The Twilight Saga

A Continuation of Midnight Sun

Welcome to the Comments Page for 'A Continuation of Midnight Sun'!
Your Comments are Greatly Appreciated!

Happy Cinco De Mayo Everybody! I just wanted to inform my readers that I have moved the story to a different Discussion, so that new readers can find each section of the story with more ease. I will soon be unable to fit any more of those nifty little glitter links to the new sections. The coding has too many characters, and the forum only allows so many per post.

Anyways, that new discussion will be closed and I will re-open it only for my story updates, so please continue to leave your comments here.

Here is the link to my Fan-Fic:
BEFORE YOU READ!!!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank my readers for their support and awesome feedback. But I also want to address and preempt some concerns other members have expressed. I have received several angry complaints from fans insisting I am disrespecting Stephenie Meyer's wishes by writing and continuing this story. I assure you, I do understand where they are coming from. I often have second thoughts about it myself. I don't want to plant false expectations for her novel we are all on our tippy-toes waiting for. I do not begin to compare my writing with hers. But I also doubt the meek writings of one fan such as myself could possibly affect an entire fan-base's anticipation or Meyer's compulsion to continue the novel. I have read several Fan-fics on this website and on others, that are doing the same or similar to what I am doing.

So, please use discretion before proceeding. For those of you that think reading Midnight Sun was wrong, or who wish to wait for Meyer's finished product (if she ever does)... or any who disagree or feel bothered with my decision to post this forum.... Please, I urge you NOT to continue reading. Leave this page, direct your curiosity elsewhere, and keep your opinions to yourself.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this Fan-Fic, and I welcome your comments and thoughts.

Thank you,
Jillian Shaw

Just discovered permalinks... This will make it much easier to link to new sections from now on. I can't believe I didn't figure this out before. I am normally right on top of these these things!
Ch. 12 Complications
Ch. 13 Balancing
Ch. 14 Confessions (Parts 1 & 2)
Ch. 14 Confessions (Part 3)
Ch. 15 Mind Over Matter (Part 1)
Ch. 15 Mind Over Matter (Part 2)
Ch. 15 Mind Over Matter (Part 3)
Ch. 15 ¾ The Wager (Part 1)
Ch. 15 ¾ The Wager (Part 2)

Get My Updates on Twitter!

Views: 1834

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Your writing is magical...I await with baited breath for you next chapter.
Hey Everybody, I am doing the best I can trying to get the next chapter done, but for those who can't wait... Another member is also writing her own continuation, and she's gotten much farther than me. I am still reading her version. It is interesting to see where our interpretations have been similar, and where we've both decided to take the story in different directions, outside of what we know from reading Twilight.

Here is a link to the Fan-Fic by obsessedtwibrarian:
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/midnig...
oh please keep writing, i absoluetly love edwards pov! your writing is wonderful.
please, when are you going to post more on chapter 14?! :)
wow, this is good stuff!!!!!
OMG I'm on pins & needles. More! I beg of you!
this is really good work, quite imprisive
Just a side note for those interested. In order to properly prepare myself to write more chapters in continuation of Midnight Sun, I first had to draft a timeline of sorts for the events in Twilight and Midnight Sun. Twilight Lexicon has one posted on their site, but guess what? It is WRONG! They said that Bella arrived to Forks, WA on Monday, January 17, 2005 and that her first day of school was Tuesday, the 18th.
You can view it here: http://twilightlexicon.com/?page_id=9

BUT... from reading Midnight Sun, we know that Edward leaves for Alaska and returns late Sunday night or very early Monday morning, and he attends school on Monday. In Twilight (and MS) Edward speaks to Bella for the first time in Biology class. Afterwards, Mike Newton comments to Bella that Edward was acting friendlier [today]. Bella [tried to sound indifferent] when she replied, "I wonder what was with him last Monday?" (p. 51 TW)

So, we know Bella met Edward on her first day of school which was "last Monday." Therefore, her first day of school was Mon. Jan. 17th, and must have arrived in Forks on Sun. the 16th.

So here is the whole Timeline for Twilight & Midnight Sun (attached):

TW= Twilight
MS= Midnight Sun
Attachments:
Jillian - Your latest chapter was well worth the wait. I appreciate your careful attention to detail. I like to read the Twilight original version followed by your version from EPOV. It's such an interesting study into our characters' minds.
Oh good!!!! I can't wait to read more. I love hearing it from his view. Well gotta go to bed. I will be looking for more tomorrow:)
please send me a copy of ur writing if u don't mind.. i love reading it.. lovethynne@yahoo.com pleaseee..
Right before the KISS! Keep going girl!

Please?(This is my kittly kat)

Photobucket
wow that was brilliant please hurry and do the next chapter x

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service