The Twilight Saga

Hey everybody of Team Jacob. I'm writing an alternate ending to New Moon. Let me know what you think!

It starts off with Jacob and Bella about to kiss for the second time(on page 411).

Meet Me on the Mountaintop

Chapter 1: The Call

Keeping his eyes on mine, Jacob began to bend his face toward me. And I was still absolutely undecided.

He bent downward and pressed his lips to mine. It was just a little one, but it felt nice. It was the nicest kiss I ever felt. I ever had. Even better than the ones I'm used to. Now I know how much I really do love Jacob Black. I just never realized it before. I'm in love with him as well.

I was sitting there with my eyes still closed, cuddled up next to him like a dork. I should say something. I need to say something.

"Bella," I heard Jacob whisper.

Come on eyes, open, I thought to myself. Why won't you open?

"Bella," Jacob repeated.

"I love you," I murmured aloud.

"Huh?"

This time I forced my eyes to open. " I love you," I repeated to him.

He sat there motionless, relief washing over his face. I knew right there that he would never forget this moment.

“I don’t want you to leave,” I whispered to him, breathing hard. “I want you stay with me, and never leave my side ever again. I don’t want you to protect anyone else. I don’t want you to be with anyone else. I want you with me and only me. I know that sounds selfish. But that’s just how I feel about you. I know I said that I’d never feel that way to myself. And I’m wrong. I say I’m wrong. When you kissed me, it was… it was,” I paused, trying to catch my breath.
Jacob grabbed a hold of me, hugged me real hard, and started rubbing my back. “Shh,” he whispered in me ear, his hot breath traveling down my neck. “Shh. It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything. Just breathe. Take your time. I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be right here.” He stopped rubbing my back, let go of me, and kissed me once more. This time with more force. I opened my mouth to accept his lips, allowing his tongue to brush against mine.

That's all for now. But I promise to keep writing. That is, if you want me to.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Tags: Bella, Black, JacoBella, Jacob, Moon, New, SaraBlack, Swan, alternate, ending

Views: 807

Replies to This Discussion

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Thank u, I will
Here's some more with a little recap:

I opened my mouth to accept his lips, allowing his tongue to brush against mine.

The shrill sound of the phone ringing made us both jump. We were breathing so heavily that neither of us bothered to get up to get it. I tried to move, but I couldn’t. Jacob got up, helped me up, and answered the phone for me.
“Hello, Swan residence” Jacob answered in a friendly voice.
I couldn’t catch what the caller was saying. I was too busy watching Jake’s facial expression change from overly friendly to a wild beast within a second. Then he looked depressed.
“Here, it’s for you,” he sighed, handing me the phone. “It’s Dr. Cullen.”
My eyes popped open. I hastily grabbed the phone, scratching myself at the process. “Carlisle,” I shrieked into the phone.
“Bella,” replied a beautiful velvet voice.

Thank you so much for reading my story. Now if you could help out a little. I need some help deciding how the phone call should go. If you have any suggestions, please don't be hesitant.
Thanks for helping me out. But I'm still gonna go with Stephenie and have the caller end up being Edward checking up on her. But instead I'm gonna have Bella unleash on him. Telling him that she was just fine until he came into her life or something like that. And just continue to have Alice there but have her leave believing that Jake will always be there for her even if they are mortal enemies. I just need to think of how she'll say it and how Edward will react, what will he say? But thanks anyway. I hope I didn't give too much away. That's just how I always visualized it, no matter what the words were saying. Oh and just trust me when I say that I'm gonna have Jake ease Bella's pain in more ways than just kissing.
It`s great! keep writing i`d really love to see the rest!
Thank you
that wood be such a cool ending haha thou i think his fans wood get jealous of bella hahaha
I kno I am
haha yes same here me and my bestie love jacob hahah
i like the endding it is short but detailed you also need to say why she's feeling that way. i think it would be best if you did keep writing.
its awesome!u should keep writing!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service