The Twilight Saga

Hey, so I decided that after a long thought I would post my story on here! Yay, okay don't get too excited k? Anyway, I don't own the twilight characters in here but I do own the other ones so if you would like to use one of them, message me and we will talk! So here we go! I'm so excited!

Chapter 1: Never Wanted Any of This

Yea. I never wanted this life, this body, this soul, this father, these painful reminders. It feels like the only person who truly cares is my seventeen year old brother, Damien. He actually, truly loves me so whenever he sees the painful events, he does try to stop them. But I can't let Damien get hurt anymore. Every time he butts in or tries to stop my father from my 'punishments',he ends up hurting himself plus me even more. I talk to him afterwards and tell him that I'm okay, but he knows that I'm lying. He says the same thing each time. "You can't lie to me anymore Katrina! You just ...can't... I can tell your hurting with that look in your eyes and that fake smile on your face! The way he hurts you just makes me sick." He spits into the grass. " When its my birthday, I promise you that we will runaway from this hell hole..." Damien pauses to look at me. " I promise you we will get away from him. He won't be able to hurt you anymore." I couldn't help but think why Damien doesn't have a girlfriend. Any girl would be lucky to have him as a lover, a protector. That must come from our father though.

Views: 1811

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 14: The Confusing Realization

A/N: OMG!!! It has been too long! I feel really good writing again and I know I have lost some of my readers but I hope to pick it up again. I got my laptop taken away by my mom and she didn’t give it back until, literally, today. I had about half of the chapter done but then all my work was saved on here so I couldn’t work on it :(  Anyways, I’m back and hope you guys review, review, review!!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight or the characters of Twilight, only my thoughts and own characters :)

(Kat’s POV)

“You know…I could hurt…you if I tried, right?” I choked out. I have let this go on for a couple heartbeats too long and I was being too rational and too nice to a person who wants me dead right now.

“Not if you were momentarily disabled.” She reached in her back pocket for a needle.

I stared at her like she was crazy. I shook as hard as I could, trying to trigger the werewolf inside me as she stabbed the needle in me. As she pushed the virus or whatever the hell was in the needle in me, my movements came to a stop. I couldn’t move or shake or even trigger the inner wolf to help me.

She saw the fear in my eyes and laughed insanely. I wish I could scream or move anything to try and protect myself as she grasped the trunk at the bed of the bed. “I only have one shot to do this before they hear the noise…” She mumbled to herself.

As she struggled with holding up the trunk, I wondered if she’ll ever find a way to lift that above her head. It was terrifyingly funny to see her grunt and groan trying to lift the trunk high enough to smash onto me. She took a look at me and scowled as she saw the laughter in my eyes. “This isn’t funny! I would like to see you try to lift this. Oh wait, you can’t.” She laughed again.

She was almost mustering enough strength to pick up the trunk when I thought I could feel my toes. I looked at them and tried to move them when I had an astonishing site. I could nearly move my entire leg. I sat still for a while, waiting to give the element of surprise.

It took her what felt like a lifetime for her to finally lift the trunk above her head. The whole time her back was to me and so I decided to stand when she was almost done. When she turned around, she recoiled and dropped the trunk behind her. “What happened?!?!? That stuff was supposed to paralyze you for a couple of hours!!” She practically screamed.

I laughed. “Yea maybe for a human, but you keep forgetting that I’m a werewolf.” I stepped around her to open the door and I also picked up the trunk with one hand, flaunting, and positioning it at the foot of the bed. Gathering all the suitcases in the room, I stepped out of the room so she can vent.

Jake walked over to me, pulling me into a kiss and snatched the suitcases from me. “What took so long in there? I heard something drop a couple of times and was going to see what happened but you opened the door. I also heard Bella say something quite interesting.” He eyed me and gave me an inquiring glance.

“No, we were just having a heart to heart. It’s okay I promise. Now, let’s get to the airport and on the plane so we can rush Bella to her Cullens.” I sneered.

A couple of hours later, we were finally leaving Detroit and going home. The guys all complained about whom was going to sit next to whom in the first class seats. We only got first class because the Cullens paid for tickets in exchange to come home as soon as possible. This reminded me of something I had to ask. “Hey Jake.” I had to whisper because the others were asleep.

“Yea babe?” He sighed, never getting used to calling someone that.

“Do you know why the Cullens need Bella back so urgently? It seems kind of weird to me.” I shrugged, putting my thoughts out there.

