The Twilight Saga

Hey everybody of Team Jacob. I'm writing an alternate ending to New Moon. Let me know what you think!

It starts off with Jacob and Bella about to kiss for the second time(on page 411).

Meet Me on the Mountaintop

Chapter 1: The Call

Keeping his eyes on mine, Jacob began to bend his face toward me. And I was still absolutely undecided.

He bent downward and pressed his lips to mine. It was just a little one, but it felt nice. It was the nicest kiss I ever felt. I ever had. Even better than the ones I'm used to. Now I know how much I really do love Jacob Black. I just never realized it before. I'm in love with him as well.

I was sitting there with my eyes still closed, cuddled up next to him like a dork. I should say something. I need to say something.

"Bella," I heard Jacob whisper.

Come on eyes, open, I thought to myself. Why won't you open?

"Bella," Jacob repeated.

"I love you," I murmured aloud.

"Huh?"

This time I forced my eyes to open. " I love you," I repeated to him.

He sat there motionless, relief washing over his face. I knew right there that he would never forget this moment.

“I don’t want you to leave,” I whispered to him, breathing hard. “I want you stay with me, and never leave my side ever again. I don’t want you to protect anyone else. I don’t want you to be with anyone else. I want you with me and only me. I know that sounds selfish. But that’s just how I feel about you. I know I said that I’d never feel that way to myself. And I’m wrong. I say I’m wrong. When you kissed me, it was… it was,” I paused, trying to catch my breath.
Jacob grabbed a hold of me, hugged me real hard, and started rubbing my back. “Shh,” he whispered in me ear, his hot breath traveling down my neck. “Shh. It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything. Just breathe. Take your time. I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be right here.” He stopped rubbing my back, let go of me, and kissed me once more. This time with more force. I opened my mouth to accept his lips, allowing his tongue to brush against mine.

That's all for now. But I promise to keep writing. That is, if you want me to.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Tags: Bella, Black, JacoBella, Jacob, Moon, New, SaraBlack, Swan, alternate, ending

Views: 803

Replies to This Discussion

omg i love alternate endings! and this one is AWESOME!!! please keep writing! please!
this was really good !!! keep writing :D
Eh, I like it when Jacob and Bella didn't kiss until Eclipse... hahaha I'm Team Edward xD But I love Jacob... urg, so hard to decide, but reading this made me angry so I guess I'm more of a Team Edward but Jacob is freaking awesome! Anyway, keep writing, you did a great job
i love jacob, and i honestly think that when he imprints on her daughter that it tied them close. like.. they can now be the best friends they've always wanted. with no complications. its better that way. i think stephanie wrote it that way so that jacob wouldn't end up alone. because everyone likes him.
Yes!!!!!! You should have edward come back and have bella tell him to leave that would be he best thing to happen to these books
It was really good. I loved it. I hope that you can keep it going and it gets even better than it already is. I think this is sooooooooooooo much better than what happened in the movie. i was kinda dumbfounded even when i already knew what was going to happen b/c of my little brother who saw it before i did
Here's some more as always with a lil' recap:

“Here, it’s for you,” he sighed, handing me the phone. “It’s Dr. Cullen.”
My eyes popped open. I hastily grabbed the phone, scratching myself at the process. “Carlisle,” I shrieked into the phone.
“Bella,” replied a beautiful velvet voice.
“Edward,” I whispered, coming to realization. I was vaguely aware of Jacob backing away from me, trying to control his temper. “What do you want?”
“I was just making sure you were still alive,” he answered.
He was calling to check up on me? How pathetic. I mean, who the heck does he think he is? He vowed to stay as far away from me as possible. It’ll be as if I never existed, he said to me in the woods. Now all of a sudden he decides to contact me just because I made a stupid, yet successful attempt in hearing his voice by cliff-diving. Seriously. What the heck is up with that? I couldn’t take it any longer. Without thinking logically or rationally, I started to blurt out my true feelings. Feelings I thought I would never feel when it came to him. I was hurt, angry, and down right pissed off at him for what he’d done to me. The words started to pour out of my mouth nonstop.
“MAKING SURE?” I screamed into the phone. “You were just ‘making sure’ I was alive, huh? Is that it? Is that what you said?” I gave him no room to answer. “If you think you can call just to make sure I’m alive then you are mistaken. I was perfectly alive with you in my life until you just up and left on me. And if you think you’re just gonna come back here and beg for my forgiveness you can forget it. ‘Cause I will NEVER EVER get back together with you. Understand? I am perfectly fine-as you can tell-without you. And I choose NOT to be with you. Goodbye, Edward. It’s over.” I was about to hang up when I thought of something else to say. But instead, Edward took that pause as his cue to respond.
“You know you could just be saying that,” was his response. It wasn’t a question. He just automatically assumed I was saying all that, when really it is true. Every single word. I was even more pissed off than before.
“You calling me a liar, Bloodsucker?” I asked.
“I’m just stating that the reason you’re saying all that is simply because you don’t want me to worry anymore. That’s all.”
I let the rage take over inside my body. “I have you know I am way better off without you. Not to mention happier.” I planned on slamming the phone down. Then I remembered what I was going to say to him before he so rudely interrupted. “Oh, and by the way. I’ve found someone who gives me space. Keeps me safe. Makes me sane. And found someone to take your place. Okay I admit I didn’t really find him. He was sort of given to me. I’m his forever, Baby. Bye.” I paused. Then: “Oh and another thing, he’s a werewolf. Goodbye, Bloodsucker. See you. Oh no. I guess I won’t be seeing you. Simply because, you’re not ever going to come back. And I’m okay with that.” I slammed the phone down before he had time to say anything else. I knew he wouldn’t take what I said to kindly and frankly, I don’t care. I belong with Jake now. And nothing or nobody is going to stop that.

Thanx again for reading my story. I really appreciate it.
i don't think she would have been that mean, but i like the concept.
whoa!i totally like it, good job!!
that was great!!... Edward got what he deserves ... now Bella will be happy with Jacob :D
This is really good keep it up. I like this new ending!!! :)
I know Bella would probably not even be harsh or immediately forgive Bloodsucker, which is pathetic in my opinion. But it's the only thing I could think of. I definately don't want Edward to come back, and that's the only way I could make his stay be delayed, through Bella. And I don't think she could be clear without having to get mad or insulting. I always wanted Bella to see the light in Jacob and to see the darkness that is Edward Cullen. I want Bella to realize that she IS ALIVE whenever it comes to Jake. I want Bella to make Edwart feel guilty for what HE done to her. And having her yell at him on the phone with Jake in the room is the only way I can see it, only way I will see it. Maybe if Jake wasn't in the room, the phone call would've been different. But that's just the way it is. Live with it. Don't be going all Team Bloodsucker on me.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service