The Twilight Saga

What if Bella Rosalie Alice Renee and Charlie were vampires?

What if Edward Jasper Emmett Esme and Carlisle were humans?

Banner made By: Hannah

thanks for the banner :)

This story is based on Edward and Bella and the rest of the of the Cullen clan.

Preface

I would of never thought of falling in love again... especially with a human. But he is my own personal heaven. The one that I would love to spend eternity with. The one that I love with all my heart. The one that I will give up my life for. The one that I'll love for eternity. His blood sings to me, it calls me, and thats why I will never let anything happen to him. His eyes are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And I would hate to see them closed forever. He is the love if my life. He is the stars at night that shine my night. Before it was all dark, now I see everything I need to see and more. My one and only beloved...

If you want updates please friend request me i never deny friend request please it will make it easier for me

(plz read nd comment)

(banners welcome)

~Little Ms. Cinderella

Views: 1783

Replies to This Discussion

i know sorry

ill try to post it up soon k

CHAPTER 6 PART 3

----------Bella's pov--------------

I was out hunting. Rose and Alice were going out on there dates. So i was going to be alone at home, Mom and dad were out wroking late with Mr.Cullen. I sniffed a mountain lion so delicous i just let my insticnts take over. I crouched and leaped. I sucked all the blood of the lion but i couldnt help to think baout Edward. His long shabby hair his gergous green eyes, but am i really falling for a human again. No no this is not possible. Who am i kidding iam in love with him. It makes me so angry that he is going out with Jessica tonigh. Jessica doesnt diserve to be with great gut like Edward. I just got an idea ill just go spi on Edward and Jessica. Im sure there is nothing going on between them. I ran quickly to the house, i ran up to my room and saw Alice dressed really pretty, but i just went sraight to my room. I looked for dark clothes, I found a coat, a tank top,black skinny jeans, grey hat, grey heels, and black gloves. But i neede dsomthing to cover my face, Haha i got Alices glasses they were dark. So i had everthing i needed. I ran to my to where they were. Edward was going to take Jessica to the Bella italia. So i was fowlling them, they were having a normal conversation. They were ready to leave they were satnding outside of the restuarnt.

"Edward this is amazing thanks for taking me here and.... um i love you." Jessica said.

I had Alice's glasses in my hands and accidently smashed them,

"Uh yeah me to.. I love you to." Edward said.

What did he just say. I cant belive he just said that. when i thought it couldnt get worse they kissed

ill post the rest of the chapter later k

hope you like it plzz comment

soon k
thanks
awe.... poor bella... I love it tho!
poor bella let me know what happens
in the next chapter you'll find out more :)
thanks
soon
plz write more

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service