The Twilight Saga

What if Bella Rosalie Alice Renee and Charlie were vampires?

What if Edward Jasper Emmett Esme and Carlisle were humans?

Banner made By: Hannah

thanks for the banner :)

This story is based on Edward and Bella and the rest of the of the Cullen clan.

Preface

I would of never thought of falling in love again... especially with a human. But he is my own personal heaven. The one that I would love to spend eternity with. The one that I love with all my heart. The one that I will give up my life for. The one that I'll love for eternity. His blood sings to me, it calls me, and thats why I will never let anything happen to him. His eyes are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And I would hate to see them closed forever. He is the love if my life. He is the stars at night that shine my night. Before it was all dark, now I see everything I need to see and more. My one and only beloved...

If you want updates please friend request me i never deny friend request please it will make it easier for me

(plz read nd comment)

(banners welcome)

~Little Ms. Cinderella

Views: 1782

Replies to This Discussion

banner made by Hannah :)

Chapter 2

-------- Edward pov--------

I and my brothers were soon finished packing. “Hey you guys want to go for a walk in the woods." "Sure." Emmett and Jasper said. “Maybe we would see big foot haha." Emmett said. " ya sure we will." Jasper replied. When were just walking out when we saw a black Mercedes the windows were tinted so black we couldn’t see who was inside the car. Then we see them steeping out of the car the most beautiful women ever but the one that caught my eye was the one with the brown beautiful hair. “Hey you guys look over there i guess we found out who lives there." "Wow baby who are they I call the blonde one." Emmett said. "I call the pixie like girl over there." Jasper said. "Well whatever you guys i call the most beautiful one there the brown haired goddess." I saw them going to the woods. Hmm they like to be outdoors that’s awesome i like a girl who is the outdoor type. "Hey guys look their headed to the woods lets follow them and introduce our self." I said. We were following them and idea came to me i took out my phone and pretended to start texting then a real text cam and since i still hadn’t mastered how to text and walk at the same time i crashed into something hard, i look up to see that it was her and she was stone hard. She was more beautiful up close. I got up. She picked up my phone and gave it to me her hand was colder than ice it wasn’t the coldness that startled me it felt more like a shock. She pulled away quickly. “Umm hi I’m Edward and this is Emmett and Jasper and you are." I held out my hand.

--------------Bella's pov-------------

I looked down to see a young man lying on the floor with his phone next to him i bent down and got his phone and gave it to him his finger touched my hand his warmth traveled all through my body and had to pull away from him quickly. “Umm hi I’m Edward and this is Emmett and Jasper and you are." He held out his hand out, but I just starred at it and then he dropped his hand. He smelled so delicious i held my breath and so did my sisters. We had to get out of here before something horrible happened. We left while the boys stood there standing breathless. Alice that scent never been so sweeter than anything it burned my trout." I said. "Bella, Alice their blood id the most wonderful smell i have smelled all through the centuries." Rosalie said.

"Su sangre me... me canta." I said ((His blood it... it sings to me)) "Ok look you guys we have to stay away from them no matter what." Alice said. "Umm excuse me mam." A voice said. I recognized that voice that scent I turned around to see them standing there with two other people standing next to them.

(don't forget to comment)

(banners Welcome)

( i need more readers and comments plz :))

thanks you :)
ill post more soon ok :)
sure no prob :)

This sounds... interesting... and i like it! can't wait for more!!!!

thanks
New reader to your story.................its very interesting.................I can't wait to see how it all unfolds..........until you post again

thanks

ok :)

great story! cant wait for more =]
thank you :)

Chapter 3

--------Bella's Pov------------

"Uh yes" i said.

"Well we moved here and we live over there in that house, uh we saw you over there in the woods and wondered what that was all about." He said. Someone cleared their throat, and i look to see a man. "Oh sorry dad, this is my father Carlisle Cullen and my mother Esme Cullen and as you know they are my brothers.” He said. “Hi nice to meet you what’s your name." Esme said. "Well this is Rosalie, Alice and I'm Bella nice to meet you. Umm are u a doctor Mr. Cullen." "How did you know oh and please call me Carlisle." "Well my father is a doctor and said that we were having neighbors and he said that the father was going to be his partner along with my mother." "Well that’s true and it’s my honor to work alongside with him." "Hmm a doctor should we let them in to our house we can’t be rude." Alice thought. Then both of my mother and father came and saw how we looked thirsty and came quickly. "Hello my name is Charlie and this is my wife Renee nice to meet you Mr. Cullen it’s really great that we get to work with you." My dad said. “Please come in."

