The Twilight Saga

Hi everyone!!
Gone, the title of this story, is the sequel to Innocent in Ruins (see link below).
If you want updates when a new chapter is posted, please add the account that we (Yani and Kelsi) share. That account is only for updates and anything else to do with our story.
That is the account that is posting this.
If you click on--------------------->
Yani and Kelsi ----------------->It will take you to our profile. Just add us as a friend, if you have not, already, to get updates!
You can also add our personal accounts: 

Kel-C :) (Eli's POV)
♫forever as always♫ (Max's POV)
You might get updates from these accounts but we are making no promises. We would really appreciate if you would just add our shared account!
That would help us, ALOT!!
Thanks!

-Kelsi and Yani

Innocent in Ruins (Link):
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/innocent-in-ruins-1?gro...

Preface.

We thought what we each HAVE been through was hard. We thought it was harder than anything that could come in the future. We thought we were strong enough, after all the pain, to handle something, anything, everything. It took this to defeat our thoughts. It took this to show us that we were wrong. It took this to realize there is worse in the future than what had happened to us before. It took this to show us how wrong we were.But, most importantly, it took this to really show us how strong we were and how strong we could be.

Tags: Gone, Innocent in Ruins

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

yeah hope teddy is ok
great!
OMG !!! WERES TEDDY !?!?!?!?! it better not be dan that's took him !!!!!!,,this is awesome so far !!,,keep me updated plzz
Of course we will keep you updated!! :)
Thank you!!!
lol
Love it!! Where is Teddy!?!?!? Dan better not have taken him!!
Thanks Ashlee!!! :)
where is he where is he! ahhhh!
you have to read more to find out (:
this is getting better and better

OMG WHERE'S TEDDY? :((
aww...thank you rexanne
Chapter 3

Eli's POV

I couldn't completely wrap my head around the fact that Teddy was really gone.
I continued to hope that I would hear him calling back or that he was....trying to hide. Or something. Anything but.... kidnapped. Maybe he just ran away, tried to find daddy.
Maybe he was somewhere in the store. Either way, we had to try.
When I had calmed down a bit, I told Max that we had to search the mall.

After looking in all the toy stores, we ended up hopeless. We started asking people if they had seen a little boy (with Teddy's description) walking around. No one had.
I cannot believe this.
After searching for another hour, Max convinced me that we should go home, call the police, and report a missing child.

When we got home, Max went straight to the home telephone. I stood in the kitchen, listening.
I could only hear Max's end but I didn't have to hear much to know it wasn't going well.

Max: Hi, my name is Max. I would like to report a missing child.

*pause*

Max: My last name? Johnson. Max Johnson.

*pause*

Max: My son's name is Teddy. He has brown hair and green eyes. And birthmark on his cheek . He's almost 2 years old and weighs about 30 lbs. He just went missing today.

*pause*

Max: No, sir. We looked in the mall. We couldn't find him anywhere. Please just-

*pause*
Max's face was red, now.

Max: No! You don't understand. I don't care. I'm not waiting 24 hours. I want you to file a missing child report, now.

*pause*

Max: Fine. But I will call my lawyer. You can talk to him.

Then he hug up the phone real fast and cursed under his breath.
He turned to me and shook his head.

"What?"

"They won't file a MC report until 24 hours after they disappeared. He said he would file one tomorrow at this time. I told him that we'd send a lawyer but he said rules are rules. A lawyer can't compromise." As Max told me this, his face stayed the color of a tomato.

"Well, that's okay, right??? That means only an extra day until we find him. No big deal, right?? Right??!!?" I was more into comforting myself, now.

"Yes, sweety. But the longer it takes, the father away he could get." Every word he said drug me farther and farther into the hole of no hope.

Maybe the hole of no hope wouldn't be so bad. Maybe then I wouldn't have to worry.
But if I didn't let go of trying, I might be able to fight.
I might be able to find Teddy.
So I'm not letting go.

Max's POV

I never knew that so many bad things could happen in someone's life in so little time. Every parent's nightmare is to have their son or daughter being kidnapped. I knew that Eli felt she was guilt for Teddy's kiddnapping. I had to get her to believe it was her fault. It's nobody's fault. If anyone, it's mine.
I should have gotten back to her quicker. Maybe if i ignored the phone call, i would of gotten to Eli first. I would of gotten to both of them and then Teddy would run up to me and give me a hug.Then i could give him his ice cream. We would of gotten home. Teddy would of gone to sleep in his bed time.
I would of gotten the chance to tell him that i loved him.

I told Eli we needed to look anywhere he could be. All his favorite things, we looked but there was no sight of Eli, nor has anyone seen him.
It was as if he had disappeared from everyone's eyes.
After trying to convince Eli that we should go tell the police, Eli finally accepted and we drove quietly home with no words exchanged.

When we got home, i didn't waist any time to call the cops. Its the first thing you should do because every minute counts.

"911 whats you emergency?" a man with a deep voice said.

"Hi, my name is Max. I would like to report a missing child." i said through the other line as calmly as i could.

"can i have your last name sir?" my last name? why the hell would they want my last name?

"My last name? Johnson. Max Johnson."

"Can you give me a brief description of the child, Mr. Johnson??"

"His name is Teddy. He has brown hair and green eyes. And birthmark on his cheek. He's almost 2 years old and weighs about 30 lbs. He just went missing today."

"well are you sure he's lost? He could be hiding. He is 2."

"No, sir. We looked in the mall. We couldn't find him anywhere. Please just-"

"well if you lost him at the mall. He must be hiding. There are lots of cameras sir. Someone must of seen him. To me this doesn't sound like a case of a missing child more of a case of hide and seek. This case doesn't sounds very convincing but according to the state's rule, a child has to be missing for at least 24 hours to file a missing child report.

"No! You don't understand. I don't care. I'm not waiting 24 hours. I want you to file a missing child report, now."

"I can't do that. The law says -"

"Fine. But I will call my lawyer. You can talk to him." i hanged the phone and felt blood rushing to my face. I started cursing at the police under my breath letting m anger out.

"What?" Eli asked.

"They won't file a MC report until 24 hours after they disappeared. He said he would file one tomorrow at this time. I told him that we'd send a lawyer but he said rules are rules. A lawyer can't compromise." I told her feeling blood rush to my face but i had to retain myself

"Well, that's okay, right??? That means only an extra day until we find him. No big deal, right?? Right??!!?" Eli replied but i wasn't sure if she was trying to convince me or if she was telling herself that.

"Yes, sweety. But the longer it takes, the father away he could get." I told her.
The longer time passes the more horrible stuff they could be doing to Teddy. The more he must be suffering from what they must be doing to him. He must be crying by now.

What must be going through his mind now?
Does he think we let the people take him?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service