He sighed again. “All we know is that after you left,” he paused to recall the memory, a tremor rolling through his body, “they did some testing on Bella because of… Well, you know why… And I guess they got the results back. Judging by the urgency, it probably something bad.” He scowled and looked around to see if he woke anyone.

~~~~~~~~

As the plane touched the ground, you can almost see Edward and Carlisle pressed up against the airport glass. When Emmett saw me, he waved and Edward and Carlisle suddenly got excited for the plane to open up. It was so awkward to see these vampires eager to protect a mere human, especially a strange and deranged person like Bella.

They looked so stressed out that looked like they hadn’t slept in weeks- in a human’s mind anyway- and were really nervous to get out of the open. I looked around and saw Jake saw the same thing I did. He laughed and kissed me. My hands wound up in his hair and everyone around us grunted and moaned.

As we broke our kiss, Paul decided to chime in. “Damn, I wish your sister wasn’t going to college right now.”

Jake started shaking underneath me. I decided I would have to stop this before it attracted any attention. I grabbed one side of Jake’s face and pulled his face to mine again. He slowly brought his shaking to a stop and kissed me so passionate I thought I was going to melt right there in the airplane seat. I pulled away quickly and turned to look out the window as we landed. I didn’t want him to see me blushing.

We all filed out of the plane and thankfully I was behind him right now. If I wasn’t, then he would see me blushing. He is such a bully! But that reminds me… “Hey Paul, why did you bring up Jake’s sister like that? That was completely rude and unnecessary.”

He just looked back and glared at me. I guess the powers of imprinting bring out either the best or worst of us. I hope I’m going to be too busy to start a conversation with Jake. Grrrr! I can’t believe I’m still going on about how he embarrassed me in front of everyone.  Couldn’t he have waited until we were alone or something?

Jake looked back at me. “What did you say?”

What? “What did you hear?” I peered at him through my eyelashes, hoping he would be too distracted to repeat it.

“Sounded like you said ‘big jerk. Couldn’t…’ and that’s all I heard.”

“Huh? I never thought nor said any of that.” I whispered, more to myself.

“Well then, I guess my ears deceive me today.” He chuckled.

As he turned around, I shouted, “Watch out! You’re going to run into--,” but that’s all I got out before he slammed full-on into an unsuspecting person. The person’s stuff flew everywhere as he cursed at Jake for not watching the path.

Grabbing as much luggage bags as I could, I started apologizing for Jake. “I’m so sorry! It’s my fault he was talking to me.”

“No, stop it Kat. He knew full well that I was busy and could have gotten out of the way. If anything, he should say sorry.” I saw that Jake was seriously looking for an apology. He was also starting to shake, seeing the way the stranger was looking at me. “No, I’m sorry. I should have just watched where I was going. I didn’t mean to give you and your brothers’ trouble, Kat was it?”

I just stared at him with my jaw on the ground. “Oh, umm…”

Jake laughed at him like he was stupid and walked over to me, who has dropped the man’s bags by now. “This is my girl forever.” He stated matter-of-factly and turned to me. He has successfully attracted a large group of people who are going to miss flights if they keep watching. He said nothing, only bringing me into a heart-stopping kiss and sweeping me off my feet literally. Jake decided he would stop before it would lead somewhere else. “Looks like you aren’t going to be able to walk.” He stuck his tongue out at me.

I caught his tongue between my fingers. “Eat your words. I am too able to walk.” I crossed my arms and squirmed to get out of his arms. He did drop me, which resulted in me landing on my face and becoming a laughing stock. On the break of tears, I looked up. “You hurt me. Bella, please, help me!” I ran to her, which she was a part of the crowd, and winked at her. As I hid behind her back, I started crying. “Please help me, Bells! He’s coming this way.”

Some of the guys in the crowd stepped in Jake’s way to help me. “No, he’ll only hurt you too. Please, I think it’s okay.” I stepped around Bella only to find Jake on his knees, defeated. “Jake, what’s wrong? You know that stuff doesn’t—“

“You can’t tell people my secrets... in bed.” He looked up to see my expression. I covered my mouth to stop from squealing. Did he really just say that? “Although, you didn’t hint to anything too secretive. Good job, Kat. Okay, we need to get moving guys so we can see what’s wrong with Bella.” He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder while he walked out of the airport and into the backseat of Damien’s waiting car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we eventually got to the Cullen house, they all were outside waiting for the “Princess”. It seems they all are on edge and haven’t hunted in ages. It still seems annoying how one can be so spoiled and selfish. I had no idea what Jake saw in her when he did like her. I started to shake a little bit from memories of what she’s done to me.

