The Twilight Saga

What if Bella Rosalie Alice Renee and Charlie were vampires?

What if Edward Jasper Emmett Esme and Carlisle were humans?

Banner made By: Hannah

thanks for the banner :)

This story is based on Edward and Bella and the rest of the of the Cullen clan.

Preface

I would of never thought of falling in love again... especially with a human. But he is my own personal heaven. The one that I would love to spend eternity with. The one that I love with all my heart. The one that I will give up my life for. The one that I'll love for eternity. His blood sings to me, it calls me, and thats why I will never let anything happen to him. His eyes are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And I would hate to see them closed forever. He is the love if my life. He is the stars at night that shine my night. Before it was all dark, now I see everything I need to see and more. My one and only beloved...

If you want updates please friend request me i never deny friend request please it will make it easier for me

(plz read nd comment)

(banners welcome)

~Little Ms. Cinderella

Views: 1787

Replies to This Discussion

thanks lol

great update!

thanks
New Reader. Awesome Story! Keep Updating!
yay new reader :D thanks no prob (:
Yooooooo! That's what's up! Hahahah! Tanya got in trouble! Tanya got in trouble!(:
hahah lol :D
does any one know what happened to the chapter?

never mind i found out now just because of one little word the mods removed my chapter

ill post it up again for the people that havnt read it yet  ugh.! -_____-

Chapter 12

Bella's pov

"Belllllaaaaaaaa" Alice yelled.

"What you want you evil pixy."

"I just wanted to tell you in a few weeks thunder storm, no rain at all, best chance to play baseball."

"Oh really that is so awesome. Did you tell dad already?"

"Yes, Esme and Carlisle are going to go away for the weekend so we could bring, Jasper, Emmett. and Edward."

"That is great can't wait, let's go get ready for school."

Alice began picking out the outfits. For her she chose a purple flano with jeans that looked ripped from the thighs. A black bow to go on her hair. Purple flats, a black heart necklace with wings. Purple nail polish. After she was picking it out she picked out Rose's outfit. It was a vest with stripes, black skinny jeans eyeliner res lipstick black heels. And a black hair band bow with white polka dots.

"Bella out now go, I need you to go out mean while I pick out your clothes."

"But why can't I see what I'm going to wear."

"Because you’re going to make a big deal about it."

"Fine then." I walked out and Rose was already changed.

"Hey Rose you look great."

"Thanks Bella, what are you going to wear?" She asked.

"Um I'm not sure Alice kicked me out before she picked it out she told me I was going to make a big deal about it."

"She has a point she knows that you’re going to make a big deal out of it like you always do when she picks out your clothes."

Rose left to go to the bathroom to put on eyeliner.

"Bella come here but you have to close your eyes ok."

I closed my eyes and Alice started undressing me. She put pants on me a top that only had straps, shoes three bracelets, and then she put a hat on me. After that she painted my nails, and put mascara on me and eyeliner. After that she put sunglasses on me, and then she put sneakers on me.

"Ok Bella I am down you can look in the mirror now." I turned to look at the mirror; I was astonished to what I saw. And I loved it.

"Wow my vision came out wrong you do like it."

I still couldn't speak so I just said thank you in my head.

"You’re welcome.

“We had only fifteen minutes to get to school. We walked outside and their stood Edward, he's eye's bugging out when he saw me. I swear if I was a human I would be redder than a tomato right now.

"Hey Bella you look great, I was wondering if you wanted a ride to school?"

"Thanks so much, and you look great to." I said. I stared into those emerald green eyes that I love so much. Someone cleared their throat. It was Alice.

"Bella Edward let's go you guys are going to be late for school."

