The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17819

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know, right? No one would be able to believe that his used to be one of the hottest forums on the net. Now it's just...deader than dead. :-(

Exactly. Nothing can be done to revive it to its former glory. That's kinda the worst part. :/
You're the only person I see around here. Other than Ella occassionally.

What the bloody hell is going on in this forum? Have the mods abandoned it too? There is spammage all over the Off-Topic section. I just spent a good 5 minutes reporting it (out of boredom...of course)...>.>

BOL!

Seriously. There are like....5 "Hack" threads and some other ones that just...make no sense. They've been on here for at least a week. :-/

Bonjour!

Right back at 'cha

Wow. Deader than Deadonia up in hur. 

-nods-

Although I did just HIGHLY enjoy a stroll through the hot guys thread. mmmmm

Hot Guys. Yes, yes.

The devil is an Anti?

Sounds like you guys either have it rough or are just really unpleasant. XD

An anti is a self-righteous, I-have-no-life-but-I'm-smarter-than-you individual who likes to gang up and pick on people with terrible grammar and spelling. They typically have strong opinions about the series, but most of them have no evidence to support their positions. (Not saying there is no evidence, just that they haven't done their research)

Basically, they've read the books and dislike them to varying degrees.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service