The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so sorry, Vampi. Do hope that you and your loved ones are safe. The rioters are damaging the image of a great city.
I really hope that you and your loved ones stay safe throughout all of this, it's all so horrible.

@ Vampirella:

I am sorry to here all this....I googled it....it sounds like the Rodney King situation we had in the US a while back in Los Angeles.....but the destruction and Mayhem sounds more widespread in the UK....like here I know that injustice can enrage people but I never understood how they justify wrecking their hometown.....I believe the looters here did not care anything about Rodney King they just knew the cops were to busy to stop them all.....I just hope this ends soon....stay safe

I totally feel for you. They have done it so often here in Greece that I know what you're going through. 

Thanks all :) It started out over the death of a gang member by the police but now its just opportunism! Plain and simple. Everyone I care about is ok.
Hows everyone???, I got good news I need to share ....I got engaged :), hope everyone is keeping ok :).
Congratulations Tina! That's wonderful:)
Oh Tina, that's absolutely wonderful. :) I'm so happy for you. <3
Thanks lunax
wow aww cute and yeah i have :) thanks buffy x

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service