Jake misinterpreted my shaking as something else. “Hey, I know it’s been a while since you have seen a vampire but take it easy. They still are the Cullens.” He smiled, jokingly. His smile always gets to me and I calmed down immediately. If I knew what effect he had on me before I came into this, I think I would have dove right in.

I smiled back but looked back as I heard a slight growl. “Don’t even dare thinking about her that way again.” Edward came towards me. Instinctively, I crouched a little and growled at the approaching vampire. Okay, I know I overreacted but its true; I haven’t been around vampires for a while and my wolf wants to automatically attack. As he came closer, I growled stronger to warn him to stay away. He was in a bad mood but it doesn’t mean he should take it out on me.

“You’re right.” He stood up suddenly and confused me. He was still a foot away, so I kept growling at him. The smell is overpowering and burns my nose so badly so I held my nose and dropped to my knees. Somehow, that made the cocky leech smile. I stood up and started to get after him but two warm hands stopped me.

“No. Kat, come on. Let’s go into the forest.” Jake started to pull me back but I still held my ground. I don’t give up that easily so I tried to wiggle out of Jake’s strong hold but he wrapped his arms all the way around me and that didn’t help.

“But did you see what he did?!?!? He’s just as bad as Bella. She tried to kill me!” I played the memory in my head so the leech could get a good look of what he’s getting into but he didn’t seem surprised.

“Alice saw what happened. It’s not surprising really. Although, she was mad about you two, she really does hate you.” I stopped, shocked but still being dragged away.

Once Jake brought me to a place that was out of earshot, he turned to me. “What the hell happened? What were you talking about?” He crossed his arms and sat on a rock.

So I told him. I told him about how she stole the numbing medicine from the Cullens and how she wanted to kill me because I had intercourse with my imprint. He shook but let me tell the rest of the story. I sat on his lap and curled my arms around his neck. I told him about how I wanted to play it off so that he wouldn’t get mad.

“You know I wouldn’t get mad at you, babe.” He smiled and looked down at me. I looked up and glared at him, thinking of at least one time when he was mad at me. “Okay, so when we saw you backstage, I was mad but only because you kissed another guy and you ran away from me.”

“Okay, I’ve been mad at you before too. Like when I ran away, it’s because you sided with Bella and you obviously still have feelings for her.” I scowled at the thought of me losing him to some stuck-up, spoiled brat. He must have seen it because he lifted my chin and stared me in the eyes.

“Hey, I don’t have feelings for her anymore. They pretty much diminished into friendship ties. Trust me you don’t need to worry about her anymore in our lives, okay?” He didn’t let me speak but kissed me instead, drowning all of my worries. In that moment, he made me forget everything, which is probably what he was shooting for.

We got interrupted by Seth, who seemed as embarrassed as I was. “Umm, there is something wrong with Bella but you need to come to the house so they can tell us all.” He walked away quickly before I could ask him what was wrong. Jake stood us both up and we walked together to the house.

Before I sneaked away, we got ushered into the house by Alice who seems to be in a hurry. We went upstairs and got seated in Carlisle’s library where everyone was at. There was an x-ray illuminator in the middle of the room, showing x-rays of someone’s brain. Some parts were circled and all of the pack looked totally confused.

“Okay, you guys have no idea what is going on. This is an x-ray illuminator and the pictures are Bella’s brain. We did some tests and learned something quite interesting. Bella has Paranoid personality disorder. Symptoms include hostility, believing others are trying to harm you, distrust and suspicion, and emotional detachment.” Carlisle paused to look at the rest of his family. They all nodded. “Now she hasn’t experienced any of these symptoms around us but she has experienced them around one of you.” He and all the rest of the room looked at me. I shook my head around towards all of their faces.

“Wait, so you’re saying she has a grudge against me? But this is an entirely different person that comes out of her when she gets mad at me!” I was so confused right now. Does this mean she’s going to hate me even when she turns into a vampire?

“There’s a possibility for that to happen but either way, her “power” is not going to be for good.” Edward said sadly.

Great, now the pack will have to deal with a sociopathic leech? How will this turn any better?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service