The Twilight Saga

href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

This story is about a girl named Melania. She is 13 years old and livs in a small pueblo in Mexico. When her life begins to change she realizes that there are things close to people that are good.

Words on Spanish:
pueblo-town
padre-dad
madre-mom

I was doing my chores, helping my madre clean the house. As I sweeped my mind started to wander.

I don't know how much longer I can stand living in this tiny house. Everyday my padre comes home drunk and either beats my madre or me. Maybe I should try running away alone. I thought to myself. But how can I do that and leave my madre here alone? She doesn't want to leave not matter what my padre does to us.

Once I tried to convince her to leave. But instead of saying yes she told me that once a women is married she can't leave her husband no matter what. I kept trying to convince her but we both started yelling at each other and she ended up smacking me and telling me to shut up.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear when my padre came stumbling inside.

"Where's dinner!" He yelled.

"It's right here. Come and eat. You too Melania."

As we sat down my padre started to stare at me funny. I pretended to act like I hadn't notest. This wasn't the first time he'd looked at me that way.

When my we sat down my madre said "Today I went to the Docter and they did some exams on me." Lately my mom's bones have been hurting. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

"Hm." Was all my padre said.

"I'll be getting them back tomorrow" My madre said. Usually during dinner I preferred not to talk. Before I speak I don't really think. So I sometimes would end up with a smack in the face from my madre or something much, much worse from my padre, not even realizing what I said.

After dinner I helped my madre wash the dishes and put them away. Then I went back to my room to draw a little bit. I wasn't very good at it but it did intertain me.

I ended up falling asleep.But then something got on me and woke me up. Before I could scream a big hand covered my mouth.

"Don't scream or you'll be sorry."

I hope you liked it. Please comment! And if you like it I'll make the chapters longer.

Views: 376

Replies to This Discussion

u rock
u and your words i wish im melenia or was it melanie
this is good, i wonder if she'll become friends with Jane.
Well ur gonna hav 2 wait 2 find out. :-)
i love your story please keep me updated :) ill add you :)
The first chapter to Moving On is now up! This Fan Fiction is about a 18 year old girl that named Anne Davis who livs in Forks, Washington in the year 1917 that's getting an arranged marrige with a man she doesn't love named Andrew Masen (or aka Edwards brother). The real person she wants to get married with is another man named Charles Miller, but her father doesn't approve.

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/moving...

Chapter 9

Melenia's POV

"Well this is your room." Said Reneta, who seemed like a very kind vampire.

"Thank you." I told her.

"So you're from Mexico?" She said after seven minutes of awkward silance.

"Yes. I was born and raised there. I've actually never been out of there either."

"Well now that you've joined The Volturi you're going to have to go to many different places whenever there's any problems."

"What kind of problems?" I said concerned.

"Aro will tell you all about that later, ok?" Reneta said looking uncomfortable.

"Ok." I said. I wondered what I would have to do now that I was part of this powerful coven.

A couple minuted passed of more awkward silence when someone knocked at the door.

"Come in." Reneta and me both called.

"Hey, you two. Reneta could I talk to Melenia alone?" Eleazer asked.

"Of, course." She answered and left the room in a blink of an eye.

"Hi, Eleazer." I said with a smile. "What do you need to talk to about?" He looked kinda sad. I wonder why?

"Melenia, I'm going back to Alaska today."

My smile immediatly turned into a frown. "You're leaving? Why?" How could he be leaving? I loved Eleazer like a big brother or maybe an uncle.

"I need to go back to my mate Carmon and our daughters." He said looking sad.

I wanted to cry, but for some reason the tears didn't come. "Will I ever see you again?" I asked, my voice only coming out as a whisper.

Before Eleazer could answer Corin walked in. Good, I needed the support of someone who was like a father to me. We'd only known each other for such little time but Corin was already my papa. I wonder if he loves me like una hija.

"What's wrong, Melenia?" Corin asked with deep concern as he walked to were I was sitting. I could tell looking into his eyes he cared for me the same way I cared for him.

