The Twilight Saga

A Different Ending-

***This banner was made by CraziCullen***

Summary-

Standing at the alter of her own wedding, Bella is overjoyed to marry the love of her life, Edward Cullen. But right as she reaches up to kiss him and make it final, she is suddenly shocked to find herself in an alternate world, farther away from Edward than she's ever been. Bella is quick to realize that she is now living in a life where she is married to Jacob with three kids, and comes to the conclusion that she is having a nightmare the night before her wedding.

But what happens when she doesn't wake up like she expects herself to? Bella struggles and searches as hard as she can to find a way to escape this nightmare, but finds that it isn't going to be a very easy task. How long will Bella be stuck in this twisted world before she comes to like it? How will she find a way to escape this nightmare, or, will she want to?

Index:

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue- Edward

_

_

_

More Stories By This Author-

Selfish- Bella tries to keep her secret away from Edward,  but quickly realizes life has other plans for her. After realizing she is pregnant with Jacob, Bella faces many disasters including loss, betrayal, pain, and tears. Bella must go through many obstacles to get back everything that means anything to her, but the question is- will she be able to handle the many barriers that try and keep her from what once was? Or has she caused far to many troubles to ever be forgiven?

_

_

Secretive- In this shocking conclusion to Selfish, Ryan, Bella's  lost son, learns the truth about his past and is forced to realize what trouble his birth has brought upon so many. Ryan becomes angry at the Cullen's for destroying his father Jacob, and seeks revenge. Right as he begins to plot his wrath upon the family, an odd favor of help appears before him, desiring the same thing as him; to enforce the death of the Cullen's. Will Ryan stay a loyal pack leader, or will he except this powerful, yet deadly favor of help?

_

_

Renesmee Loses A Tooth: A One-shot- In this brief, yet adorable one-shot,  young Renesmee is frightened to find that she has lost one of her teeth! Read along as little Nessie experiences the wonders of losing a tooth, and for the first time, hears the old legend of 'The Tooth Fairy.'

_

_

Emmett Works At McDonalds- Making one of the first one-shots  based completely on him, Emmett's

boredom inspires him to become the worst employee to walk the earth.

_

_

_

Thank you to all of the wonderful readers and your beautiful comments! I can't tell you guys how many times you inspire me to never stop writing!!!

Views: 5697

Replies to This Discussion

yayy first comment!! read the summary and it sounds good but i cant read chapter 1 now :( i'll comment again later :)
cool :) lol
Jesse - you're making me sad =\ you keep bringing me down with the Bella/Edward/ Jacob Triangle.. First Selfish- now this, gosh--x you're gonna give me an aneurysm (but greaat writing]
thanks!!! I'm glad you like it!!! I don't know if this story is going to have as many readers though. I kind of think i used an idea thats used to often in movies. Idk :) lol

Chapter One-

I walked down the aisle, and realized that this wasn’t so bad after all. So what if people thought that I was some young teenager making some big mistake! I suddenly wasn’t worried about them because I knew I wasn’t making a mistake. This was the best choice of my life. And now, it was just getting started.

My heart still beat heavily, and the palms of my hands were still a little hot but I just walked with confidence, ignoring it.

As I approached Edward, I got a happy feeling in my stomach. It was partly butter flies, but it was mostly a joy.

I was going to be with Edward forever. We would live happy and never have to worry about anything else getting in the way of that. I smiled as I noted that in my head. No worrying about Charlie downstairs, no hesitation in our kissing, no more vampires chasing and hunting us down, we didn’t even have to deal with anyone if we wanted to. We could just go out far, far away in the middle of nowhere just the two of us.

It seemed to have taken a life time for the vows to be all said and done, but once they finally were, Edward spoke a low beautiful “I do.” And it was one of the most beautiful things, I’d ever heard.

He reread the vows to me, and asked me the same as he had Edward and I responded with my very own “I do.”

“The preacher said “You may kiss the bride.” And I smiled. I reached up to kiss Edward. As always I had to lift up onto my toes to reach his face. I threw my arms around him. Our lips just a tiny little fraction of space apart…

It felt as though the body in front of me that was holding on to had just dissolved. I had nothing to keep my balance on and fell to the ground. What happened?

At first I was nervous. Everyone just saw that! All of my friends and family and . . . everyone saw me fall on my wedding day, about to kiss Edward and-

I looked to my side to see nothing that I expected. I was no longer in the Cullen's backyard. There were no longer rose petals, or a balcony, or rows of seats, or their house or even… Edward.

My head twisted and turned as I looked around. I was suddenly in a room. But I could tell from the looks of it that I was not in a room in the Cullen house. It was too small, and dirty, and poor looking. There were several different pieces of clothing scattered across the floor. It was woman's and men clothes. There were two big t-shirts, a pair of jeans, a pair of shorts, a fashionable top, a scarf, and a sweater.

The bed I was suddenly on was unmade, and had old thin green sheets covering it. The walls were painted brown. The dresser on the other side of the cramped room was a cheap looking brownish colored dresser. There was a bunch of stuff on top of the dresser. Make up, folded and unfolded clothes, a teddy bear, three cups (one of them filled with what looked like cola) a paper plate, a cord to something, and a bunch of stacks of papers. The room was a disaster.

Where was I?

I began to wonder if someone was pulling some terrible prank on me. I got up and walked over to the door. It had a rack hanging on the top and was hanging more coats than it was probably made for.  I opened the door but it was just a bathroom. I didn’t even acknowledge the billions of makeup items stuffing the counter.

I walked back into the other room to try the other door. But as soon as I opened it, I gasped, shocked.

“Jacob?” I asked.