We got into the car Alice and Rose got into Alice's Porsche. Edward and I got into his car. We drove of when we got were at school. People kept staring at us. He got out the car and opened the car door for me. I kissed him and everyone just kept quiet. I thought it was funny and a giggle escaped my lips. He put his arm around my neck and we walked to class together. I only had him for biology the only class we sat together. People kept on talking about us. How they thought that I will never go out with someone. It got me a little irrtated but then again I was happy that Edward was all mines. And that nobody could take that away from me. And I also couldn't wait for this weekend there is nothing better than playing vampire baseball. It was nutrition soon I couldn't contain myself and I almost ran to the cafeteria at an inhuman speed. But I stopped myself and started walking fast. Edward sat there looking gorgeous as ever. He saw me and he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me again the whole cafeteria went silent and again I started laughing it was funny then I heard Jessica talking bad about me but I could care less. Then this one chic started cussing in her head. We pulled apart. He had a pout on his face it was adorable. The same girl that was cussing in her head came up to me.

"You loser stay away from Edward before I make you. And he is mine."

"Tanya leave her alone she didn't do anything to you, and I am not yours that was over when you cheated on me."

"Oh so you are the famous Tanya that Edward has told me about, and how you cheated on him, yes now I remember, that you’re the trashy girl yes yes of course."

"How dare you call me that?" She swung at me but I dodged it. I took hold oh her hair careful not to pull out her hair but still hard enough she felt pain and I told her.

"Look here, I am not one of those little girls that can't defend themself and if you were smart you would stay away from me unless you want your face to be rearranged."

"Oh really then let's see what you can do about it."  That is when Alice had it she came along with Rose to. Then Tanya saw that they were coming she tried to not look scared but she was.

"Look." Alice said. "You mess with my sister and you are done for."

"You seriously don't want to come looking for trouble especially with my little sister got it and if you try to do anything to hurt her you will pay, badly and I will make sure of it."  Rose said. Tanya look scared but she kept on talking.

"Well if you put it that way no."

"No?" We all said together. "You seriously don't get it do you, if you want to die keep on messing with us but I will make sure of it that you die a slow painful death." I said.    

"Oh really then, we will see about that, when I tell Mr. Stanford. Now let's see how he will take it." "Go on tell him let's see who will get into trouble."

I didn't really care that she told Stanford he is always on our side, I mean that what you get when you have perfect GPA's exactly 4.O's. No missing assignments, we always made up the assignments that we missed when we went ' camping '. We went to sit at our lunch table; people kept staring at us that are when I had it. "What are you people staring at?!!" I Yelled. Then they turned and minded their own business Rose tried to calm me down but her powers wouldn't work. Edward put his hand on my back rubbing it I do admit it clamed me down bit.

"Bella please try to calm down." He said. But I couldn't he grabbed my face and kissed me, and then it was like all my furry melted away. Who knew a kiss could calm down a person; we didn't stop until someone cleared their throat and said.

"Get a room you guys." I turned and it was Emmett of course.

"Thank you Emmett for ruining the moment for me." I said.

"I'm here to help." We all started laughing.

They went to go get their food, meanwhile Rose, Alice, and I stayed at the table talking about random things.

"Omg have you seen the cutest thing ever it's Domo."

"Yes Alice we all have and we also remember you having it all of the toys in your room." I said.

Rose started laughing, and Alice gave me the death glare which made me laugh even more. The guys came back and stared at us if we were crazy.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Asked Emmett.

"No.... iii tt's bb beacause-" I tried to say between the laughter but Alice kicked me.

"Oh nothing." I finally said. That's when Mr. Stanford came in and pointed at us Rose, Alice and I went with him to his office. I was laughing all the way. Mr. Stanford looked at me if I was on something.

"Ms. Swans what you think you’re doing? Do you think it is funny harassing other students here? Because I don't think it's funny." He yelled at us. I heard Tanya laughing outside of the office. I knew how to get us out of trouble. It was just have to take would be to be a kind flirty kind of girl and with that we will be out of trouble.

"No Mr. Stanford, but we didn't do anything wrong we were just protecting yourself." I said as sweetly as can.

To young, to young. He said in his head. He couldn't find the words to speak. 

"And I couldn't let that mean mean person get away with what she said, but if you did notice I didn't do anything to her."

Wow yet their all beautiful, and kind, and they do have the best grades in this school and I can't punish them.  He said in his head. I knew we were free out of trouble.

"But how did you two get involved in this."

