The Twilight Saga

MIDNIGHT TGBT

Hello everyone and welcome to my discussion! Here I will be posting all of my work, and I hope that all of you will love it as much as I do! Being an admin, you can ask me any questions that you wish. Go ahead at any time, I would love to answer them! If you would like to just chat, feel free to leave me a comment on my profile or here on my discussion! Thank you all, and have a star-filled day!

Please feel free to send me an order at any time. Since it takes time in order to achieve the best work possible, my only request is that you are patient with me!

Main Text: (Title if story banner, the name on the banner if icon)

Sub-Text: (optional)

Color Scheme:

Extra Info: (plot of story, ect)

Author: (optional, stories only)

Pictures: (Supply pictures if you wish. Please remember that all pictures may not be included since it does take awhile to try to place things and such. I may also find pictures to put in it, too. But trust me, you'll love the result! You have to trust me when I make your banner, since I'm the artist and know what will exactly make it perfect!)

If you want me to recolor a picture, just post the picture, and tell me what color you need changed. Thanks!

Views: 1343

Replies to This Discussion

Wow Anna, that's beautiful <3
I agree... wow

Hey Anna!  You are either going to eventually murder me, or tell me to go away but until that time comes...I need another banner!:)

Type of Graphic: Banner

Text: The Scarred Heart

Sub Text: I had lost my protection, my safety, and with that...I had lost everything

Extra: Can you make it kind of sad I guess?  Its about a girl who lost her dad in a fire and her & her brother saw it.  She blames herself, so she gives up hope on everything.

Pictures:  Use whichever ones you can of course:)  Trust me I know I over-supply with pictures...its a bad habbit

For Christine! :)

Thanks Anna!

No problem, hun! :)

I've never done a wallpaper before, though I can surely try! :)

If you know, what are your desktop-background dimensions?

I've started, but I can surely make additions to it! :)
Hey, hun. You supplied a lot of pictures, and I was wondering if it would be okay if I left some out? It's hard to place, and I can't really get the idea into place with this many!
I already have the 1st, 3rd, and 4th. The 5th picture was the problem for me, as it doesn't fit in correct with the layout of the banner I'm making for you. I hope that's alright?

Hey Anna I was wondering if you could make me a banner for my new story?

Type of Graphic: FF Banner

Text: My Heart, your Beats

Sub Text: I've tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter...

Extra: Could you give it a kind of magic feel? If that's possible lol!

Pictures:

Tumblr_lmbquorzh41qgfi2io1_1280_large

Tumblr_lo7zww91xs1qaxnreo1_500_large

Tumblr_lo2mbzni2y1qf2dbso1_500_large

Tumblr_le01rhssor1qdbbywo1_500_large

5588871136_5024d72bf1_z_large

254129_173049102756603_136992563028924_433369_2345615_n_large

37531_134445679920343_100000647348340_223840_3397236_n_large

Tumblr_lkb2uzhfk11qch30go1_500_large

Character Banner

Main Text: Ali Spencer

Sub-Text: (Its a quotation, just wanted you to know.) "This is all a mistake. I'm, I'm..."

Extra Info: Ali Spencer is confused with a top supernatural student, Aria Graceman  who has went missing.

So Ali must pretend to be Aria, and keep her secret of being human to herself while attending Aria's school, Extraterrestrial High. Before her secret is found.

Author: Nikki

Pictures:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service