The Twilight Saga

Pinkie's Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not want what belongs to others. It does not…"

Pinkie replied May 14 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Infinite Love, Do you mean the egg or the baby?  That is, you do not think he was dr…"

Pinkie replied May 14 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Okay then this is what you believe: Anyone who attempts or commits suicide is immatu…"

Pinkie replied May 14 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

"First off I apologize because I didn't realize that it was too personal (crossing a…"

Pinkie replied May 13 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"Pinkie: The 1 Corinthians 13 love is agape love. It also appears that agape love is…"

Pinkie replied May 13 to Do you think that Jacob was drawn to Bella because of Renesmee?

74 May 18
Reply by Pinkie

"So my heart goes out to that individual, however I still feel that suicide is an imm…"

Pinkie replied May 13 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

"Okay Infinite Love.  That is fine. I understand.  "

Pinkie replied May 13 to if bella chose jacob instead of edward,what do you think would happen to edward right now?

19 May 13
Reply by Pinkie

"InfiniteLove Choosing Jacob defeats the purpose of the saga, period!  So we must get…"

Pinkie replied May 13 to if bella chose jacob instead of edward,what do you think would happen to edward right now?

19 May 13
Reply by Pinkie

"Is this in response to me?  If so, which part of what I said is not plausible specif…"

19 May 13
Reply by Pinkie

"Light, Now it seems ironic after the other thread where we engaged, that I did not a…"

Pinkie replied May 13 to What if Bella had picked up the phone instead of Jacob when edward rang in newmoon?

58 May 15
Reply by Pinkie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service