The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love me some zombie Snow White, but I don't think Leka would appreciate that too much

I see in trade for fashion sense I seem to have left you with some morals

What the ish happened to us? We're all old and boring now. Distance does not do us good

So that settles it? You're coming back to me? Your place is still open, you know, nobody seems to want to lease it now

I know it's because you're scaring them away, and if you weren't doing it by blaring Bieber at all ungodly hours of the day and night I'd be inclined to feel touched

But, no. You need to come here and take care of your elf, that's all there is to it. No one likes a neglected elf 

You leave my Bieber out of it! Besides, it's not Bieber, it's Hanson and you're neglecting your elf just as much as I'm neglecting my elf.

Tell the kettle I said hi

I've been standing in front of the fridge for the past 15 minutes and can't find anything to eat :( I need your magic nom-finding abilities! 

I wondered what happened to you. Fine, go find your phone. You have 2 minutes while I make a pit stop

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU LOT MAWAHHHHHHHH XXXX

Wow,there are only 4 OP's that are still here(the ones from when i was an active member here -.-). Can't believe they survived.

Same here... :(

Wow, this site is pretty dead. 

It's been a while since I've been here

Oh, the nostalgia.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service