The Twilight Saga

href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

This story is about a girl named Melania. She is 13 years old and livs in a small pueblo in Mexico. When her life begins to change she realizes that there are things close to people that are good.

Words on Spanish:
pueblo-town
padre-dad
madre-mom

I was doing my chores, helping my madre clean the house. As I sweeped my mind started to wander.

I don't know how much longer I can stand living in this tiny house. Everyday my padre comes home drunk and either beats my madre or me. Maybe I should try running away alone. I thought to myself. But how can I do that and leave my madre here alone? She doesn't want to leave not matter what my padre does to us.

Once I tried to convince her to leave. But instead of saying yes she told me that once a women is married she can't leave her husband no matter what. I kept trying to convince her but we both started yelling at each other and she ended up smacking me and telling me to shut up.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear when my padre came stumbling inside.

"Where's dinner!" He yelled.

"It's right here. Come and eat. You too Melania."

As we sat down my padre started to stare at me funny. I pretended to act like I hadn't notest. This wasn't the first time he'd looked at me that way.

When my we sat down my madre said "Today I went to the Docter and they did some exams on me." Lately my mom's bones have been hurting. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

"Hm." Was all my padre said.

"I'll be getting them back tomorrow" My madre said. Usually during dinner I preferred not to talk. Before I speak I don't really think. So I sometimes would end up with a smack in the face from my madre or something much, much worse from my padre, not even realizing what I said.

After dinner I helped my madre wash the dishes and put them away. Then I went back to my room to draw a little bit. I wasn't very good at it but it did intertain me.

I ended up falling asleep.But then something got on me and woke me up. Before I could scream a big hand covered my mouth.

"Don't scream or you'll be sorry."

I hope you liked it. Please comment! And if you like it I'll make the chapters longer.

Views: 363

Replies to This Discussion

Ya! I'll send you the next chapter when I'm finished!
Yes it is but later in the story
omg this is crazy good! im almost done with your banner, will you keep me updated?
Sure!
BannerFans.com
yes/no/edit?
I love my banner! Thank you so much!
your welcome=)
continue PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Please please please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need more!
This story is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!
thats good
Auther note: Hey you guys I'll be posting the next chapter maybe on Friday. And I won't post another for about 3 to 4 weeks since I'm back at school. I thought I would be able to manage but I take to many books home and I have to walk so after I finish my homework and do chores around the house I'm really tired when I get home.
Chapter 3

Words in Spanish:
Senora-Mrs.

When I got home my madre was getting ready to leave.

"Come on Melania I want you to come with me to get my exams. We need to talk about what you told me this morning."

I nodded because I couldn't find my vioce.

We got into our old rusty truck. That we bought it when I was only 6 years old.You would think that after all the the crashes it's been in because of my padre's drunk driving it wouldn't work anymore, but it keeps going.

"I decided I'm not going to tell your padre." My madre said after a few minutes.

I didn't know what to say I was just so relieved.

When I didn't say anything she kept going."The reason I'm not going to tell your padre about that is because I know what he'll do. But Melania if you keep up with those imature lies I'll have no choice but to tell him. Do we have that clear?"

"Yes madre, we do." I said without looking at her, because silent tears were running down my face.

The rest of the way we didn't say anything. I didn't know what I was going to do. If I stayed in that house my padre would never stop the digusting things he was doing. And my madre was never going to listen to me.

Maybe I should leave the house. I wasn't sure if that was a good idea.I started devating the pros and cons of leaving until we finally got to the hospital. It was a pretty big hospital. It had four floors.

When we got into the docters office he looked serious and upset. I knew when I saw his face that whatever my madre had wasn't good. I think my madre thought so to because started to look worried.

"Have a seat Senora Garcia." The doctor said.

"What's wrong docter? What do I have?" My madre asked.

"I'm sorry to inform you this but the reason your bones hurt so much is because you have cancer in the bones." Both madre and me began to cry when he said the word cancer.

"Can it be treated?" I asked hoping to find a solution to this nightmare.

"The cancer has already spread and there isn't anything that we can do. I'm sorry."

I began to cry harder. "How long do I have doctor?" My madre asked.

"Senora Garcia you only have about two months at the most to live."

I couldn't believe this was happenning! My madre was a very good person, even if she did smack me sometimes. But it wasn't like I didn't diserve it. And now I was going to lose her.

As me and my madre hugged each other the doctor excused himself from the room.

"Madre what am I going to do without you?" I asked.

"Melania I'm so sorry this is happening. I don't know what I'm going to do with you. I can't leave you with your padre." My madre cried.

"That doesn't matter right now madre. Let's just go home." I said. We got up and left.

I didn't have anything to say. And my madre seemed to lost in thought to talk.

When we got home my madre asked me if I could make dinner. I told her of course and she went to her room.

As I began to make dinner tears rolled down my face. It really did slow me down, so when my padre came home I had just started putting the tomato sauce in the rice.

"Why isn't dinner finished?" He practicully yelled. I didn't answer.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Answer me you witch!" He yelled. Then he spun me around and saw the tears rolling down my face.

I hope you liked it. But I've been thinking about deleting this story. Barely anyone reads it and I'm really busy with school too. So I don't know what to do.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service