The Twilight Saga

Hi everyone!!
Gone, the title of this story, is the sequel to Innocent in Ruins (see link below).
If you want updates when a new chapter is posted, please add the account that we (Yani and Kelsi) share. That account is only for updates and anything else to do with our story.
That is the account that is posting this.
If you click on--------------------->
Yani and Kelsi ----------------->It will take you to our profile. Just add us as a friend, if you have not, already, to get updates!
You can also add our personal accounts: 

Kel-C :) (Eli's POV)
♫forever as always♫ (Max's POV)
You might get updates from these accounts but we are making no promises. We would really appreciate if you would just add our shared account!
That would help us, ALOT!!
Thanks!

-Kelsi and Yani

Innocent in Ruins (Link):
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/innocent-in-ruins-1?gro...

Preface.

We thought what we each HAVE been through was hard. We thought it was harder than anything that could come in the future. We thought we were strong enough, after all the pain, to handle something, anything, everything. It took this to defeat our thoughts. It took this to show us that we were wrong. It took this to realize there is worse in the future than what had happened to us before. It took this to show us how wrong we were.But, most importantly, it took this to really show us how strong we were and how strong we could be.

Tags: Gone, Innocent in Ruins

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

aww poor eli and max :(
this is so amazing. a teen couple. i love the twist you did on your story. if a graded this as a paper i would have gave you a (O) for outstanding!
I love it!! I feel really bad that they lost teddy! please post more.
amazing!
thank you!!!
Thank you, everyone!
:D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service