The Twilight Saga

This story is book 3 in a series.  If you have not read A Sister's Love, and A Family's Blessing, message me!  You might want to read those first to understand what is happening.  A Tribe's Miracle will pick up right where A Family's Blessing stopped.  If you have any questions, just ask!  I love my readers.

Thanks for Reading.

A Tribe’s Miracle

Chapter 1

Emmett’s POV

It hit me yesterday that with everything that has happened, Alex and my 2nd anniversary has snuck up on me.  We haven’t had a date night in forever.  Two small kids will do that to you, but I’m about to change that.  Alex has dropped hints that she wants this New Kids On the Block/ Backstreet Boys cd, but I think I can do better than that.   They are performing in Seattle next weekend, and I think I can get tickets.

It hit me that Jessie is into that boy band stuff also.  Collin might like to surprise Jessie with tickets also.  If Jessie is there, Alex will have a girl to talk to, and I won’t have to hear about how hot some other dude is.  I mean, she has me, what more does she need?

“Hey, Collin.  If I can get tickets to that New Back Boys concert, or whatever they are called, do you want to take Jessie?”  I called Collin.

“Yea.  I figure I might have to drop a name or two, but I haven’t used the Cullen name for anything recently, so I might as well use it to make my wife happy.  If you and Jessie are there, I won’t have to listen to Alex gush over these dudes.  I’ll call and see what I can do.  4 Tickets and two hotel rooms shouldn’t be that hard to come by.”  I said.

I called the ticket office, just to be informed that the show was sold out.  I thought for a moment, and then called Alice.

“Pixie, I need your help.  What’s the name of your entertainment coordinator for Seattle?  I need tickets to a concert that’s this weekend.”  I asked.

“For the trillionth time I AM NOT A PIXIE!!!” Alice screamed.

“Whatever just give me the number.  There’s a concert that Alex will love, and love me for taking her to, but it’s sold out.  I know your guy can get me tickets.”  I said.

“Ugh, you procrastinate too much.  His name is Craig, and his number is 578*7872.  Make sure you tell him that I am your sister, or you will get nowhere.  Oh… and you owe me something expensive from Seattle.”  Alice said.

“Thanks, and I’ll buy you something glittery, Pixie.”  I quickly hung up before she could yell at me again.

I dialed the number and waited for Craig to pick up.  “Craig, my sister Alice Hale gave me your number and said you were the guy to help me out.  Is there any way you can get me tickets to the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys concert this weekend?  I need 4 tickets.  I know its sudden notice, but I want to surprise my wife for our anniversary.”  I held my breath.

“Well, all I have left are the VIP ticket packages.  They can be quite pricy, but since Mrs. Hale is your sister, I assume money is no object?  Mr…you didn’t tell me your name, I’m afraid.”  Craig said.

“It's Cullen, Emmett Cullen.  Money is no problem.  If it makes my wife happy, it’s worth it.  What is a VIP package, and what type of money are we looking at?”  I asked.

“Mr. Cullen, the VIP package includes backstage passes, autographed seats, and concert tickets.  We are talking $250.”  Craig explained.

“That’s it?  That’s not expensive.”  I said.

“Sir, I mean $250 per seat.  I’m assuming you want them.  I need a credit card number, and there will be a $25 currier fee.  This is to deliver the tickets to your house or place of business tomorrow.”  Craig said.

I gave him the information he wanted, then hung up.  Next I had to make hotel reservations.

I called around and found two hotels side by side near the water front.  I called and made reservations for Alex and I at Hotel 1000.  Thankfully the Alexis Seattle was right next door, just as nice, but about half the price.  Collin keeps saying he is going to pay me back, but if he knew that I just paid over $1000 for a hotel room for 2 nights, he would freak.

After I booked the hotels, I called Collin.  “Hey, we have tickets for Friday night.  I made reservations for Friday and Saturday nights at neighboring hotels.  I thought we might want to keep the girls separate after the concert, so we can have some alone time with our wives.  They can go shopping Saturday, while we go find something else to do.  We will head home about noon Sunday.” 

“Sounds good.  Let me know how much I owe.”  Collin said.

“We will take care of that later.  Do you want to run to the mall later?  I mean, I’m gonna finish this surprise out by choosing Alex a concert outfit.”  I suggested.

We agreed to meet at the mall later, and do a one stop shopping spree.  Hopefully my idea of what I want Alex to wear will mesh with what she is willing to wear.

Tags: Alex, Alice, Collin, Embry, Emmett, Jake, Jenny, Lindley, Nessie, Quil, More…Rachel, Seth

Views: 743

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks!  Yes, you will have your cameo in Chapter 8... whenever I find time to write it!
Great chapter! Wow, I really told the manager! :)
Great Chapter can't wait to read your next update!  Please update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok plz tell me the families again...who belongs to what vamp or wolf

Tonya, its on Page 1 down in the comments.

