The Twilight Saga

Pinkie's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"xyra I LOVED THIS!  I may not agree with it all but I love how you thought it throug…"

Pinkie replied May 15 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not want what belongs to others. It does not…"

Pinkie replied May 14 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not want what belongs to others. It does not…"

Pinkie replied May 14 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"The additional explanation of your views that I asked of you."

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Thank you."

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Infinite Love, Do you mean the egg or the baby?  That is, you do not think he was dr…"

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Okay then this is what you believe: Anyone who attempts or commits suicide is immatu…"

Pinkie replied May 14 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service