The Twilight Saga

MIDNIGHT TGBT

Hello everyone and welcome to my discussion! Here I will be posting all of my work, and I hope that all of you will love it as much as I do! Being an admin, you can ask me any questions that you wish. Go ahead at any time, I would love to answer them! If you would like to just chat, feel free to leave me a comment on my profile or here on my discussion! Thank you all, and have a star-filled day!

Please feel free to send me an order at any time. Since it takes time in order to achieve the best work possible, my only request is that you are patient with me!

Main Text: (Title if story banner, the name on the banner if icon)

Sub-Text: (optional)

Color Scheme:

Extra Info: (plot of story, ect)

Author: (optional, stories only)

Pictures: (Supply pictures if you wish. Please remember that all pictures may not be included since it does take awhile to try to place things and such. I may also find pictures to put in it, too. But trust me, you'll love the result! You have to trust me when I make your banner, since I'm the artist and know what will exactly make it perfect!)

If you want me to recolor a picture, just post the picture, and tell me what color you need changed. Thanks!

Views: 1432

Replies to This Discussion

Story Banner

Main Text: Sunset Forest

Sub-Text: They were coming back

Extra Info: Basically the volturi come back, because they know about Charlie.

Author: Marisa Wilson

Pictures:

One of Renesmee, and one of Jacob Please :)

By the way, I made these two banners myself, and I just wanted to know what you think.

I know they are rubbish, but I only used Power Point

Thank You :)

Nice manip!

Thank you! That manip is really old now, I haven't made anything recently to actually put up.

Just some old work that I decided I would upload...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service