The Twilight Saga

Prologue

Embry Pov
She isn't suppose to be here.
I can't protect her if she doesn't want me too.
Who the hell is this?
Why does she like him?
This will not turn out to be a Bella Edward and Jacob triangle.
I won't let it.

My life is in her hands now.
It is her decision to make.
I have to learn to accept that.
If she wants him then it is her choice, once she is happy.

The day Rebecka walked into my life was the day I started to live.

Rebecka Pov

Embry Call has made my fantasy a reality.
Alec has made me feel special and wanted.
I want them both but for some reason I have to choose.
I am destined to have one soul mate, who is it?

Embry or Alec?
A part of me needs Embry in my life
A part of me also needs Alec. 
Why is it this way?
Is it because of what I am or because of what Alec made me?
I know something is wrong with me.

Who will help me?
Who will I choose?

Tags: FanFiction, Jacob, Lautner, Official, Taylor, Team, Wolves

Views: 252

Replies to This Discussion

Enjoyed the prologue and the first chapter!!! Look forward to more!
I love it! im excited for her to meet embry!
this is great! keep me updated :D
Thanks Guys I writing the next chapter and I'll post it tonight if possible
Chapter Two
Getting Ready

Becka Pov

On the way to my so called father’s house, I was being interrogated by, from what she told me so far, a thirteen year old.
Even through all her questions I was only studying Alec.
I didn’t pay attention to the where we was going, but Jake ha my suitcases in the trunk, my hand bags in the front seat and his little sister annoying me in the back. It wasn’t a really long drive to their house but what I was totally positive we passed was a beach and lots and lots of forested areas.

Jake pulled in a yard and stopped the car, switching off the engine while Rachel hopped out of the car saying, “Welcome home Becka.” Great! A farm house. My mother left civilization to go and hook up with a country whack-o. I got out the car and looked around. There was a barn house by the looks of it and a lot of open grounds out skirted by the forest. Where the hell were they living, in the forest? Jake hand me my hand bag and walked up the front steps, to the door. I walked up behind him with Rachel when my phone rang. I took out my phone and watched the caller I.D. I didn’t know the number, so I answered the call curiously. “Hello.”

“Umm…Hello, can I speak to Becka?” That voice! It belonged to Alec, I could tell it ten miles away. My heart totally stopped beating; I stood there frozen in time and space. Alec called me; he really called my cell. “Uhh…Hello?”
Shoot, quick say something, anything Becka. “Hi.” Great going Beck.
“Is Becka around?” that sweet melodious voice asked through the phone.
“Y-y-yes, I am.” I said then hit my forehead with the palm of my free hand.
“Sorry, if I am interrupting you but this is Alec from on the plane and I was wondering if you would like to….umm…go out some time….with me?” he asked sounding really nervous and strangely different than the boy I was talking to on the plane.
“No, your not, really it is okay for you to call. I will love to go out with you tonight.” I babbled quickly. Rachel stood in front the door staring at me.
“Great. We’ll meet at the cinema complex at six later on.” He said and I blushed highly.
“Okay, six it is then. Bye Alec.” I said and he said ‘bye’ and hanged up.

As the phone went dead, my heart started to beat again.
I was still standing outside in front of the door, when I felt strong warm hands lift me over his shoulder and carried me inside. I was fighting for them to put me down.
“Put me down immediately.” I snapped when I was inside the living room. The person dropped me back on the couch and when I looked up at the person it was Jake. “Don’t you ever do that again. If you ever put your hands on me, I swear, I’ll call the police and charge you for sexual harassment.” I yelled, out of fury.
“Oh please shut up.” Jake retorted. “For the longest while Rachel was calling you inside and you was lost in your crazy own little rich world with your boyfriend, I was fed up of watching my sister say your name so I brought you inside.” He explained, turning to walk away and he turned back to add. “First thing first, if I wanted to sexually harass you, you would have been begging me to continue not to stop. Secondly, get this straight , please don’t drool over my friends and I promise I’ll drop you and pick you back up from your stupid date later.” And then he left me in the living room.

