The Twilight Saga

This is a story about Bella, but her parents died in a fire when she was a baby, and miraculously, Edward, Emmett, and Carlisle were on a hunting trip by the house when her parents died.

Edward POV

Hey, Edward, I smell smoke. You wanna check it out?
Emmett's mind came into my head.
I nodded my head in his direction, thinking about Alice's next shopping trip she was planning. Gosh, that girl shops 24/7! We ran towards where Carlisle was hunting a bear. We were in South Dakota, not too far from the house, only a few hundred miles or so. We reached Carlisle and quickly told him about the smoke. His expression changed from calm to worried.
We have to go see who is in the fire! Edward, we could save them.I agreed with Carlisle's thoughts.
We raced towards the burning house, and I was very confused. I could only hear one woman's thoughts clearly, and her husbands thoughts were fuzzy. They were both thinking about their daughter, Bella.
"BELLA!! SOMEONE, ANYONE! SAVE HER!" Both parents were screaming it. Then, their suffering ended. We hadn't gotten there quick enough to save the parents, though I told Carlisle and Em about this "Bella".
We couldn't go into the fire because we might get caught on fire and that means no more us. We kicked open the front door and listened closely for a heartbeat.
Boom, boom, boom. There! A soft as heartbeat as that could only be one of a child's when sleeping.
"Emmett, Edward, stay here just in case she is cut or something."
We nodded. Carlisle came back seconds later with a adorable baby in his arms.
"Edward, is this their daughter?"
"Yes. Her name is Isabella Marie Swan. They call her Bella."
"Alright. Bella it is!"Emmett's booming voice almost shattered the blackened windows. Bella opened her eyes only to curiously look around and when she saw our faces, she just smiled and when back to sleep.
"Emmett!" Carlisle and I hissed at the same time.
"Sorry. I'm not used to being around humans..."
We need to get her back to the house, Edward. Carlisle thought towards me.
Yes, I mouthed. And then, with Bella in Carlisle's safe arms, we started to run in the direction of our house.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Rosalie POV
"When are they coming home? I need to go shopping!!" Alice whined to the fourth time in this hour.
"Alice, they'll come back when they come back. Okay?" Esme exasperatedly repeated.
"And shut up." I added. Alice glared at me but I ignored her, focusing on painting my toenails a bright green color. Suddenly, the door opened and the three of us squealed and ran towards them, only to stop short when we saw and heard who they had in Carlisle's arms.
A baby girl.
Jasper, who had been upstairs looking out the window, came and stood beside Alice with a confused expression on his face like the rest of us. I took a careful step forward like there might be a bomb anywhere.
Carlisle said, "Her name is Bella." I smiled. What a pretty name.
"May I?" I asked, my eyes locked on her.
"Of course." He handed her over to me. If I could cry, I would.
"Bella." I whispered. "Bella." She suddenly stirred and looked up at me with a huge smile on her face.
"Mama." She said angelically. My smile grew.
"Love...Mama..." She whispered before she drifted back to sleep.
"Edward...did she say she loves me?" He nodded. My eyes grew wide in wonder.
"Can we, can we keep her?" Esme and Alice asked at the same time.
"Yes." I answered before anyone could speak.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Bella: Age 6
Bella POV

