The Twilight Saga

This story is book 3 in a series.  If you have not read A Sister's Love, and A Family's Blessing, message me!  You might want to read those first to understand what is happening.  A Tribe's Miracle will pick up right where A Family's Blessing stopped.  If you have any questions, just ask!  I love my readers.

Thanks for Reading.

A Tribe’s Miracle

Chapter 1

Emmett’s POV

It hit me yesterday that with everything that has happened, Alex and my 2nd anniversary has snuck up on me.  We haven’t had a date night in forever.  Two small kids will do that to you, but I’m about to change that.  Alex has dropped hints that she wants this New Kids On the Block/ Backstreet Boys cd, but I think I can do better than that.   They are performing in Seattle next weekend, and I think I can get tickets.

It hit me that Jessie is into that boy band stuff also.  Collin might like to surprise Jessie with tickets also.  If Jessie is there, Alex will have a girl to talk to, and I won’t have to hear about how hot some other dude is.  I mean, she has me, what more does she need?

“Hey, Collin.  If I can get tickets to that New Back Boys concert, or whatever they are called, do you want to take Jessie?”  I called Collin.

“Yea.  I figure I might have to drop a name or two, but I haven’t used the Cullen name for anything recently, so I might as well use it to make my wife happy.  If you and Jessie are there, I won’t have to listen to Alex gush over these dudes.  I’ll call and see what I can do.  4 Tickets and two hotel rooms shouldn’t be that hard to come by.”  I said.

I called the ticket office, just to be informed that the show was sold out.  I thought for a moment, and then called Alice.

“Pixie, I need your help.  What’s the name of your entertainment coordinator for Seattle?  I need tickets to a concert that’s this weekend.”  I asked.

“For the trillionth time I AM NOT A PIXIE!!!” Alice screamed.

“Whatever just give me the number.  There’s a concert that Alex will love, and love me for taking her to, but it’s sold out.  I know your guy can get me tickets.”  I said.

“Ugh, you procrastinate too much.  His name is Craig, and his number is 578*7872.  Make sure you tell him that I am your sister, or you will get nowhere.  Oh… and you owe me something expensive from Seattle.”  Alice said.

“Thanks, and I’ll buy you something glittery, Pixie.”  I quickly hung up before she could yell at me again.

I dialed the number and waited for Craig to pick up.  “Craig, my sister Alice Hale gave me your number and said you were the guy to help me out.  Is there any way you can get me tickets to the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys concert this weekend?  I need 4 tickets.  I know its sudden notice, but I want to surprise my wife for our anniversary.”  I held my breath.

“Well, all I have left are the VIP ticket packages.  They can be quite pricy, but since Mrs. Hale is your sister, I assume money is no object?  Mr…you didn’t tell me your name, I’m afraid.”  Craig said.

“It's Cullen, Emmett Cullen.  Money is no problem.  If it makes my wife happy, it’s worth it.  What is a VIP package, and what type of money are we looking at?”  I asked.

“Mr. Cullen, the VIP package includes backstage passes, autographed seats, and concert tickets.  We are talking $250.”  Craig explained.

“That’s it?  That’s not expensive.”  I said.

“Sir, I mean $250 per seat.  I’m assuming you want them.  I need a credit card number, and there will be a $25 currier fee.  This is to deliver the tickets to your house or place of business tomorrow.”  Craig said.

I gave him the information he wanted, then hung up.  Next I had to make hotel reservations.

I called around and found two hotels side by side near the water front.  I called and made reservations for Alex and I at Hotel 1000.  Thankfully the Alexis Seattle was right next door, just as nice, but about half the price.  Collin keeps saying he is going to pay me back, but if he knew that I just paid over $1000 for a hotel room for 2 nights, he would freak.

After I booked the hotels, I called Collin.  “Hey, we have tickets for Friday night.  I made reservations for Friday and Saturday nights at neighboring hotels.  I thought we might want to keep the girls separate after the concert, so we can have some alone time with our wives.  They can go shopping Saturday, while we go find something else to do.  We will head home about noon Sunday.” 

“Sounds good.  Let me know how much I owe.”  Collin said.

“We will take care of that later.  Do you want to run to the mall later?  I mean, I’m gonna finish this surprise out by choosing Alex a concert outfit.”  I suggested.

We agreed to meet at the mall later, and do a one stop shopping spree.  Hopefully my idea of what I want Alex to wear will mesh with what she is willing to wear.

