The Twilight Saga

Photobucket

What if Edward loved someone when he was human? Her name is Marie, but on the morning of their wedding, Edward disappeared. The reason? He was bitten by a vampire. The sad thing is, Marie was left in the church,
embarrassed
and pitied by everyone because everybody thought her own groom ran away from
her. Now, Marie was broken-hearted. She does not know what to do with her life
without
Edward. And she believed them, she believed that her love really left her.
After several months, she disappears too and was never heard of again. When
Edward
heard this, as a vampire ofcourse, he searched for ways to kill himself, but Carlisle found him and as all of you know, the Cullen
family started. But Edward yearned for his Marie, and pledged never to love
someone else except Marie.

Until
decades and decades after, Isabella Marie Swan looks so much like Marie. She
does not know her past, because she was adopted in a car crash by her adoptive
parents- Charlie-the chief of police officer, and

Renee, a local doctor of Forks. They all claim she had “amnesia” after the
crash since she remembers nothing. But a year after, her amnesia has done 0%
recovery. She does not even know the faces of her parents, does not know her
former

address, but the diamond ring she wore since the crash is the only token of her
past.

Anonymous

Chapter 1 is on page 5..link doesn't work sorry.

Chapter 2  http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/anonymous-1?groupUrl=fa...

Chapter 3  is on page 19..link doesn't work sorry.
Chapter 4 http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/anonymous-1?groupUrl=fanfic...

Chapter 5...is currently being written by me, and in this chapter, my editor gets to write the most parts..and i get to be the editor :D

Please  COMMENT

But please don’t if you’re just going to criticize.

you have to add the updater if you want updates.

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/profile/RexanneCosico

BANNERS ARE WELCOME!

the first banner was done by me, I used  www.fotoflexer.com lol

the banners here are done by mrs.sky cullen, ash blackwood-strigoi, celia, myself(lol) and kelsi anne. Thanks for spending time creating them and they're all very beautiful!

and I should warn you, if you don't know yet, I am a master of giving cliffhangers. and twists.Never try reading at night..okay? lol.

Please try reading my other fanfics?

*Golden Eyes-What if Carlisle was Bella's father?

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/golden-eyes-chapters?gr...

this story's begginign chapters suck. really really suck. There are ohso many grmmar errors, but what can I do? I started writing this since I was 11. Now I'm 13. Maybe I might edit it all. I don't know, but the chapters gets good once you read until the middle.

*Love's Wounds-Bella loves another vampire, a vampire who broke her heart in Phoenix, and when in Forks, she knows EXACTLY what the Cullens are. And she hates
them.Who wouldn't? Vampires are all liars..right?

link does not work so maybe you can find it in my recent activities page. I recommend this story alot:)

head writer: Ѽlittlemisswriter-rexanne
editor: julia cullen

fashion designer: annabeth chase

Tags: anonymous, bella, betrayal, daughter, edward, family, marie, marriage, mystery, rexanne, More…twists, vampire, wife

Views: 703

Replies to This Discussion

hey rex another good one keep me updated.
thanks
plz update me lz
thanks
update soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hopefully
Hey guys..I'll be frank now,,,I'm quite down with the absence of many readers since the last chapter..We're thankful for the people who sticks with us though, and we hope we get more readers who will comment this chapter. Think of it as your belated birthday gift to me... :P Anyway, enjoy people. And hopefully, this is the longest chapter yet!

flashback
But she just looked at me. I smiled tentatively, feeling like a complete fool incase she is really a new student who just really looks like her in my vision. In other words, I’ve gone around the bend. How many times have I saw that lovely blush flooding her face? And it keeps on getting redder, almost beet red. She turned away quickly, and my world screamed for her to look back. Jasper was yelling in his mind, asking me what my problem was.
She sighed and grew stiff. Abruptly, she shoved all her books back into her bag, grabbed her tray, and jumped up from her seat.