"Bella you and your sisters have to go upstairs i could see that you can’t handle their scent." My dad thought. I just nodded. As soon as they were inside i dragged my sister's up stairs. "Ok you guys we have to be very careful with these humans we could easily kill them." "But Bella look how cute they are I mean the one with the blonde hair he's pretty handsome if i do say so myself." Alice said "And looks at the one that has big muscles he's hot." Rosalie said. "Ok i do admit that their cute i mean the one with the bronze haired boy is cute, but we can’t interfere with their human life we could kill them; we don’t have the strength that mother and father have." "Ok Bella we would try to stay away, but what if they come up to us, and we can’t just be rude to them and tell them to stay away from us, we can’t tell them it’s dangerous that were vampires!" Alice yelled. "Why the hell are you screaming for you know they can hear us right i hope they didn’t hear us Alice I’m going to strangle you." I said. "haha like if you could really do that."

"Oh Alice you’re really going to get it now." I yelled. We ran down stairs and see everybody staring at us and Alice just giggled of course this was her plan i bet she saw it coming and kept it away from me; she was trying to make a fool out of me in front of Edward. "Oh Alice." "You wouldn’t you don’t dare to." Alice whispered loud enough only a vampire could hear." I was wondering if all your teeny babies toys were in order, cleaned, hug and kissed by you i think they miss you so much." I teased. The guys were laughing silently thinking we couldn’t here. “Bella you’re going to get it now." Alice thought. “Bella didn’t you say that you thought that Edward was cute." I couldn’t believe she said that oh my what is going to happen now that he knows that i think he's cute. "Hmm she thinks I’m cute that’s awesome." Edward thought. "Well Alice weren’t you the one that said that Jasper is handsome."

"Well Rosalie said that Emmett was hot." "What the hell Alice what did i do to you." Rosalie said. "If Bella and I are going down your coming with us." "I repeat what the hell Alice." Rosalie yelled again

"Girls what are you doing." my father said. "Umm just stopping by you know just normal stuff and then going to strangle Alice, bye now." We left out the door and ran after Alice. “Alice you’re surely going to get strangled now." I and Rosalie yelled at the same time. “Why did you do that?" "Because i thought that it would be funny." Alice turned around and headed back home and came to a skip when they were standing there. We all quickly held our breaths.

--------Edward pov--------------

We were going into their house. They girls went upstairs they were discussing something then one of the girls yelled and said something about vampires. They came running down and Bella seemed embarrassed. "Oh Alice." Bella said. Alice said something but i couldn’t hear what he said. ." I was wondering if all your teeny babies toys were in order, cleaned, hug and kissed by you i think they miss you so much." She said. "Bella didn’t you say that you thought that Edward was cute." Wow she thinks I’m cute awesome. "Well Alice weren’t you the one that said that Jasper is handsome." I turned to look at Jasper he had a smile on his face.

"Well Rosalie said that Emmett was hot." I also turned to look at Emmett that seemed to have a big grin on his face.

"What the hell Alice what did i do to you." Rosalie said. "If Bella and I are going down your coming with us." "I repeat what the hell Alice." Rosalie yelled again

"Girls what are you doing." Mr. Swan said. "Umm just stopping by you know just normal stuff and then going to strangle Alice, bye now." They left running after Alice. “Alice you’re surely going to get strangled now." I heard Bella and Rosalie yelled at the same time. I nudged Jasper and Emmett to follow me. "Uh excuse us were just going to be out for a while nice meeting you Mr. and Ms. Swan." i said. We left the house and saw Alice skipping toward the house and came to a stop. Bella and Rosalie came after her and stopped and held their breaths for some reason.

*so i have a little game for all my readers*

*ok so i'm thinking of a number from 1 to 50

you can only enter four numbers and the winner or winners will get a sneak peak at the next chapter.

and dead lines for this contest will be on saturday so it would be fair to any new readers ok. same goes for my other story so lets say that u guess the right number in this story but not the other youll only get a sneek peak at this story got it good luck.

love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service