The Twilight Saga

What if Bella Rosalie Alice Renee and Charlie were vampires?

What if Edward Jasper Emmett Esme and Carlisle were humans?

Banner made By: Hannah

thanks for the banner :)

This story is based on Edward and Bella and the rest of the of the Cullen clan.

Preface

I would of never thought of falling in love again... especially with a human. But he is my own personal heaven. The one that I would love to spend eternity with. The one that I love with all my heart. The one that I will give up my life for. The one that I'll love for eternity. His blood sings to me, it calls me, and thats why I will never let anything happen to him. His eyes are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And I would hate to see them closed forever. He is the love if my life. He is the stars at night that shine my night. Before it was all dark, now I see everything I need to see and more. My one and only beloved...

If you want updates please friend request me i never deny friend request please it will make it easier for me

(plz read nd comment)

(banners welcome)

~Little Ms. Cinderella

Views: 1765

Replies to This Discussion

i
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Jasper called Alice "love"!!!!!!!! so sweet
know
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Jasper called Alice "love"!!!!!!!! so sweet
how sweet lol
I love your story is so cute......Bella stalking Jessica & Edward thats funny......I can't wait to see what happens......will Bella get caught?.......Will Jessica annoy Edward so much that he'll leave her on the date?.I can't wait to see what happens......until you post again

omg its so exciting lol

whats gonna happen next lol

hury up and post i love this story if u dont do it soon i will send some one from my personal cartoon army after u *silently gigels* btw love in the story

p.s. hury up or els

ok sorry posting soon

:D

Chapter 6 part 2

Rosalie's date

----------------Rosalie's pov--------------

Alice soon left. I saw Bella run into her room.

"Hey Bella what are you doing." I asked.

"Oh nothing, just gonna wacht tv."

"Oh ok then, uh Emmett is coming now so I'll be leaving now."

"Ok Rose have fun."

Then there was a knock at the door. I just walked downstairs at a inhuman speed, and quickly looked at the mirror that was length wise at the closet in the living room. Everything seemed great. I opened the door, and there he stood lokking better than ever.

"Hey Rose ready to go on our date."

"Yes lets get going.

" "Rose you look amazing."

"Thank you Emmett, you look great to." Emmett couldnt keep his eyes of me. "So where are we going?" "Well thats a suprise your just gonna have to wait to see."

I didnt know where we were going but i bet it was going to be amazing. We pulled up to a resturant but i have never seen this one here.

"Uh Emmett where are we?"

"We are in canada."

"Oh wow."

"So do you want to go inside now, lets go eat."

"Ok then." We walked in and i was truly amazed, their were so many lights, people were eating and dancing. The waiter seemed to have the eyes for emmett and i just rolled my eyes. We ate then we danced. Then a slow song played. This night was the most magical night ever.

"Rose i am so happy to be here with you tonight, tonight is the most special night ever, and i get to spend it with the most beautiful girl in the entire world."

"Oh Emmett this is the best night ever for me this night i will remember alwasy remember for the rest of my life."

"Rose i have another suprise we have to get going, you know long drive."

I was so happy that i couldnt even talk i just nodded my head. We left the resturant and mad it back to Forks, then we made a turn to some cliffs. He parked the car, and we went for a walk in the moon light. It was the most romantic night of my life. I saw something on the floor it was a blanket.

"Rosie."

"Did you just call me Rosie."

"I did hope you dont mind i think it suits you."

"Not at all, you can call me anything you want."

We sat dwon on the blanket, we didnt talk we just stared at the moon.

"Rose can i ask you something?"

"Uh sure go ahead." He didnt look up he just played with his fingers, it was kinda cute seeing him nervous.

"Uh i was wondering if you would like to be uh umm .... my girlfriend?"

I sat their motionless, i didnt know what to say. I wanted to say yes but i couldnt find the words to speak.

"Rose,Rose." Emmett said.

I couldtnt say anything so i just kissed him. He was caught of gaurd but then we were kissing more and more it felt like our lips were made for each other. We just sat their for what seemed hours but i didnt mind i would be like this with him forever. But then he pulled away i made a pout he just needed to catch his breath. I giggled. We layed back i didnt want this night to ever end.

"Rose i think i should get you home it's past 4 my parents will kill me if i dont get home and im sure you will get into trouble to and i dont want that. I dont want you to get grounded i want to see you tommorow.

"Of corse i will see you tomorow."

We drove home he never let go of my hand. he walked me to the door steps and gently kissed my lips and told me goodnight. I opened the door and Alice stood their grining.

"Alice what are you doing."

"Oh nothing Rose i just wanted to wait for you, so how did your date go."

"Like if you dont know pixie, but how yours go."

"Mine was the most amzing night ever he took me to a resturant we went for a walk we kissed, oh and he cancled the date with Lauren so Jasper my man."

"thats great Alice well im with Emmett now.But we need to get Bella with Edward, he really likes her. Speaking of Bella where is she."

"Oh Bella she is in her room she was spieing on Edward and well it didnt come out so great. She is sad of what happened she wont talk to no one. Bella got heart broken again she is in pain Rose my twin is in pain. Rose i could feel her pain i could feel all that she is going through right now." Alice yelled.

"But how is that Alice, how can you feel what she is feeling."

“I dont know i just feel it, it must be because were twins but im not sure i think we should talk to dad."

i have nevr seen Alice like this before she was crying tearless sobs.

"Alice it's gonna be ok."

I was panicking now i didnt no what to do.

"Bella, she just called my name." Alice said.

"But how is that i didnt hear her call your name."

"i dont know i just heard her."

"Do you think this is another power, but only twins can have."

"where is dad i think he is i dont know." Alice screamed

"DAAAAAAD!!!!!!" I yelled

thanks

looove ittt, can't wait for more, post more soon :)

-mercadez

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service