CHAPTER 4~What do I want?
~Edward~

She hurried to the entrance. I didn’t even hesitate to stand up. Like her, I ignored my siblings’ bewildered looks. But not only my siblings were confused; almost everyone in the cafeteria watched me walk out to follow her. I didn’t care anyway.

I searched out her scent, and headed to the parking lot. Her back was to me.
Bella and Edward Pictures, Images and Photos
(nevermind Jacob)
She was taking deep gulps of air, and all I could do was wonder why. She walked the parking lot, but a part of her hair covered her face’s view from mine. I wonder if she knows I’m here or is it a coincidence. I waited for her to calm down. I tried to make myself see Isabella Marie Swan and not let my judgment be clouded with the idea that she was my long lost fiance.
Her heart was hammering fast in her chest. I listened worriedly, noting that it was very fast. Too fast. Her dark brown hair was not Marie’s..

Were my human memories just clouded by my poor sight? Could it not pick up the subtle differences in tone and texture? I was so confused.

Is this girl really her? If so, why doesn’t she recognize me? Was she a distant relative of Marie’s?
And most importantly, if this girl is indeed her, how is she alive? How does she look almost exactly the same as I last saw her? What is she?

I could hear her groan and mutter “Biology” while looking at her schedule list.

I gave her one final look, while I battled my emotions inside. I left her there to get to Biology before her.

An hour with her. Perfect.

I waited impatiently for the bell to ring, telling Alice in a vision not to worry and to tell the others I’m fine.

Turns out, I didn’t even need the bell. Her scent washed over me, sweet and fragrant. Yet, when I thought about it, it didn’t seem human. Shut-up Edward.

She made a wrong turn, and I almost moved to fast but fortunately no humans lingered, so I was beside her faster than you can say “human”.

My heart ached when I noticed there were tears in her eyes. Wait. Stop, rewind and pause. Up close, her eyes were a different color too…. Wait, Edward.

She looked up, surprised, as I touched her arm. I slapped myself internally. You’re too cold, idiot!

"It's this way" I mumbled.

She stared at me, gaping. I tried not to smile, but I was unsuccessful. The corners of my mouth still twitched.

“Thanks”
Her voice sounded like bells.At that moment I knew I would never be able to leave her side again, and my heart swelled when she didn’t pull away. I almost didn’t want to enter the classroom but I knew she would have to be my lab partner anyway.

“Mr. Cullen, early, I see.” Mr. Banner praised, and I gave a slight nod.

“Miss Isabella Marie Swan, I presume?”
She really is her, then?
Deal with facts, Edward. You share your name with a billion people in this world, I chastised myself; still I couldn’t help the tiny flutter of hope.

“Yes sir” she said with tight lips.
“Right” the teacher muttered and opened a bottom drawer of his desk.

Another new student to teach. One more fail grade. Children nowadays don’t care about education. Mr. Banner thought. I would have had laugh, considering I was so much older than him, except that I don’t want to annoy him or Mar…the girl.

“Let’s see who I can partner you with.” I smiled inside, knowing who it would be.
“There’s no available-oh, yes, you appear to have gotten lucky Ms. Swan. There’s only one seat left; you and Mister Cullen will be partners.”

Lucky kid, he’ll probably break this girl’s heart.

I grimaced at his thoughts, and smiled evilly. It was like I had known all-along.

“Mr. Cullen, please show her your workplace?” he asked with a glance at his watch.

Why doesn’t the bell ring yet? I have free period after this class! He complained in his thoughts.
I glanced down at the girl, noticing she was blushing again. I wanted to laugh, but I had to really control it, so instead I walked away silently, reluctant to turn away from her.
I led the way to our seats.

I wanted to ask her a million things, but no words came out of my mouth. It was enough looking at her. She’s just too beautiful to not notice.
The final bell rang, and I was comforted by her silence. At least, if this is her, she isn’t yelling. I sighed internally as I realized the only word she had said to me so far was “thanks”. The rest of the pupils came filing in, then the lab door closed. Mr. Banner called the class to attention. I could care less.