He asked pointing to Alice and Rose. Alice catched on to what I did and did the same thing.

"Well Mr. Stanford I was just protecting my little sister. Is that a crime to do?" "And so did I. I wasn't going to let that person hurt my little sisters. See were all innocent, we were just minding our own business when Tanya came up to Bella and called her a well a s l u t."

Too young to young, I will not punish them and of course I will punish Tanya she came here on her first day of school and got into a fight with Jessica. Of course Tanya is to blame. I will not blame these three gorgeous ladies here.

"Very well then you three are not in trouble, but Tanya is."

We walked out and Tanya glared at us.

"Tanya you will be suspended for three days and will have detention for two weeks."

"But why? DO they get punished?" She said pointing at us.

"No they don't because you started this whole mess.”

We walked out and we went back to the table where there sat the man of my dreams. I kissed him and well the bell rang.

"So what happened? Did you get into trouble?" Edward asked.

"No. Hey next two weekend want to come with me and my family to play baseball."

"But isn’t it going to be raining?"

"No Alice said it's just going to be a thunder storm."

"Um ok then, I’ll be there."

We went to our separate classes until lunch I will see him. But for me it was too long. It seems like eternity. All I had to do was waiting. How boring that sounded. Class hasn't started yet. The bell rang again I barely made it in. I walked to my seat, and Jessica was glaring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I said.

And she turned. I could tell that class was going to be boring. But soon the classes ended. I decided to put on my earphones on I put them in and put Break your little heart by All Time Low.

Wide awake, my mistake

So predictable

You were fake, I was great

Nothing personal

I'm walking

Who's laughing now?

(Who's laughing, who's laughing now?)

I'm wasted, wasting time

You talk for hours

But you're wasting lines

A pretty face but the chase

Ain't worth the prize

I'm gonna break your little heart

Watch you take the fall

Laughing all the way to the hospital

'Cause there's nothing surgery can do

When I break your little heart in two

I'm gonna break your little heart in two

Party queen, cause a scene

So ridiculous

Little dress, maybe less

So conspicuous

You're falling

Who's crashing now?

(Who's crashing, who's crashing now?)

I'm wasted, wasting time

I'm moving on

But you're left behind

A pretty face with the chace

Ain't worth the price

Watch you take the fall

Show you to the door

Sew yourself shut

Now you're begging for more

Don't be so sentimental, no

This is love is accidental, so

Give it up

This was never meant to be

More than a memory for you

Watch you take the fall

(When I break your little heart in two)

Show you to the door

Sew yourself shut

Now you're begging for more

I walked to fourth period wich was pe. So I changed and went outside to find Emmett and Alice we had the same teacher so it was fine with me. Then the song Sick little games came on by All Time. I put it full blast. We had to play soccer we won of course same like always.

Oh my God, I'm such a terrible mess.

I'm turned on by the tabloids, you would never have guessed,

That I'm a sucker for their gossip, man I take it too far.

I bottle up my Hollywood, and watch them name their kids after cars.

I'm finding me out,

I'm having my doubts,

I'm losing the best of me.

We're all part of the same, sick little games,

And I need a get-away (get away)

I'm wasting my days, I throw them away,

Losing it all on these sick little games.

Fell in love, she was the friend of a sister,

of somebody famous - at least for a day.

Expensive habits and a taste for the town,

had me chasing down red carpets, and watching all my friends slip away,

They're finding me out,

I'm having my doubts,

I'm losing the best of me.

Dressed up as myself, to live in the shadow, of who I'm supposed to be.

If I play my cards right I can make the big time,

I could be a reason to stare.

Caught up in the spotlight, shaking from the stage fright,

How did I end up here?

After that we went to lunch I couldn't wait to see Edward. I was so happy. But then Alice got a vision it was Edward he was up against the locker.

"Alice what was that?"

"I don't know you stay here and I'll go check it out."

She left I didn't know what happened to Edward, but I hope he is ok. Emmett, Rose and Jasper stayed with me. I was worried what if something horrible happened to him. I will never forgive myself
first comment
love it
update me soon
thanks

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service