"Eleazer's leaving." I said.

"Mel, you can always just come to visit me. At least twice a month. Wouldn't you like that?" Said Eleazer.

"Of course I would." I said with a half smile and then I hugged him. Then I remembered the man who was all these people's "master". Would he let me? "Will Aro let me go see you?" I decided to ask.

"I'm sure he will let you." Corin answered.

"Am gonna have to ask him whenever I want to go out?" I asked.

"Well yes you are. We don't want another vampire to hurt you, and since you're part of the guard you have to protect Aro, Marcus, and Caius, the other leaders of The Volturi and they're wives." Corin said.

"What am I protecting them from?" I said feeling nervous. How was I a thirteen year girl supposed to protect all these people? Who was I gonna be able to handle my gift?

"The vampires who are trying to overthrow you." Said Eleazer. "Now I'm sorry but I must go. Come visit me anytime you want. More then two times a month if Aro lets you. I'll leave my phone number with you too." He went out of the room and was back with a pen and paper. He wrote numbers on it handed it to me and said, "Good-bye, I love you and I can't wait to see you again." He kissed me on the forehead and left.

"Corin?" I said with a lump in my throat.

"What is it?" He said tenderly, while kneeling at my next to me.

"Can I go talk to Aro right now? Or do you think he's busy with... something." What would a vampire leader be doing?, I wondered.

"Ya go ahead. I'll walk you to his room. Unless if you prefer to follow his sent and go alone."

"Well I don't mean to be rude but could I go alone?" I asked shyly. I just wanted to think about what to expect here.

"Ok." Corin smiled and walked out the room.

I stood there for a moment looking at my new room. It was big and pretty. It had a big king sized bed, why would I need it? I bookshelf with no books in it, an elegant dresser with a large mirror. I gasped. I was beautiful. My face looked angelic and a pretty pale. I never thought I was ugly but I defently wasn't this beautiful.

A long moment passed before I got a hold of myself and turned away from the mirror.

"I'm gonna be fine here." I whispered to myself. Then I left my room.

"Hello, you must be Melenia. I'm Jane welcome to The Volturi." Said a cute looking girl who looked my age.

Jane's voice made me curious. I could just tell that she didn't just come here to welcome me. I looked deep into her eyes, deeper and deeper that before I knew it for the third time in this new life I felt a glow inside of me and I knew that I had her gift now too.

"So now you have my gift too." Jane murmered, her voice with no emotion at all. "I just came here to tell you that you better stay out of my way. And if you think that you're more powerful then I am and Aro's going to like you more then me, you're dead wrong." She said the last part through clenched teeth.

Before I could say anything her eyes turned sweet. "If you want I could show you around." She said nicely.

"There you are Jane!" Said a very handsome guy who also looked my age. That must be the guy who Corin was told about.

"Oh, I'm sorry brother I should of told you I was coming to see the new guard, Melenia."

"It's ok." Alec said to her, but looking at me. I felt something strange as I looked into his eyes. It wasn't my gift, but something else.

"Hi. I'm Melenia Garcia, nice to meet you." I said with a smile as I shook his hand. Once again I felt something inside of me. What could it be?

"Nice to meet you too." He smiled. "Jane come I wanted to talk to you about something." He said looking back at his sister.

"Ok brother, I'll meet you in my room. I just want to say one last thing to Melenia." Jane said back to him.

"Ok. Good-bye Mel."

"Bye."

When Alec was out of sight Jane glared at me. "You're not getting my brother either. Stay away from him, like your life depended on it." Then she disappeared too. What was she talking about?

I sighed and started my way to go and find Aro's room.

I hoped you liked the Chapter! Sorry for the long wait! I wanted tell you guys that I actually made another FanFic! :-) If you wanted to find out what it's about the link is:
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/moving...
:D i loved it!
Sorry i messed up on sum parts. *voice sad*
OMG I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LUVD IT! I'LL MAKE A BANNER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
this was amazing
i loved it ... man jane always gotta mess someone up gosh!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service