I woke up to look into the face of my wonderful mother, Rosalie. I smiled, stretched, and yawned.
"Sleepy, Bells?" Daddy asked. I loved that nickname, but only if Mama, Daddy, Auntie Esme or Auntie Alice used it. Never anyone else.
"Maybe..." I said slyly. They smiled.
"I love you." We all said at the same time. I grinned.
"You're funny, Mama!" She laughed. Mama was always so happy.
"Well, let's get you dressed and we can have..." I always finished for her.
"WAFFLES!" They chuckled.
"Okay, my little princess. What do you want to wear today?" Rosie asked. She always let me choose. Sometimes she said I had great fashion taste. What did that mean? I picked out a light green and white Hawaiian print dress and tan flats. Mommy had a tight red shirt and flowy white pants with black, red and white zebra heels and black accessories. Daddy had a white shirt on and a black tie with jeans and brown VANS.
Bella's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app
Rosalie + Emmett's outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app
I skipped downstairs with Mama and Daddy following me.
"Auntie Alice, Auntie Esme, Uncle Carlisle, Uncle Jazzy, Uncle Edward!" I exclaimed, happy to finally get it right!
"Good job, sweetheart!" My two aunts congratulated me.
"Yay!!" I yelled! Carlisle grinned.
"Do you know what day tomorrow is?" He asked. I thought hard. Hmmm. Emmey said he'd beat Uncle Jazzy at arm wrestling tomorrow.
"Daddy's gonna beat Uncle Jazzy at arm wrestling tomorrow!!!" I said. They laughed at me. I frowned, looking around me to see what was so funny. Everyone just laughed harder.
"Mommy, why are they laughing at me?"
"Stop laughing at her!" Mama ordered them. Everyone stopped right then and there. I giggled. Daddy smiled at me.
"No, honey. Tomorrow is your birthday!" Auntie Alice exclaimed almost prancing with excitement. My eyes grew very wide.
"Presents?" I whispered, just to make sure it wasn't a joke.
"Of course!" Mama said. I started jumping up and down, holding onto her arm.
"Tell me, tell me, tell me!!!" She chuckled.
"Not yet my little princess." I frowned and stopped jumping. I looked at each of their faces. I stopped at Auntie Alice and skipped over to her.
"Tell me, tell me, tell me!!!" I told her over and over. She just shook her head. My face fell.
"Oh." I said. My shoulders slumped and I dragged my feet back over to Mama.
"Oh, honey." Auntie Esme said. "It's only until tomorrow." I perked right up.
"Really? You mean it? Tomorrow?! Yay yay yay yay! Everyones' face lit up at the sight of my joy coming back.
"Yes, my princess. Yes." Rosie said to me while stroking my hair.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Views: 184

Replies to This Discussion

yup! ;)
ok. i am really mad now. my internet went out after i finished a post so it wouldnt post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i. am. so. mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i cant make up for lost time. the vamps dont mind the blood that much, except jazz. jasper attacks bella and makes her faint, which makes rose really angry, and bella doesnt talk to jasper for a couple of days. nothing happens for the next few years, so thats where i come in. when bella is fifteen.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edward POV

Today I have to make this special for Bella. Today is her fifteenth birthday. She now goes to high school as a freshman with us. Every class she has is with at least one of us, and most of her classes has Rosalie in them. I was lying on my bed, supposedly reading, when Alice came in.
Well? That's what you are gonna get her?! Are you trying to torture her?! Alice's mental voice screamed when she had a vision of me giving Bella a goodie basket filled with cookies and all kinds of human sweets. I frowned.
"I thought she'd like it. I mean, she loves all kinds of sweets, Alice." I said.
She needs new clothes, Edward!! ...Or a new car! She can drive, you know. She thought towards me.
"Oh, Alice. She has twenty years worth of clothes! She doesn't need anymore!" I exclaimed, thinking about last weekend where Alice was tempted to buy the whole store. Seriously. She came home begging Carlisle to let her buy it. It was outrageous! We all had a good laugh about it while Alice went hunting.
Suddenly, Alice snatched up the goodie bag and ran out of the room, screaming, "Jasper! Hold him off while I return this!"
I chased after her, passed a laughing Jasper, and past a confused-looking Bella. I stopped briefly to tell her what had happened. Alice was turning on her new purple Hummer. Bella just laughed when I said I couldn't tell her what her present was going to be because Alice stole it.
"Well, Rose is just gonna get me something more if she finds out Alice stole my present from you. So don't tell her!" Bella whispered to me, hoping her mother wouldn't hear her. I could hear Rosalie's thoughts and she was just about to call Alice and tell her to actually buy the store Alice wanted last weekend. Bella's eyes narrowed as she heard my laughter.
"No, Rosalie! Please don't buy anything more!" Bella shouted, though she knew us vampires could hear just fine. "But I could use maybe some more heels..." Bella mumbled, not intending for anyone to listen. Rosalie heard, and called Alice to tell her to buy more heels for Bella. I groaned.
"Women." I said as an excuse for their absurd behavior. She just winked. Bella and I have been experiencing a little more than family love for each other. It kinda creeped us both out, but at the same time, we couldn't be scared of it. Rosalie had always been irritated by me, but this just made it worse. She hated me now. Alice was back from the store with five new pairs of heels from Rosalie and no goodie basket. I sighed. Alice complicated many things. But I loved her.
"Okay, Bells!" Emmett's booming voice came from the living room. "It's time for the par-tay!" Bella squealed. She sped into the room and I easily followed.
"Oh!" She gasped. "Whoa! You guys are the best ever!!!" She trilled. She ripped open all of her new presents, which were all clothes and shoes and accessories. Her last present was a huge 10 ft. by 10 ft. by 10 ft. box. She tore off the wrapping with a confused and excited expression on her face. When she opened the box, she found there was nothing inside it but styrofoam peanuts. Emmett laughed.
"Dig." Alice ordered her. Bella jumped down into the box and made a show of searching for the hidden item. Suddenly, her eyes went wide and she screamed with joy at what she'd found. Car keys!
They are the keys to a stretch Hummer. It's lime green. Esme thought towards me. I grinned. Bella loved Hummers, neon colors, and clothes. It was the perfect day for her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

