The Twilight Saga

Photobucket

What if Edward loved someone when he was human? Her name is Marie, but on the morning of their wedding, Edward disappeared. The reason? He was bitten by a vampire. The sad thing is, Marie was left in the church,
embarrassed
and pitied by everyone because everybody thought her own groom ran away from
her. Now, Marie was broken-hearted. She does not know what to do with her life
without
Edward. And she believed them, she believed that her love really left her.
After several months, she disappears too and was never heard of again. When
Edward
heard this, as a vampire ofcourse, he searched for ways to kill himself, but Carlisle found him and as all of you know, the Cullen
family started. But Edward yearned for his Marie, and pledged never to love
someone else except Marie.

Until
decades and decades after, Isabella Marie Swan looks so much like Marie. She
does not know her past, because she was adopted in a car crash by her adoptive
parents- Charlie-the chief of police officer, and

Renee, a local doctor of Forks. They all claim she had “amnesia” after the
crash since she remembers nothing. But a year after, her amnesia has done 0%
recovery. She does not even know the faces of her parents, does not know her
former

address, but the diamond ring she wore since the crash is the only token of her
past.

Anonymous

Chapter 1 is on page 5..link doesn't work sorry.

Chapter 2  http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/anonymous-1?groupUrl=fa...

Chapter 3  is on page 19..link doesn't work sorry.
Chapter 4 http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/anonymous-1?groupUrl=fanfic...

Chapter 5...is currently being written by me, and in this chapter, my editor gets to write the most parts..and i get to be the editor :D

Please  COMMENT

But please don’t if you’re just going to criticize.

you have to add the updater if you want updates.

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/profile/RexanneCosico

BANNERS ARE WELCOME!

the first banner was done by me, I used  www.fotoflexer.com lol

the banners here are done by mrs.sky cullen, ash blackwood-strigoi, celia, myself(lol) and kelsi anne. Thanks for spending time creating them and they're all very beautiful!

and I should warn you, if you don't know yet, I am a master of giving cliffhangers. and twists.Never try reading at night..okay? lol.

Please try reading my other fanfics?

*Golden Eyes-What if Carlisle was Bella's father?

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/golden-eyes-chapters?gr...

this story's begginign chapters suck. really really suck. There are ohso many grmmar errors, but what can I do? I started writing this since I was 11. Now I'm 13. Maybe I might edit it all. I don't know, but the chapters gets good once you read until the middle.

*Love's Wounds-Bella loves another vampire, a vampire who broke her heart in Phoenix, and when in Forks, she knows EXACTLY what the Cullens are. And she hates
them.Who wouldn't? Vampires are all liars..right?

link does not work so maybe you can find it in my recent activities page. I recommend this story alot:)

head writer: Ѽlittlemisswriter-rexanne
editor: julia cullen

fashion designer: annabeth chase

Tags: anonymous, bella, betrayal, daughter, edward, family, marie, marriage, mystery, rexanne, More…twists, vampire, wife

Views: 757

Replies to This Discussion

if u post more now i'll luv u 4 eva =D
After 2 months... We are back and jumpin! :)
Here's a recap we think you should read :
http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/anonymous-1?groupUrl=fanfic...

Anyway, hope you enjoy this,,, I know, it's short sigh, but anyway enjoy:) More up soon, Im doing the next chap now.. and check out my other fanfics please!

Chapter 5

I am freaking out.
The thing is, what can a tall, pale and..okay,handsome guy need something from me?

"We'll be watching" he said. It was very childish of me to mimic it once inside the safety of my car. Then again, I can't blame myself, after all, I didn't exactly have a childhood..right?

The radio on my car was playing loudly, and I sighed, it was playing an "oldies" song. What alarmed me the most is that i seem to be..familiarized with it. Annoyed and irritated, I pouted and killed the volume.

Driving back to "home" wasn't satisfying. Some students would feel like they've been to heaven again after school, particularly after the first day, what with waking up early again and meeting those strict and boring teachers you're bound with for the rest of the year. me? I don't know. In school, there's a stalking guy, weird things happen to me, and I'm a newbi. The shiny new toy, who'll eventually get kicked out of the toy box because of the quality. At home, i don't even think it's called that. I knw for a fact that my stepparent cares for me..but it just doesn't feel..right. like they're bound to care for me. you get the feeling that they're just..instructed to look after you? i get that alot at home.

Don't get me wrong, I know to some extent that they love me, but it just feels...lacking.insufficient.

I sighed and killed the engine, then inserted the key.

The smell on the living room was weird.
It smelled like the sea, and also a bouquet of freesias. I wondered what air freshener Renee sprayed, because it was the most pleasant I ever smelled.

Then, I remembered the sweet smell of those Cullen kids; that lab partner of mine named Edward Cullen and their odor.

They couldn't have possible been here, could they? I recalled their scents in the lunchroom, apples, cinnamon, citrus, paper, moss, wood...no sea. No flower.

Feeling foolish, I pressed my fingers over to my temple and rubbed it, closing my eyes to feel relaxed..The scent helped a lot of that, ofcourse.

That night, I went to bed early, after doing a paper on my "Expectations" about my subject English. Now tiredness really got me. I went downstairs one last time, grabbed a glass and filled it with water, kissed renee and hugged charlie goodnight, then placed the glass on my nightstand. I buried my face in my hands when my mind's eye wouldn't stop seeing a pair of golden eyes that belonged to my bio partner.

