The Twilight Saga

Bella is only eight years old. Bella is running away from her two deadbeat parents. She is trying to run as far away from home as she can. Walking on an empty road she meets two people she never expected to find...

Views: 1236

Replies to This Discussion

SAY YES BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please say yes!
*******New Reader******* i loved it.keep going with it!
new reader ....i love this story please please please keep me updated thanks and once again awesome story! :D
New reader please keep me updated I cant wait to read the rest of it
wow... that was wuick, but still shocking.. Say yes say yes!!

okay it was like. "hey"
Hey"

"Nothing"

"COol"

Wil u marry me?"

Uhhhhhhhhhh" gasp... .tantan tannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

more ASAP and why is Bella depress???
I'm making it genetic
Chapter 19: Bella's POV
I got up and dressed. I got dressed in my usual jeans and a tank top then a jacket. Afterwards I ran downstairs. I hopped in the car. We drove to school. We walked to our classes like usual. It was in second period where I wanted to run out.This is why I could sense Jessica was something I didn't want around. When I walked in class she turned to say hi. Then she saw Edward and tried her best to get his attention. Finnally I got tired of it. I turned to look at Edward. He leaned in and kissed me. Jessica's mouth hung open. I heard Edward growl quietly at whatever she was thinking. I held his hand for the rest of the period. We all sat down at lunch and Jessica looked at me enviously and then at Edward admirably. I rolled my eyes. In fifth period is when I realized I had my ring on. Because Jessica pointed it out.
"Whats that?" she asked curiously looking at me like her life depended on my answer. I swallowed and looked at Alice. State the obvious she texted.
"A ring.." I said slowly.
"Who gave it to you?" I peeked at Alice for help.
"A person." I said. I wanted her to drop the subject and pay attention to the damn teacher but she kept her face on me like I wasn't giving her what she wanted and pressed on.
"What person?" she cocked her head to the side iterested in what my answer was.
"Family airlume." I replied. It was the first thing that came to my mind. And it was true.
"Oh." she seemed disapointed by this. After a few mintutes her eyes trailed to the front of the classroom then suddenly she turned to me again.
"Whose family airlume?" she smirked.
"Why do you care som much about a ring?" I asked.
"Just curious. It's just it does happen to be on your ring finger.." she trailed off.
"So what?"
"I dunno I was just wondering if..." she trailed off again. I rolled my eyes.
"Why would you care?" I demanded.
"Bella I was just curious. " she said innocently. Alice snorted. Me and Alice exchanged a glance. In gym I tripped. Emmett was nice and always caught me right BEFORE my face hit the ground. Unfortunatly after gym was time for the endless comments about my clumsiness. Edward embraced me as soon as i was by the car. Jessica was two cars down. She looked at me eviously.
"Whats she thinking?" I asked cooly.
"She's wondering why we are together and hoping we can break up. Until she saw the ring. You wore it?" he paused looked me. He grabbed my left had and kissed it. Obviously to annoy her.
"Yeah I love it. And you." I said. WIth that he kissed me on the lips and we hopped into the car.

Let Me wanr you that the next few chapters will not be interesting but they will get progressingly interestinger
yaaaaaay!!!!!! she said yes
hahahhaha LOL but Jessic is such AH!!! annoying i wear a urity ring on my ring finger and nobody ask and if they do I just say it's y purity ring and I problably know Bella will agree to purity ring rules has much Edward does LMAO!! :)

more ASAP and happy that Bella is finally happy and not depress!! yay!! wedding :)
SO COOL! great job, jessica deserves it to lol
omg
love it
poor jessica NOT LOL
cant wait to read the next chapter
post more soon please

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service