I noticed something. Her complexion was almost as pale as mine too. Her heart was still too fast for a human. She had dark circles under her eyes. Like the rest of us. Like my kind.
No… this was the last thing I would have wanted for my Marie.

“Who are you?” I asked, coldly, because I’d just realized something.

She might be a vampire who plans on fooling my family, starting with me, because I can read minds. Except hers. Fury ran hot through my veins.
“I’m Bella” she answered. Liar.
I studied her face more-the eyes were different, the hair was different, but everything else was a carbon copy of my Marie.

“Different” I muttered out loud.

But what about the same features? Her nose, and full lips were just as I remembered them.

And the strangest part was that her eyes and her hair color were just like someone I could barely remember. They were from Hugh. My best friend when I was human.

Well, she got things wrong. Maybe she digged for my past and she had the power to make me think she was Marie, but that wouldn’t make me believe her. She had gotten two things wrong. The two things I cared most about in my past life.

I stared at her for the rest, fury then calmness alternating.

Who was she?
Bella (Kristen Stewart) & Edward (Robert Pattinson) in Biology Class of Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos
(look there's a ring!)
Suddenly she looked at her hand.
She gave a small sigh and I followed the direction of her gaze down at her right hand. On her ring finger was the ring I had given to Marie.

She glanced at me.

This girl really had done her homework, right down to the wedding ring. My fingers twitched with anticipation, either in curiosity or rage I’m not sure.

“Where did you get that ring?” I asked, fighting for control of my voice.

“Family” she garbled. She must have been satisfied, because she shoved her hand roughly in the pocket of her jacket and went back to taking notes on Mr. Banner’s lecture.
My mind drifted off to those years before.

The ring this girl wore today was the ring I was supposed to have put on Marie’s hand on our wedding day. Guess who had gotten to keep it? The bestman. In my time, the best man kept the rings safe until the wedding. My best man? Hugh.

My mind twisted with suspicion until the bell rang. I had reached a conclusion. I would keep an eye on this girl, weather she proved to be a friend or foe.

I wondered what I was going to do if she turned out to be the latter.
I ignored the hot pain when I realized we might kill her if she harmed our family.I clenched and unclenched my fists.
Edward in Biology Pictures, Images and Photos
She arranged her things inside her bag, and I quietly got her Biology book. When she noticed it was gone, she narrowed her eyes then looked surprised when she discovered I had it.

“What’s your next class?” I asked gently.
“Gym” she replied, careful to keep on staring at her book.
“I’ll walk you there.”

Keep an eye on her only, Edward.
Once we arrived at the gym entrance, I handed her her book. Our fingers accidentally brushed, and I was thrilled to remember memories of how this…Stop this, Edward. She might be a threat.
“T’was a pleasure to meet you” I said, noting her reaction to the line I had told Marie on the day I met her. She smiled timidly, as if remembering some joke.

“Same to you” She replied.

She’s good. Two can play at that game.

I gave a stiff nod, then turned around.

From reading the girl's sight of her while I was on my back and couldn't see her face, my forehead clenched in worry when I saw she wasn't smiling anymore.
Bella- Gym Pictures, Images and Photos
There can be two reasons, I decided.

Either her face mirrors her worry if I bit her trap of doom, or maybe she's worried because I seem to be a stalking guy.

I cursed internally again, wishing I can just sneak a peek at this tricky girl's mind.
I had Literature with Alice.
She was almost waiting for the right moment to cut into my train of thought, and I smiled as I read her thoughts.

The Cullen Lunch Table Pictures, Images and Photos

“We thought you had lost your mind! Who do you think you are following some random girl around? Emmett almost called Carlisle to ask if a vampire could go mad. He thinks he’s so funny.” She sniffed

It was all ridiculous, and I winced at every scream. But the last one caught my attention.

“Did you know your future vanished when you followed her out of lunch?”

