The Twilight Saga

Pinkie's Discussions (640)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course you are right Julia as it nearly says this is what happened in the story.…"

Pinkie replied yesterday to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

39 yesterday
Reply by JJ

"Infinite Love & Julia I think there are other ways to keep the Volturi storyline…"

Pinkie replied Apr 13 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

39 yesterday
Reply by JJ

"Yes, I know Julia.  That is why I decided to post what I did.  I wanted you to know…"

Pinkie replied Apr 13 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

39 yesterday
Reply by JJ

"Thank you, Barbara Granted it is a hypothetical so there can be no absolute certaint…"

Pinkie replied Apr 11 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

39 yesterday
Reply by JJ

"Hi Julia! Fun Hypothesis! Edward would have returned to Bella as fast as he could. T…"

Pinkie replied Apr 10 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

39 yesterday
Reply by JJ

"Barbara, I am not offended but I am attempting to show you and Jennifer respect.   Y…"

Pinkie replied Oct 10, 2013 to What in your view makes the twilight books so great

53 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by clau

"Irene, I came here yesterday before I went elsewhere because I knew you would post i…"

Pinkie replied Sep 2, 2013 to Robert Pattinson News

4089 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by PEI-SUNG FANG

"Many of the people I talk to here tell me that they have been here a very long time…"

Pinkie replied May 23, 2013 to This place died.

36 Mar 25
Reply by Angie♪

"That was a fascinating read!"

Pinkie replied Aug 17, 2012 to Robert Pattinson News

4089 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by PEI-SUNG FANG

"I thought Jon was very kind and not probing but teasing just enough.  He likes Rob a…"

Pinkie replied Aug 13, 2012 to Robert Pattinson News

4089 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by PEI-SUNG FANG

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service