The Twilight Saga

Alison's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"The question is.....which version of the dvd to buy?!?!?!!? New Moon was a tough cho…"

Alison replied Jan 6, 2012 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Thinking about you pen!  Sooooo excited for Feb. 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!…"

Alison replied Dec 5, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"It is IMPERATIVE that they include Bella lowering her shield so Edward can read her…"

Alison replied Dec 2, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Yay!!! So happy to get this. :) My hubby even likes it! "

Alison replied Dec 1, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"Where is Bella's Lullaby???? I want that on the score also!!!! It played while she w…"

Alison replied Nov 29, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"OMG!!!! I love this pic! Just made it my computer's background.  Hey, did anyone bes…"

Alison replied Nov 27, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"I am convinced it is Bella he really wants. Edward and Alice would be a bonus. He st…"

Alison replied Nov 25, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…"

Alison replied Nov 14, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"It's the instrumental music...the background stuff. I generally like the scores more…"

Alison replied Nov 10, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

"I don't see the clip titled "Late" anywhere on the site....did I miss it? I would st…"

Alison replied Nov 9, 2011 to every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

15461 Mar 28
Reply by pen Sapp

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service