"Marie" the shadow of a man breathed, and my heart accelerated.
"Yes?" my voice had a sigh within it, and I felt him, whoever he was tilt my chin higher. The sad part was that I know that I was seeing the face of someone unmistakably beautiful, maybe angelic but that I wasn't allowed to see his face.Realizing this, my eyes began imagining something of it's own accord. Edward Cullen's face materialized.

Somehow this did not surprise me.

"I have to give something to you." He said.
I looked up curiously, not daring to make a reply.
I felt strong yet gentle hands wrap around my right hand, and he placed a box on top off it.
"What's this?" I asked instinctively..or was it really me speaking?
"Open it." My heart knew he was smiling, but that it was a sad smile.
With my heart hanging loosely, I opened the box, but really I knew what it was.

Inside was my ring.

"Beautiful" I whispered.

He nodded sadly.

I woke up again, straightening upto my torso. The darkness inside my room didn't really bother me. The eerie silence did though. I turned to my nightstand, grabbed a ponytail and tied my hair in a messy bun. My beeping alarm clock said it was 3:22 a.m. Great. Now I'm going to sleep in class later.

I stood up, debated not to turn on the light so as not to disturb my stepparents and looked unto the window. The moon was high on the sky, bright and full. I opened my window, surprised that it was very easy and that it didn't make any noise. The fresh wind blew by me, and it was refreshing. Then I smelled another unusual stuff.

Honey, lilac and sunshine mixed with the wind. For how many times that day, I buried my face in my hands and turned away.

Stop imagining things, Bella. You're too much of a freak already. Don't add to that anymore.

I wanted to close my window, but suddenly I was frightened that somebody would clasp my hand and hold me there from outside. Very childish, I know. But something just told me that I should be frightened. That I should be threatened, and oddly enough I am.

Some sense of mine told me that I was being watched. And one wrong move can make everything go wrong.

I drank some water from the glass I placed earlier and pulled the covers up to my head while shivering.

I cried until I felt the sun shining up.

Then my ring sparkled, and I so badly wanted to take it off, yet I couldn't make myself to.
Tuesday came by, and I cursed myself internally for looking forward at Lunch break

Only to find it a disappointment.

The five-person table was only vacated by two. Two girls,...
Rosalie and Alice? was that their names?
Yeah, I remembered.

Suddenly I caught the eye of the blonde, Rosalie.
She was looking at me in a way I don't know how to describe. it was like she wanted to glare, yet she can't.
I met the other one's eye, Alice. Her eyes were different from Rosalie's, it was much softer. Like there was something there. Pity? I don't know.

What I do know is that they looked at me, and only me.
Specially when I took a bite out of my sandwich.

Wednesday was no different either. This day I learned another thing, I had Trigonometry with Edward Cullen on Wednesday, and Alice Cullen is my classmate in History. Mr. Woods, our history teacher assigned us a paper to make our family history. It was our take-home exam. I wanted to explain that I can't do it, but I was too shy.I decided that I'm just going to invent things.

Wednesday night was just plain. This time though, I closed my window before sleeping. I was debating whether or not to take sleeping pills just to ensure my sleep. I decided against it, knowing Renee will be horrified. She has ths cousin who took too much, and since then she had a battle with sleeping pills, but that doesn't stop her doctor side from keeping extra ones at home.

I closed my eyes, hugging my pillow and silently wishing not to dream.
At least not of Edward Cullen variety.

I was right.
"Daddy daddy!" A little girl cried.
"Teach me to play the piano, daddy!"
A manly chuckle filled the room, and then a woman's humming entered the scene.
"Darling why didn't you eat your apple? it was for you, it's good for you!" She said. her voice was like bells.
"But I wanna play!" the child insisted.
"Take a bite first honey." The man said, and I saw him kiss the top of the mother's head.
I guess I'm use to this, but that I can't see the faces of the mother and father, well, people in dreams,might be weird to you.
I bit into the apple, and then I realized I was the little girl.
"Good girl" my supposed parents said, and kissed me on both sides of the cheek.
"Now can we play?" I asked in my tiny tiny child voice.
"Yes."
I giggled, and my father lifted me up to piano stool.
He placed my little hands on the keys, and sweet music filled the air..
Notes, sweet melodies...

Beep
. My alarm sounded.
I groaned, knowing this was the first dream I ever wanted.
The dream I did not want to end.
But it did, like everything else.

Loneliness made me sad, knowing Renee and Charlie were already out, and that I was again on my own, like I always am.

How I badly wanted to be that little girl, I cannot describe to you.

While I was driving a tiny piece of my mind told me that the pieces of the puzzle are soon to be complete.

Only that I haven't found time to piece it all together yet. And that some pieces are still missing.
But also, like a puzzle, the missing pieces were just supporting pieces, and that the picture is recognizable even now.

Me, the puzzle solver just don't want to solve it all yet.
Maybe because i was afraid of what the puzzle will turn out to.

Alice Cullen suddenly appeared at the opening of my truck.
"Hi" was all she said.

There are more puzzle-solvers out there to join you, my mind whispered.

How was it? That bad? LOL Anyway thanks for reading. I'll finish this story, I swear. And huge thank you shout out to Celia for still stickin with us :D ~rex and julia
Um... kinda confusing to read after 2months, but kinda interesting. Good writing skills :-)
wow!!!dis is sooooo wikd,plz keep wrytin n keep me updytd,thnx alot ;)
it was great worth the wait
awesome ;) please update soon
well worth the wate keep postin please
yay thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow glad your back and it was great can't wait for her to put the pieces together and edward and bella get together post more soon.
This is cool! I really like it! Write more please!!!
that was good and i cant wait to see what alice going to say
write more plz....
i liked the length better than it being really long.
i just can't read off a screen for very long
lol
:]

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service