Tags: Alex, Alice, Collin, Embry, Emmett, Jake, Jenny, Lindley, Nessie, Quil, More…Rachel, Seth

Views: 743

Replies to This Discussion

I love the story can u please post pn ff.net too

Chapter 3

Claire’s POV

I had just fed Trae and was almost asleep again when the phone rang.  I rolled over and looked at Quil.  “If you don’t answer that phone before it wakes your son up, there will be a price to pay.”

Quil grabs the phone and answers it.  “This is Quil Atera.  What do you need?”

“Yeah.  She’s right here.  Yes we are both awake.  I’ll ask her.”  Quil said.

He turned to me.  “It's your dad.  Emily woke up throwing up.  They are afraid she has the stomach virus, and want to know if you can watch the triplets today.  They don’t want them to get sick.”

“I guess.  Have him run them over now along with a bag for the day.  Hopefully Lindley or Jenny can help me out with the four kids today.”  I sighed.  “You can wait up for them and get them to sleep.  I need more sleep if I have the triplets plus Trae today.”

I grabbed my cell and sent Lindley and Jenny text messages telling them I needed their help with the triplets as soon as they woke up today.  Hopefully they don’t have other babysitting jobs lined up already.

The next thing I knew Quil was waking me up.  “Love, its 7:30.  The triplets are awake and in their booster seats eating cereal for breakfast.  Our son was waking up when I checked on him, so he will need you soon.  I have to be at work at 8.  The car seats are sitting outside, diaper bag on the couch.”

I gathered Trae up out of the crib and walked into the kitchen to see what my day held.  Sabrina’s hair was sticking straight up, and she had mismatched flip flops on her feet.  Sawyer’s hair had mushy Cheerios in it.  Sophia’s hair was all in her face, and she was sucking on part of her hair.

Thankfully from their seats they could see the tv and were happily watching some baby cartoon.  I pulled up a chair where I could see them and sat down to nurse my now crying son.

Trae finished nursing just as the cartoon ended.  All at the same time, Sawyer screamed, Sabrina hit Sophia, causing her to cry, and the doorbell rang.  Trae joined in with the screaming as I hurried to answer the door.

“Thank you!  You have perfect timing!”  I said when I opened the door to find Jenny and Lindley.  Jenny had Emoree with her.

“Sorry we couldn’t make it earlier.  I had to go by and get Emoree and explain to Diana what was happening.”  Jenny explained, jiggling a crying Emoree.

Lindley looked at the screaming trio and at me.  “Okay.  Bubble Time!”  She proclaimed, doing a silly dance to get the triplets to look at her and stop crying. 

Jenny unfastened Sawyer from the high chair, and plopped him on one hip.  Lindley unfastened Sabrina and Sophia.

“We will give these four a quick bath, while you calm Trae down.  Once you get him happy, find some clothes for your siblings.  Emoree has a play outfit in the bag.”  Jenny said.

Jenny and Lindley got the kids cleaned up, hair fixed and dressed while I nursed Trae again.  After they were presentable, Jenny had a bright idea.

“Mr. Sam left the strollers outside.  Do you think the S’s would like a trip to the library?  Lap sit storytime for their age group is today.  I was going to take Emoree, but Lindley and I could easily take all four.”  Jenny suggested.

I offered to go with them, but they insisted I stay home with Trae and relax.  I made sure to have lunch ready when they returned, and then it was nap time, thankfully.  About 3 Quil came home from work, and said Dad was going to go check on Mama, then come by.

It was about 4 when Dad showed up to get the triplets.  He said that Mama hadn’t been sick since that morning, and was feeling better, so he would take the triplets home.

Once he left, I looked at Quil.  “We are so not having any more kids.”

Love it
Really good chapter! Can't wait for more!

Chapter 4

Jenny’s POV

I woke up this morning to a single blue rose on my pillow.  All the card said was “Will.”  Lindley had a big grin on her face, so I knew she was up to something, or in on something.

Claire asked us to help her again today, since Ms. Emily woke up sick again.  When I got out of the shower, another rose was on the counter in the kitchen.  This rose said “You.”

I went to put the roses in a vase, but Lindley told me to take them with me.  I looked at her like she had lost her mind, but she insisted.

A third rose was on my car.  That rose said “be.”

At Claire’s house, a fourth blue rose was on the front step.  “My” read that rose.

Once I went into Claire’s house, she pointed me towards the kitchen.  “Chris dropped something off for you a few minutes ago.  I told him you would be here soon, but he said he was just dropping it off.”

Inside the kitchen, sitting on the counter was a vase with a single blue rose in it.  The 5th rose said “date.”