He frowned at my surprise. “Do you not like this shirt?” he asked. He looked down at the red plaid shirt he was wearing and sighed. He yanked it off and walked into a different door to the other side that I hadn’t noticed.

I just watched him walk in, and then out of the little room with billions of clothes in pure shock. He walked out with a dressy white shirt. When he saw my confused face he sighed again.

“I don’t know Bella! I’m trying here!” he said. I actually thought that he looked better in the plaid. Never mind that.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. I noticed for the first time that I wasn’t wearing the wedding dress I had on just minutes ago . . . I gasped. Instead, I sported out a yellow shirt with ruffles on the top. Under that I wore grey sweat pants with some dirty looking socks on. One of them had a whole right where my big toe was.

Jacob looked at me confused. “I live here.” He said, now he just flat out looked worried.

“Okay then . . . What is I doing here?” I asked.

He just stared at me with a blank expression. He suddenly snorted, laughing and then went in the bathroom and started brushing his teeth. “You better hurry. We’re going to be late for that reservation.” he mumbled with the tooth brush in his mouth. I watched disgusted while he brushed his teeth, slobbering all over everything, foam coming out of his mouth as if he had rabies.

I sat myself on the bed. Suddenly I felt a little dizzy.

I continued watching him as he finished up and then ran a comb through his hair. He walked into our room again and stared at me. “Seriously," He laughed. “We’re going to be late.” He informed me.

“For what?” I asked.

“Our date!” he said as if it were obvious. “What do you mean ‘what for?’ this is all you’ve been talking about for the last week! Come on! We need to hurry!” he said laughing.

This was strange.  “Okay Jacob. Seriously, what’s going on?” I asked him, walking towards him. He just walked into the kitchen and started pouring three glasses of orange juice.

“Seriously Bella, were going to be late.” He said, pouring the juice. He didn’t look like he would keep his patience that much longer. He now looked like he might start getting irritated.

He put the carton in the fridge and then started making three bowls of cereal.

“I’m not hungry.” I said.

He looked at me and then rolled his eyes. “Good one.” He said.

Confused, I walked back into the room. It took me a couple of minutes, but after shuffling through the dresser, I finally found some jeans. I through those on and then found a light pink shirt with a shiny black belt around the stomach. After I put it on, I walked back in the kitchen to find Jacob again.

Maybe if I played along, he would tell me what was going on.

I looked around but no Jacob. “Jacob?” I asked.

“Oh you look beautiful!” he said. He walked up to me, put his arms around my waist and then gave me a kiss on the lips. Not just any kiss, a kiss that someone would give to their wife.  I pulled away quickly, having flashbacks of the last time he kissed me without my permission.

I just looked at him, my mouth hanging open.

“What?” he asked, he looked offended.

“What the heck is your problem?” I shouted, wiping my mouth off with the back of my hand. He looked at me as if I were crazy. “You just wait until Edward finds out about this!” I added. That should scare him.

He looked at me, confused. “What?” he asked.  “Who’s Edward?” he asked.

I just stared at him.

“Hello? Edward Cullen. My hues- . . .” I just sat there blank.

“Your husband?” Jacob asked. His hands were no longer on my waist.

Oh what the heck, this was a dream anyway. “Yes. My husband, Edward Cullen is my Husband.” I confirmed.

Jacob tried hard not to smile. He couldn’t hold it in. He snorted, but the next thing I knew, he was in front of me, his hand on my shoulder for support, busting out laughing.

“This is not funny!” I said. Suddenly three kids came in the room screaming. The two girls started trying to crawl on Jacob, making him laugh all the more, while the boy just walked up to me and hugged my leg. He started pulling at my jeans.

“I’m hungry mommy.” He said. I gasped. What had he just said?

“What’s so funny?” the two girls demanded of Jacob.

He rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. He looked me right in the eye and said “Mommy’s trying to be funny.” He said laughing. The other two girls laughed with him. He picked them up and sat them at the table. Each one had a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice.

He looked at me as if he were expecting me to do something.

He came over and picked up the little boy who was tugging at my jeans and sat him in the last seat with an uneaten meal.

The front door opened and a young teen age girl with long black hair and glasses walked in. she had braces and wore a sweater vest. With her, she carried a big giant bag. It looked like a baby bag.

“You two have fun on your date.” She smiled.

“Thank you Susan. We’ll be back by ten.” He said.

I stared at him. He didn’t seem to notice.

“Are you ready?” he asked me. He felt his pockets and then said “Crap. Almost forgot my wallet.”

“Mommy, I don’t want orange juice!” one of the girls shouted. She knocked over the orange juice, spilling it out onto the table.

“Oh I’ll get that!” Susan said, hurrying to the table to clean it up. As she did, she mumbled to the little girl about not knocking over drinks, and about how she was going to have to drink a different glass.

“Oh . . . okay.” I mumbled.

“Let’s go.” Jacob smiled.

“Oh . . . okay.” I said.

“Bye!” Susan smiled, wrinkling her nose and then scooting her glasses back up.

“Bye.” I mumbled.

“Are you okay?” Jacob asked. “If you’re not feeling well we can stay. I’m sure Susan wouldn’t mind.” He said quietly.

“No, no. I’m fine.” I said.

He rolled his eyes at my usual ‘I’m fine’ line, put his arm around me, and then led me out to an old car out front.

I realized then that this was one scary dream. It had to be.

It was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U have to continue i didn't even realize it was a dream.

lol okay thanks :)))

WOW! So not expecting this. What a unique and original idea! Love Love Love Love it.
thanks Andra! I love that you ,ove my story (if that makes any sence) lol
i love it!
thanks!
this is so good

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service