I promise I havent forgotten about this story, or you wonderful readers.  Trying to wrap up 3 graduate classes, and these final assignments are driving me bonkers!

(NEVER TRY TO TAKE 3 GRADUATE COURSES IN THE SAME SUMMER SEMESTER!!!!  5 WEEKS ARENT ENOUGH TO GET THINGS DONE WITHOUT PANICING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

but I have finals this next week, so I should be able to write again soon.

Loving this so far!!

Keep me updated!!

Thanks!  I sure will!  Hopefully I can write soon, I keep dreaming of the next chapter.
Thank you for the update!!!.The story is progressing nicely.....Alex & Emmett to have another baby..............,yay...............I hope you pass your classes...We will wait patiently for the next update.....STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!!!..until you post again

A/N:  Have apper about completed, and decided I needed a break, so ya'll got a chapter!  Will post polyvores at a later time.  You must wait and see what they picked out.

Mariam, enjoy your cameo.  1st comment gets a cameo again!

Chapter 9
Alex’s POV

On our way home from the spa, Rachel commented that she couldn’t fit into any of her clothes anymore. 

“I’ll look through the clothes I have, but the girls were the wrong season for most of my maternity clothes to fit you.  Most of mine were winter clothes.”  Jessie commented.

“That’s what I was thinking too.  I passed along all my clothes from Addison thinking I was through.  Then Carter was a winter baby.   I guess that just means we will have to go shopping.” I said.

Jessie high-fived me.  Any reason to get out of the house was a good one.

“As long as you know somewhere I can get something cheap.  I still haven’t bought any baby stuff yet.”  Rachel consented.

“We can hit some consignment stores, and then everything is on sale anyways.  So pick you up about ten in the morning?”  I suggested.

“No kids right?”  Jessie said.

“If possible,” I replied.

“Then hope Jenny or Lindley is free.  Collin has to work.”  Jessie sighed.

“Call them now.”  Rachel said.  “If they aren’t free, I might be able to make Evan watch them.”

I stopped at a little store on the way home.  “I’m craving some oreos, and I know there aren’t any in the house.  Emmett decided that cookies weren’t good for the baby, and threw them all out.  Actually I think he gave them to the guys because the next time I saw Seth, he was bouncing.”

“Good timing.  I was about to ask you to stop somewhere for a potty break.  I promise this child is jumping up and down on my bladder all day and night.”  Rachel said.

Jessie decided to just wait in the car.  When we came back out, she had heard from Lindley and had a babysitter for the next morning.

So the next day we shopped, then ate, then shopped some more.  We convinced Rachel to buy several cute dresses that would last her through the end of her pregnancy.  She thought one or two outfits would work, because she could do laundry.  I reminded her that she might not feel like washing clothes, or might not be able to.

After buying maternity clothes, we agreed to meet the guys for supper.  Since we had time to kill, we ran by Little Miss Giggly’s to look at baby stuff.

Hayley just shook her head at us after a few minutes and gave us scanners to get started on a registry.  “Rachel, you really need to scan anything you like so that we can have ideas for baby gifts.  You don’t want a lot of one thing.”

I haven’t told Emmett yet, but I’m almost positive we are having a girl.  Carlisle says it is too soon to tell, but I’m starting to show, and I just know.

Rachel hadn’t shared what she was having, but I figured it out watching her.  After she tagged the polka dot crib bedding, peace sign blankets, and the pink peace pacifier, her secret was out.

“Okay girls.  Bring me your magic wands, and tell me the name to go on your account.”  Hayley called out.

“Rachel, what’s the name and did you want anything you didn’t see?”  Hayley asked.

“Eva Grace, and the only thing I’d want I didn’t see was peace sign bedding.”  Rachel replied.

“No such thing.  I’ve looked.  Alex, name?”  Hayley continued.

“Alexis Emmaline, Lexi for short.  I need a zebra and hot pink moses basket.  Found everything but that.”  I said.

“Mariam is my basket bedding supplier.  I’ll check with her and see what she can do.”  Hayley said.

Just then the door chimed, and this colorful woman came in with her arms full of material.

“Mariam, I was just talking about you.”  Hayley pointed me toward Mariam with the order to tell her what I wanted.

Mariam agreed to make the custom bedding for the moses basket and even monogram Lexi on the pillow.

I heard Jessie give the name “Kevin Joel.”  After that, we used the backroom to change for supper and went to meet the guys.

Great chapter...hey first comment. I guess I get another cameo. :)
Your cameo might skip a chapter.  Im working on the next chapter, and cant see a way to put you in it.....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service