“AWWWW.  Lindley, did you help him?”  I asked.

“Just with the bedroom rose.  He thought of this all on his own.”  Lindley answered.

The 5 long-stemmed blue roses together read “Will you be my date?”

We were busy with the babies for awhile, then decided to take them to the park.  I saw Lindley texting, but thought she was texting Kellan.

At the park, the first thing I saw was Chris holding the 6th rose.  This rose just had his signature.

“Well?  Will you be my date for the summer bash dance?”  Chris asked.

“YES!”  I shouted.

After awhile of playing, we started to go back to the house.  Claire asked us to stop at the drug store and pick something up for her, then we walked to her house.

As we neared the house, Kellan looked at Lindley and said.  “At least I know I have a date for the dance.”

“Really?  Who are you going with?  I mean, I don’t know if I even going.  SOMEONE hasn’t even asked me.”  Lindley replied as she walked away from him and into the house.

“Tell your buddy that he is going to have to work harder than that.  She is ticked now.”  I said to Chris, before I walked into the house.

I handed Claire the drugstore bag.  She opened it and thanked me.

“Why…”  I started to ask Claire why she needed a pregnancy test, when she stuck it in the top of the  triplets’ diaper bag. 

“Maybe Mama will get the hint.  I mean, it’s not normal to be sick in the morning, then fine that afternoon, then sick the next morning.  I think she is hiding something.”  Claire laughed.

Great 4th chapter! Can't wait for yet another epic chapter! :)
loved it i hope shes not knocked already wit 3 lil ones still

A/N:  Odd chapter I know, but inspired by Jessica Natalie

Chapter 5

Emily’s POV

Finally today after the third day of throwing up at the simplest movement, I broke down and called Carlisle.

“I have been having back pain and nausea.  Claire and Sam think I must be pregnant, but I took a home test and it came back negative.  I don’t know what to think, because this feels totally different then when I was pregnant with the triplets.”  I explained.

“I’m working from home today.  Come on over.  Do you need a ride, or can you handle driving?”   Carlisle asked.

“I have the triplets at home with me.  I don’t really feel comfortable driving with them in the car, and I can’t leave them at home.” I answered.

“I’ll send Esme over.  She can drive you back to the house.  Don’t worry about gathering things up, Esme can do that when she arrives in a few minutes.”  Carlisle assured me.

When Esme arrived, I was in the bathroom throwing up what little was left in my stomach.  I was to the point where I wasn’t sure if I wanted it to be a bug of some sort, or a baby.  If I was going to have to deal with the vomiting for another 7-8 months, I would go crazy.

A few minutes later, Esme came to the bathroom.  “I packed a bag of toys and things for the kids.  I have them fastened into their car seats in your vehicle, and ready.  I have a basin in the car for you as well.  If you are ready, I’ll help you to the car.”

I wiped my mouth and waited a moment to make sure I was finished for the time being.  I let Esme help me up and to the car.

Soon I was in Carlisle’s exam room, waiting on the medications to kick in.  He had drawn some blood, and gave me something for the nausea.

I must have drifted to sleep, because the next thing I knew Carlisle was back.

“I have the results of your blood test.  The good news is that I think I figured out what is wrong.  You have a bacterial infection in your blood.  That’s what’s causing the nausea.  I want to do a scan to see why your back is hurting.  I would say it was your gallbladder, if I didn’t know I took it out myself a few years ago.”  Carlisle said.

“So I’m not pregnant?” I asked quietly.  I mean, I was not excited to think I was earlier, but now that I’m being told I’m not, it’s a bit of a disappointment.  I know Sam would love another child.

“Sorry, no.  But once we get this straightened out, there is nothing stopping you from going home and trying again.”  Carlisle stated.

Carlisle ran a test and discovered gallstones that were hiding.  He called Sam to let him know what was happening.

Once Sam arrived, Carlisle put me to sleep and went in and removed all the gallstones.

As I woke up from the anesthesia, I felt a hundred times better.  Still groggy, I could hear Sam asking if I would be okay.

“She is going to be fine.  I want to keep her tonight for observations, then she will have to take it easy for a few days.  I will prescribe some antibiotics for the infection, so be careful with that.  Antibiotics often work as a birth enhancement…”  I heard Carlisle explain, and I smiled in my sleep.

Maybe those antibiotics will help us create a baby.  Hopefully a boy this time, I realize that if we want another baby, it needs to be soon.  I don’t want our grandchild too much older than his aunt or uncle.

Have another chapter ready to post, but waiting on someone, anyone to post. 