I finally decided to take in my surroundings and thought to myself, that for poor people, the house wasn’t bad.
“Your bedroom is this way.” Rachel said to me from the stairway. I got up and followed her up the stairs. “Don’t worry about Jake he only brought you inside because he doesn’t want any of his friends to imprint on you.” Rachel and pointing at the door which is supposed to lead into my bedroom and she ran down the stairs with a wave of her hand. ‘Imprint on me’ what the hell is that suppose to mean? Whatever. I walked in my room and unpacked the remaining of my suitcase. It looked like Rachel was already unpacking for me. I sat on my bed and was choosing which outfit to where to go out with Alec later. I didn’t realize I was so tired and I dozed off.

I woke up to Rachel banging on my door, yelling that it was five and I should be getting ready for my date. FIVE??
I hopped off the bed and quickly rushed to the bathroom to bath and change my clothes. After the warm shower, I walked back in my room to find I haven’t picked out an outfit yet. I was so busy finding the perfect outfit, I forgot about my hair. I was sitting on a stool in front of the mirror and styling my hair, with my curling irons. I glanced at the clock on the bedside table and screamed out loud. It was 5:37 p.m. I was going to be late for my first date with Alec. I was started to curl even faster when I heard Jake’s voice say, “Hurry up it is a fifteen minute drive to the town in Nessie’s car. I’ll be outside waiting.”
I was completely finished, my hair, my outfit. I took one more look at the mirror and approved of how I looked.

I walked down the stairs and headed for the door. When I opened the door I saw a girl a little younger looking than me and hugging up Jake. She was dressed to impress, and so was Jake. I wonder if Jake was carrying her out or something.
“WOW!” was the exclamation I heard coming from Jake and the girl. I turned a light shade of red around my cheeks. I walked up to them.
“Nessie, this is, my newly found little sister, Becka. Becka, this is my girlfriend Nessie.” Jake said and the girl stretched out her left hand to me and caught a glimpse of an engagement ring on her finger. I shook her hand in return and smiled at her.
“No offense Jake and I really don’t want to sound rude but I’m getting a little late, here.” I said fidgeting. We all hopped in the car and was on our way to town.

“I like you outfit.” Nessie said from the front passenger seat.
“Thanks, and I really love yours.” I said smiling at her.
“Thanks, my aunt is a fashion freak.”
“I am too, but I don’t complain.” I said to her.
“Well at least we have something in common, your brother here was worrying that you wouldn’t like me and I won’t like you in return.” Nessie said pointing at Jake. Then the car stopped….
Love it!
Please write more!
:)
eeek! i love it and am excited for whats gonna happen next!
Becka Tammy says Embry will come in chapter four or five.
LOL

It is only that Bloodsucker for now. Since we wrote in him on Midnight she has obsessed with him but she still gets PMS over the Wolves---- Tammy is a Vampire (Damon on Vampire Diaries) lover too.
lol Becka anyway I writing the next chapter for this story but i in class now so i can't really write and chat now so later when i reach home i;ll be on again okay
awesome :)
I bored but it is computer class and i on the internet so i checking up on this site one time
Chapter Three
First Date and Kiss

Jake stopped the car in front of the ticket booth and said, “Do the both of you have anything else to talk about than fashion and clothes?” Nessie and I watched each other shrugged and then smiled.
“NO.” We said to him at the same time.
Jake shook his head in disbelief and got out of the car, slamming the door.
The car shook at the force of the door slamming and Nessie frowned.
We got out the car after and I stood next to her. Jake was looking as if he was on the alert or something.
What the hell was his problem now?
I doubt anyone is going to try and hurt me.
I don’t even know anyone in this town.
“Well, this is where we leave you for your date and we’ll be back at 11 to pick you up.” Nessie said hugging me. “Hope you have fun on your lovely date.” She said getting back into the car.
I blushed a bit and then turned to see Jake.