“What?” I asked, confused at what I just heard.
“Your future vanished! Everything about you. I could have had a heart attack if we were still alive!” She in her mind. She was stating to calm down because she was starting to think about a bag she really wanted, Gucci I thought….

“Why?”I asked.

“That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out, you idiot.”

She frowned for a moment.
“Do you think I’m losing my talent?”
“No” I said honestly.

This just adds another piece to the puzzle about that girl who said her name was Bella.

“Look at the Volturi.” I said in a low voice.

“But-“

“Yes, Ms. Cullen? Who is the sister of Emily Bronte?”

I laughed out loud at the look on her face, as if she was daydreaming. The funny part was that she wasn’t seeing a vision, she just really wasn’t listening. Her thoughts were on the Volturi, but the image of the Gucci bag interrupted almost every time.

“Alice” I mumbled with a chuckle.

“Huh” She asked, and then she realized the whole class was staring at her.

“Uhmmm…”

“Charlotte Bronte” I said under my breath.

“Charlotte Bronte” she repeated, and then the teacher gave her a stiff nod and added “listen up, please, Miss Cullen.”

This child thinks she knows it all, we’ll see. She thought. To her, our literature teacher was my Mister Banner.

Fortunately, it was Monday, so I had no classes with the rest of my family after Alice.

When dismissal came, I hurried to the lot. I searched where her smell was the strongest and reached an Audi. Great choice, I complimented her inside my brain. I leaned on the door of the driver side.

“Hello” she said, only it came out more as a question than a greeting.
“Greetings” I replied, remembering the old English game we played.
“What do you need?” she asked. Oh, she’s annoyed. How amusing.
“You know what.” I said darkly and walked away.
“We’ll be watching” I said over my shoulder.

She don't know how true I meant those words to be.

“Family meeting” I announced when Carlisle came back from the hospital.
Alice cursed me and I laughed again when I knew the reason. She was ordering that bag when I called the meeting. They do say I have perfect timing…

In the car, everyone had kept on asking me questions but Rosalie silenced them all when she said that it was obvious I wouldn’t answer any.
Rosalie Cullen Pictures, Images and Photos
“What happened during lunch, Edward?”

I inhaled deeply, then started explaining. Carlisle knew my story, but the rest of them were shocked, Esme especially.

Poor dears she thought
I Love HIs Smile Pictures, Images and Photos
Wow, so you aren’t a vir- I glared at Emmett before he finished his thought. He stopped instantly.

I feel sorry for your girl, Edward. That was a first. Rosalie never feels sorry. I tried not to look shocked.

As usual, Alice got on with things. She knew what I was going to say about what I thought and she also knew it hurt to tell anyone something bad about a girl who looked a lot like the girl you loved.

“But Edward isn’t sure if she’s Marie.”

“How did she survive?” I ask pointedly.

I gave them my observations from earlier. Her complexion, her hair, her eyes, her heart.

Everyone’s mind buzzed curiously, especially Carlisle’s.

In the end, we made a plan.

Jasper, Emmett, and myself won’t attend school for four straight days.

We were going to keep an eye on her; morning, noon, night.

We were going to find out, is she a friend, or an enemy?
I was going to find out, was she Marie or was she born with the same name and the same face?

I didn’t know what I hoped was the answer.

Edward Cullen Pictures, Images and Photos

DID YOU ENJOY IT? I PERSONALLY THINK THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER YET, LOTS OF EXCITEMENT. SO..can you do us a favor and comment? please? Just so we know our times writing and editing were not..wasted?
Thank you so much for those who would.
More thanks to everyone still sticking with me and julia:D..WE HOPE YOU'LL BE THERE TILL THE END, UNTIL we reach the truth...

One more thing, anyone noticed that Hugh is..mentioned alot in this story? :))
~rexanne and julia♥
love it <33
long time i read this story!!!
i love it <33
keep me updated!!
xxx
love shauny
New reader! this is an awesome story... Keep going!
thanks for reading!!! WE WILL!!!
awesome
thanks

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service