Sorry, I read this chapter when I got the message but forgot to comment as I had to go somewhere.

Wow, this was a great chapter, please post the next one!

:)

A/N: Thanks to Amanda, for finally commenting!  I was beginning to think my readers had disappeared!

Chapter 6

Alex’s POV

Next weekend is the Summer Dance on Friday night.  Then Saturday afternoon is Seth and Hayley’s wedding. 

It's been a while since we had a Girls Day out, and tying it into a Bachelorette party for Hayley (who threatened us bodily harm if we even thought about taking her out), we decided it was time for a Spa Day.

I called and made reservations at this exclusive spa in Port Angeles.  They have just opened, but all the reviews are excellent. 

Once they heard we were coming with a party of 13, they allowed us to book the entire spa to ourselves for the day.  The only thing they requested was that we filled out the paperwork ahead of time.

So… I called everyone over to Emmett and my house to get this paperwork done.

After everyone arrived and settled down, I spoke up.  “They said to wear a swimsuit with a coverup dress for comfort.  Depending on what sessions you choose, you might be in a swimsuit, or in a robe.  They also sent over the paperwork for us to fill out before we arrive tomorrow.”

I passed out pens and the forms, and we started filling them out.  It was quiet until we reached certain questions.  All of us started laughing when we reached the question asking if we were pregnant.

“I know one person had better mark this.”  I looked at Rachel with a smile.  “I also know two people who had better mark no, not a chance.  I would hate for our girls day to be marked with death.”  I glanced at Lindley and Jenny who blushed.

The next question asked if you were nursing.  Claire and Nessie marked that as a yes, and we moved on.

“Could you be pregnant and not know it?”  Jessie read the next question aloud.

“Umm…if we don’t know we are pregnant, how would we know the answer to this question?”  Kenzie laughed.

“Let me call them and see what they mean by that question.”  I offered.

“Yes, this is Mrs. Cullen.  I have the spa booked for a party tomorrow, and had a question about this paperwork.  What do you mean by pregnant and not know it?”  I asked.

They explained the question, and I asked why it mattered.

After I got off the phone, I looked at the group.  “That question is asking if you have been, umm… active since your last monthly.”

We all just looked at each other, and the married girls all started laughing.

“She said that if we weren’t sure, we needed to take a pregnancy test before we came.  So, hands up, who needs a test?”  I asked.

I looked around the room, and slowly Chloe, Jessie, Diana, Kenzie, and Sky raised their hands.

“Aunt Alex… I don’t know what to put.  I mean, I have been umm active since my last monthly, but just once.  It hasn’t been long enough to tell even with a test.”  Nessie said.

“Well, how long has it been since your monthly?”  I asked.

“In hybrid months, or human months?”  Nessie asked.

“Either.”  I replied, rolling my eyes.

“Nine.  I haven’t had a monthly since I got pregnant with Izzy.”  Nessie replied.

“Yet you have been active?”  Jessie teased.

“Grandpa told me I could resume normal activities.  He should know that is part of normal life.”  Nessie defended herself.

“Okay… So who’s making a drug store run with me so I don’t look insane, buying this many pregnancy tests.”  I asked.

Jessie and I had to go to 3 drugstores to find enough tests for everyone to take two.  It felt familiar everyone sharing the bathrooms to take the tests.  The waiting was just as bad this time as last time.

Kenzie read her results first “Whoo hoo!  Negative!  4 kids are all I can handle at the moment.  Let me get the boys potty trained, and then I might think about having one more.”

Claire and Nessie’s both came back as undetermined.  “It is really too soon to tell for you.  Just put down that you are nursing, and active, and they can go with that.”  I suggested.

Chloe came out of the bathroom with stick in hand, crying.  My heart sank, just knowing all they had been through, and thinking it was negative.

We all rushed to hug her, and once we were in a giant bear hug, she started laughing instead of crying.  “It's positive!”  She screamed.

The next timer was Sky’s.  She held her breath as she checked the results.

She left the breath out as she proclaimed, “Negative.”

She sighed.  “I mean, I’d love to have Dylan’s baby, and to experience growing with the baby of the man I love, but just…not right now.”

Diana was next.  “Negative.  Guess that means Embry and I will get to practice and work on it a bit longer.”

Jessie and I were the last ones to check our tests.  We checked them at the same time and looked at each other.

I was the first to speak.  “I’m so going to kill my husband.”

“I agree.  Collin is dead.”  Jessie announced.

LOL. Great chapter. Sorry for not commenting on the other one earlier.

Keep them coming! This is one of my favorite stories! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service