“If anything happens, call me. I’ll come and get you or send someone here if it is anything.” He said to me with a worried look on his face. I nodded and turned to walk into the cinema complex to wait on Alec.
I watched Jake hop back into the car and drive off with Nessie.
I hugged my jacket tighter when I got the strange feeling that someone was watching me.
I turned in all directions to see who it was; no one was there.
I shook the thoughts out of my head and relaxed a bit and walked about the complex.
I walked into a gift shop and looked around.
I got back that feeling again and I walked out the store and walked into a book store.
I was looking through the shelves in a row and I bent to pick up a book I dropped.
When I got up and looked to the shelf I saw Alec on the other side. I was startled a little and I jumped at the sight of him in here.
“Hi Becka.” He said for only me to hear.
“Alec, what are you doing here?” I asked him, smiling that he is here and not waiting for me outside in the cold opening of the complex.
“I’m here because when I was looking for you, I saw you walking in here and I followed you in.” He said so simply, it rolled off his tongue like the music I hear, every time I hear him speak.
“Oh. Okay, I’m sorry for making you wait.” I said blushing intensely, “I didn't know you where you were and I thought someone was following me so I walked around and…”

“You thought someone was following you?” he asked, cutting my sentence short.
I nodded my head and he shook his head in a disapproving way. “Did you see the person?” he asked me a lot more serious than before.
“No. I didn’t see anyone but it doesn’t matter.” I said trying to forget about the feeling I got when I think about someone following me. “Let’s just enjoy our date and have fun.”
Alec’s serious face turned to a friendly happy feature and I was glad that the topic was changed.
Alec bought the tickets to watch ‘Salt’.
I was really not interested in the movie; I sat through the movie staring at the complete perfection of Alec.
Every time he glanced my direction shyly turned and paid attention to the movie for a while.
I was praying for this movie to end, if not end then stop or something happen that will make us leave the cinema..
Lord alone knows how much I wanted this movie to end.

He answered my prayers and Alec offered me his hand for us to leave the cinema.
I took it with great delight and we walked out of the theatre and into the complex corridors.
While we were walking in the corridors Alec turned to face me and ask, “Do you want anything t…” I was pushed by some little children running in the corridor and I ended up in Alec’s arms.
He caught me in the nick-of-time.
It was either whiplash or Alec had some really good reflexes.
I looked up into his questioning, soulless, sad, black eyes and I couldn’t breathe at all.
I think my heart stopped beating as well.
Is he going to kiss me?

Alec Pov

I caught her just in time but I shouldn’t have.
My speed and agility isn’t supposed to be obvious to her, not if I continue like this tonight.
I looked at her; those brown eyes were a portal to her soul that she was opening up to me.
I couldn’t get more attached to her; it isn’t safe for her and me.
The innocent look in her eyes and the unconditional love I see in her is driving me to do things I never thought I would do.
Not even for my sister.
Every time I look at her I which I could give up my immortality and spend my life with her.
Every minute I spent today thinking about her I feel more human than anything.
I could always change her and spend the rest of my immortal life with her as my mate.

Those unspoken words that her eyes yell at me are tempting me.
I want to kiss her but I have never kissed a human before.
Will I control my hunger and kiss her normally or will her blood tempt me to bite her in the open.
Her eyes were like a rope that was tightly wrapped around me, pulling me closer and closer to her.
Our lips were a centimeter away from each other.
I could feel her feel the heat radiating off of her body.
Her warmth was wrapped around me and I was being pulled into her even more.
Our lips touched and I was completely lost.

She smelled like rare spring flowers and felt like heaven.
Becka moaned lightly, allowing my tongue access into her mouth.
Even this was like an experience I’d never felt before.
Stuck between thirst, love and lust.
She would match me move for move and if that happens it will endanger both of us.
Her hands found each other around my neck and it aroused me even more, this wasn’t enough and I knew it.
I wanted more of her and if I had more of her I won’t get enough.
I will never stop wanting her.
I felt her grip tightened around my neck and the intensity of her emotions taking over.
I had to break this kiss, but how could I when I don’t want it to stop.
I slowly inhaled the scent of her and around me.

I broke away from kissing her instantly when I got caught the scent of Felix and Jane.
No. They can’t find me here with her.
They can’t find her.
I had to think quickly. A walk, yes, a walk.
“Let’s go for a walk out in the road.” I said to her, smiling to hide my fear.
I am a vampire that somehow fell for this human and I am frightened for her life more than mine.
“Sure.” She said when she finally breathed. We walked out the complex and into the streets.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service