The Twilight Saga

A Different Ending-

***This banner was made by CraziCullen***

Summary-

Standing at the alter of her own wedding, Bella is overjoyed to marry the love of her life, Edward Cullen. But right as she reaches up to kiss him and make it final, she is suddenly shocked to find herself in an alternate world, farther away from Edward than she's ever been. Bella is quick to realize that she is now living in a life where she is married to Jacob with three kids, and comes to the conclusion that she is having a nightmare the night before her wedding.

But what happens when she doesn't wake up like she expects herself to? Bella struggles and searches as hard as she can to find a way to escape this nightmare, but finds that it isn't going to be a very easy task. How long will Bella be stuck in this twisted world before she comes to like it? How will she find a way to escape this nightmare, or, will she want to?

Index:

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue- Edward

_

_

_

More Stories By This Author-

Selfish- Bella tries to keep her secret away from Edward,  but quickly realizes life has other plans for her. After realizing she is pregnant with Jacob, Bella faces many disasters including loss, betrayal, pain, and tears. Bella must go through many obstacles to get back everything that means anything to her, but the question is- will she be able to handle the many barriers that try and keep her from what once was? Or has she caused far to many troubles to ever be forgiven?

_

_

Secretive- In this shocking conclusion to Selfish, Ryan, Bella's  lost son, learns the truth about his past and is forced to realize what trouble his birth has brought upon so many. Ryan becomes angry at the Cullen's for destroying his father Jacob, and seeks revenge. Right as he begins to plot his wrath upon the family, an odd favor of help appears before him, desiring the same thing as him; to enforce the death of the Cullen's. Will Ryan stay a loyal pack leader, or will he except this powerful, yet deadly favor of help?

_

_

Renesmee Loses A Tooth: A One-shot- In this brief, yet adorable one-shot,  young Renesmee is frightened to find that she has lost one of her teeth! Read along as little Nessie experiences the wonders of losing a tooth, and for the first time, hears the old legend of 'The Tooth Fairy.'

_

_

Emmett Works At McDonalds- Making one of the first one-shots  based completely on him, Emmett's

boredom inspires him to become the worst employee to walk the earth.

_

_

_

Thank you to all of the wonderful readers and your beautiful comments! I can't tell you guys how many times you inspire me to never stop writing!!!

Views: 5703

Replies to This Discussion

Omg really? Y stop thee give the ppl wat they want and that is more loved it

Thanks Zippora! I just finsihed updating my otyher story so I'm going to start working now! :)

Hey Brandi, I took down that last chapter. I'm sorry, so sorry, for the confusion, but I decided to go another way with the story. Please forgive me, but anything you just read in chapter eleven no longer applies to the story. Sorry I'll have the real chapter eleven posted soon.

I'll see what I can do :)))

Chapter Eleven-

ATTENTION: If you read the original version of this chapter when it was posted, please disregard it. The original post for chapter eleven was deleted and is false. This is the new chapter eleven. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Previously on A Different Ending-
"I can't do this." I said, and ran away from the alter without looking back. Once I was away form the Cullen house, I ran.

Bella's P.O.V.-

As fast as I could possible go, I ran toward my one destination; La Push. My bare feet began to hurt as they ran across the ragged forest floor, my chest was pained from puffing air in and out quickly, and my arms were bruised and cut from all of the surrounding limbs, but I continued to run.

I had no choice, really. If I didn’t get there quickly enough, Edward would find me and then I’d have to talk to him. I would of course talk to him later, but I couldn’t now. I was still completely humiliated with myself for what I had done, and the last thing I wanted to see was Edward’s reaction to what I had just done to him. I hated hurting him, but Jacob was where my heart truly was, and where it would always be.

I realized that I was almost to La Push and pushed harder. I was almost there, all I had to do was get there as fast as I possibly could and for now, I wouldn’t have to face Edward. I was shocked to feel a small tear suddenly fall down my cheek. I wiped it off real quickly, struggling not to let any others fall after it. I could not think of Edward right now, I needed to focus on Jacob.

And little Jake. A surge of pain filled my already hurt chest as I thought of my dream, and what Jake had gone through in it I shook my head a s I ran, unable to cope with the thought alone. I realized then that I would stop it. If Jacob accepts me, and takes me into his arms lovingly, which I was sure he would, and then I could stop this. No, I would stop this. When Jake came along, I would forever watch him and protect him from any danger that dares try and hurt him. I would never let him out of my sight.

I came to a sudden halt. I had entered La Push territory; I was safe now. I now came to a walk, gasping for air as I went to Jacob’s house. I suddenly felt to need to run again, for walking was just not enough. I ran to his house, a smile suddenly around my face.

I made it to his porch, and knocked on his door urgently. I played out the scene in my head. Should I kiss him? Should I just simply hug him just in case? Maybe I should-

“Bella?” Sam asked, opening the door suddenly. I was slightly confused that he was here, but the smile never left my face. “Aren’t you supposed to be… getting married or something?” he asked.

I shook my head. “Where’s Jacob?” I asked, suddenly excited to see him. Would he be excited to see me?

Sam’s face dropped suddenly, and he looked at my ruined dress awkwardly. “Oh.” He mumbled, hanging onto the doorframe. I could see the veins in his hand bubbling out, some type of anger forcing him to hold tightly.

“Here’s not here is he?” I asked disappointed. Maybe he was just out, he would have to come back eventually, right?

“Bella…” he started, suddenly unable to find words. “Jacob’s gone.” He struggled, finally meeting my eyes.

I was confused. Why did he use that tone of voice when he spoke? Was he sick or something? I watched as he suddenly struggled to stand, his legs wobbling. I was taken by the smell of alcohol on his breath. I gasped.

“Sam are you…?” I forgot the question and asked a different one. “When will he be back?” I asked.

Sam shook his head. “Bella he’s not coming back.” He said, sadness in his eyes. “He’s gone.”

I just stared at him, unable to comprehend what he was saying. He must be playing a sick joke, or maybe he was too drunk to understand what he was saying.

But even though his mind was currently controlled by alcohol, I could still see the seriousness sin his eyes, the weeks of sadness under his eyes.

“Sam…” a tear fell down my cheek. “What happened?”

=( im so sad he better not be dead omg update soon

I'm updating as fast as I can :)

I want to read the other post..... Did you kill Jacob!!!?? >:'(

Don't worry, the original chapter eleven was boring. I'm pretty sure Brandi was the only one who read it. And... I can't give anything away! :) But really, don't worry about anything.

i read the original chapter 11 and i liked it but this one is better :)

Thanks guys! I'll keep you updated!

thaaaank you Zippora!!! :)))

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service