Coming-out Party CANNES, France May 20, 2014 (AP)…"

Pinkie replied May 22 to Robert Pattinson News

4092 May 28
Reply by Pinkie

"I will also add that I am not telling anyone that their beliefs are wrong...I am tel…"

Pinkie replied May 18 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"I wrote this summary of the different forms of love several times here before, but I…"

Pinkie replied May 18 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not want what belongs to others. It does not…"

Pinkie replied May 16 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not want what belongs to others. It does not…"

Pinkie replied May 15 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

Pinkie replied May 15 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service