hope u guys like it!
that is real good can't wait 4 more.J
wow i loved the chapter i like the way bella is please write soon
thanks! i've had a lot of free time because i missed three days of school because of flu. NOT the swine flu!!!
Bella:17
Edward POV

Ah,sweet summertime--in Fiji! The Cullen clan was vacationing in the Fiji Islands. Each couple was a few miles apart for their privacy. Bella and I were in a luxury hotel. There are two bedrooms.
http://www.trendir.com/interiors/roche-bobois-anarima-bed-bedroom.jpg
http://www.trendir.com/interiors/living-environment-of-the-future-.jpg
http://www.trendir.com/interiors/cattelan-italia-gorgeous-living-ro...
The house is gorgeous and Bella will surely love it! I glanced over at her. She was sleeping peacefully on the plane.
"Only another hour, my love." I whispered as I kissed her forehead. She stirred and turned in my direction. I smiled. Our family was on a private first-class jet. Rosalie smiled at Bella and I. Suddenly, Bella jerked awake and looked around. I smiled at her but she didn't see me. She went straight to Rosalie and was gasping. I had no idea what was wrong with her. I ran over to her to see tears streaming down her face.
"Bella! Are you alright? What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?!" I frantically asked her. She broke into a smile, wiped away her tears, and started to laugh. Everyone else did, too, as they had seen the scene. I sat down, trying to figure it out. They just laughed harder.
"What?! What is so funny?!" I asked, irritated. Their laughter and giggling died off.
"We decided to pull a prank on you, Edward. I pretended to gasp and cry and all that."Bella told me. And then she started whispering, though she knew we could hear just fine. "Emmett devised the plan." Emmett fake-gasped.
"Bella! You promised you wouldn't tell him!" Bella grinned.
"I know. I just did anyway." She giggled. His eyes narrowed, but before he could say a word, Carlisle told us we are landing. Bella hurriedly popped some chewing gum into her mouth to ease off some of the pressure and hopped into my lap.
"We are here. Fiji." Alice whispered, awed at the beauty of the islands. Bella gasped at the extraordinary prettiness. And it was ours. The Cullens.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
hope u like it.
love it :D
wow i love how the story is turning out please write soon and keep me updated
love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love IT!!
i loved it !
but I dont understeand something, are bella and edward together or not ! Its kinda confusing...
Anyways gr8 FF
Keep going "
bella and edward are together when she is 17.
plz make it ah 16 plz plz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service